The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did any one just see Billy’s live I don’t know what was said but he said I’m ok seriously and looked away and looked as if he was going to cry and then cut the live off quickly
No but you've inspired me to look at his tiktok, I see he's blaming Melissa for the break up. What a narc.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It looks like he’s trying to gain sympathy saying he was the one trying etc and oh would you look at that, he remembered he’s got another daughter!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God those videos are ridiculous 😂 it’s clear he’s a narc and wasn’t trying. Imagine ignoring your other daughter for months now trying to act like dad of the year with her as you can’t see your other daughter

They’re old videos, he’s posted that one about 18 months ago at the zoo. He’ll whip out the ‘treating her to a yes day’ video again soon. He reposts that around this time of year acting like it’s new. Where he makes out he’s taken her shopping & to get her nails done and women can fall over what a ‘super dad’ he is. Embarrassing.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They’re old videos, he’s posted that one about 18 months ago at the zoo. He’ll whip out the ‘treating her to a yes day’ video again soon. He reposts that around this time of year acting like it’s new. Where he makes out he’s taken her shopping & to get her nails done and women can fall over what a ‘super dad’ he is. Embarrassing.
Wow how manipulative I didn’t realise it was old so I’m sure his ‘fans’ will think it’s now and rush in with the “omg cute” “you’re the best dad” comments

Reactions: 2
She's not the best but wow, he is so manipulative. Such a gas lighter trying to gain sympathy pretending to be some new person who is family focused when in reality its all he's got because he got outed as using a prosthetic 🤣

• Haha
She's not the best but wow, he is so manipulative. Such a gas lighter trying to gain sympathy pretending to be some new person who is family focused when in reality its all he's got because he got outed as using a prosthetic 🤣
😂😂😂😂
Hilarious. He deserves this.
we all knew it and called it. Should have listened to tattle Mel, from the start. Instead of targeting people and working out who is who from tattle

Wow he’s videos some blaming her some blaming him 😂😂
She definitely should have read here instead of being smug and blocking people for warning her . Remember when she went on holiday when they split up last time and pretended she went on her own till a follower called her out and she had to admit he was there 😂😂😂 then they started posting we are back together vids and bills a family man 🫠😭😭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow he’s videos some blaming her some blaming him 😂😂
She definitely should have read here instead of being smug and blocking people for warning her . Remember when she went on holiday when they split up last time and pretended she went on her own till a follower called her out and she had to admit he was there 😂😂😂 then they started posting we are back together vids and bills a family man 🫠😭😭😂😂
A family man 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I swear Billy made all the same videos right at the beginning when he split up with the first baby mum - about his mental health, how he’s working on himself and how he’ll be so much better for the next girl. It really looks like he’s just looking for sympathy 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I swear Billy made all the same videos right at the beginning when he split up with the first baby mum - about his mental health, how he’s working on himself and how he’ll be so much better for the next girl. It really looks like he’s just looking for sympathy 💁🏻‍♀️
He’s definitely after sympathy it’s so embarrassing .. he’s even sharing quotes on tik tok by reposting them like he’s the innocent one!

Reactions: 2
Why does she make me cringe tho!!! If I was her I'd just ignore him and get on with life, stop giving fuel to the fire. Narcs hate that

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.