The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ll maybe even shower and take this face off too” Naw ye won’t Aimee.

What a manky witch.
I can’t even remember getting home at 10 last night and still managed to take my makeup off before passing out before 10.30.

Her bedsheets must be mockit.

Reactions: 7
She is disgusting, fair enough Ill admit I don’t wash my makeup off after every single night out but I would first thing in the morning, not lie with it on the whole next day in my bed! Her sheets must be stinking

Reactions: 5
She's rough as duck. Hope all her teacher followers have been keeping an eye on how negligent she has been to her kids this week. Out all the time boozing. She's a bleeping bin.

Honestly dont know another mum who could lie in bed literally all day even after being out drinking the night before. Hungover or not most mums still get up in the morning and see to the kids just get on with tit feeling rough or not. I just dont get her at all

Reactions: 9
I would be absolutely LIVID if my child was in those videos she’d shared of whiny wonka at dancing. Absolutely no regard for anyone else or the children’s safety 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I would be absolutely LIVID if my child was in those videos she’d shared of whiny wonka at dancing. Absolutely no regard for anyone else or the children’s safety 🤬
I’m annoyed that she doesn’t tie her hair back for dancing. Bet her dance teacher is cursing her under her breath for fidgeting with it cause her mum doesn’t pin it away from her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Always wondered why the Clydebank shop was closed ? Seem to always open shops etc feels she’s sooooo Materialistic and although portraits a PT /fitness background and has her clients etc anyone feel she is a yo yo crash dieter ??
I dont get how you can be a health/fitness guru but then open one of the most unhealthiest shops you can get. Even looking at the amount of sugar in all those desserts gives me the fear 🤣🤣 It just proves shes only punting out the healthy lifestyle etc for money Its so contradictory it's actually embarrassing!

Reactions: 4
A think she is so flashy and always got to show off so much like her Chanel trainers etc and then try’s to play it down when finds a bargain like when you get a deliv via X website saves you a tenner to come across as relatable ! So materialistic it’s unreal big weird her place was shut down and no mention why yet tells the world everything else !!

Reactions: 2
I dont get how you can be a health/fitness guru but then open one of the most unhealthiest shops you can get. Even looking at the amount of sugar in all those desserts gives me the fear 🤣🤣 It just proves shes only punting out the healthy lifestyle etc for money Its so contradictory it's actually embarrassing!
Who is this?

Reactions: 1
The reason why is to clean some dirty cash.

I’m annoyed that she doesn’t tie her hair back for dancing. Bet her dance teacher is cursing her under her breath for fidgeting with it cause her mum doesn’t pin it away from her face.
She’s a bleeping idiot. Even at that age the kids are there having fun but dance class also teaches discipline, one of the basics being that you turn up with your hair up, appropriately dressed and looking well put together.

Sitting in bed watching this garbage on YouTube sums up the mentality of Shaimee. I can’t imagine getting invested enough in these roasters to get YouTube up on the telly to watch them waste a small fortunes worth of McDonald’s!!!
5B9D9B68-F698-4F0B-9228-60E8C4A36EF2.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
A hint of purple she can do.. hopefully it’s not that tent jumpsuit or the shirt she’s never got off her back.

• Haha
I REALLY hope that wasn't that manky energy drink in Callies cup??!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Expect a story soon saying she's been sent horrible messages and Callie is actually drinking squash.

Further proof she's either an attention seeker or completely lacking parenting skills! So Aimee which is it????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See for some reason she just really bugs my happiness 🤷🏼‍♀️ She really has no clue about living in the real world, she doesn’t work so should really be the most organised person going but her life’s a tit show! No Aimee none of us know what it’s like to stick a hoodie over our pyjamas for the school run cause most of us have to get to work after dropping kids off and those that don’t are probably up and organised in plenty of time although won’t lie I have done the Sunday morning roll shop with a hoodie over my pjs 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’d have a complete meltdown if she actually had to drop kids off, drop dogs off and get to work by a certain time! Seeing her over the weekend has just really annoyed me 🤬🤬

Reactions: 9
She’s bleeping lost it. Get your bleeping tit together you smelly woman.

She absolutely neglects those children, and making light of it on your stories isn’t relatable. She manages to get her fat arse to all of her beauty appointments and night outs but god forbid she can get up at a normal time and get her kids out of the house for school in the morning. I bet those kids go in to the school tired, stressed and high as a kite because they’ve had shite for breakfast. Guarantee they smell too, there’s no way she is bathing them regularly or putting them in clean uniform every day. And no Aimee, normal mums don’t go to the school in pyjamas because we are not bleeping failures.

I honestly dislike her. She has an ugly personality and she does not deserve those children.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I feel like she’s acting out to get attention on here. This post had been really quiet since last night and suddenly she’s dancing round her kitchen with a bottle of alcohol at 9:15am on a Tuesday! Then proceeds to post lots of shite stories featuring Callie who she knows the majority of people here hate! She’s like a massive child herself she should just be ignored then we’ll see how crazy she gets.

Reactions: 3
I REALLY hope that wasn't that manky energy drink in Callies cup??!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Expect a story soon saying she's been sent horrible messages and Callie is actually drinking squash.

Further proof she's either an attention seeker or completely lacking parenting skills! So Aimee which is it????
Ddog used to feed hers the fizz sticks 😂😂

Reactions: 1
A massive bouquet of flowers for an invite to a bleeping menu launch night? Takes the utter piss.
EFCF723A-DA58-4787-AFAA-9567252F47F6.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.