Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Walnutss

VIP Member
I'm back Tricias ❤❤

As per no thread title suggestions so I mixed a few of the most liked posts

Since I'm halfway to being a social mama myself thought I'd recap the best maw tips we have learned from the clatty two.

Do not hang about with wummin who bath their kids ie abstar you just don't need that negativity in your life. Baths must only be took after ur child has pished oneself or the u are elbow deep in snotters

Your living room is your office whether ur a "beautician" or just a lazy influencer who works for a junkie. Don't bother cleaning it the piles of washing and dirt it will make it homely

Always be on the beg. From water to parties the less you pay for yourself the better. £45 for a dinosaur no chance the best you will get is a shit balloon display #gifted and an absent mother

A cold McDonald's will cure any childhood illness

Always favour nicola sturgeon I mean sorry callie. Least I know if I have a girl I need to buy a present everyday if I have a boy then its a fake strip and forgetting what time they get picked up at.

Tablecloths, tarpaulin and tents will double up as a lovely dress for your night out. Easy to remove for when u need to get your gunt/arse out on the gram in a moments notice

A manic look in your eye and a overdone brow is the secret to any selfie. The closer u can get the camera the better.

Special mention to @teagenie22 who sent the goon from Troon and the dilusional mermaid into hiding in spectacular fashion by admitting she had seen big Jim's little Jim. Sorry Maggie ul have to avoid the village Inn for a bit. Don't worry girls get shamie to fone the polis she's got them on speed dial

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

gotmycuppa

Hi all, newbie here! ✋🏼
so been reading here a while, but only joined tonight as I can’t take anymore of this ‘pathetic excuse’ of a mother any longer without commenting!
Where do I start with this absolute arsehole of a lassie!?!

Yes Aimee your an arsehole!
Your a disgrace as a mother!
Everything and I mean everything you do is for instagram purposes only, not for your family, you don’t think ‘that would be nice for the kids’ but ‘oh this would be amazing for ‘insta’ picture to post!

You think more of yourself and all your appointments than you do the welfare of your children or important events for your kids!
You could probably skip those hair and nail and beauty appointment though as they do fuckall for your age!

You do not have a job or work like you bang on about, and let’s face it, your ‘admin’ is fucking replying to DM’s to arrange free fucking ballons or cookie or gifts that your never support the companies back!

Lastly, I’m a mother of 5 treat all my children exactly the same, same decorations, same amount of money spent on the, same amount of love, all ‘the same’. It’s NOT hard! It’s what being a ‘good mother’ is. Clearly you never got that memo!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Bad Karma

Fucking hell. Right Aimee, since you obviously read here and you seem to be fucking dense or wilfully ignorant, I'm going to try and break it down some more for you.

It's not about the party!!!

Who chooses to be away over their son's birthday weekend for a hen night? A shite maw.

Who chooses to not get the only thing their child has asked for despite having seemingly endless amounts of money for their own beauty treatments? A shite maw.

Who pays their phone more attention than their son? A shite maw.

Who very obviously plays favourites between their children? A shite maw.

Who forgets about their son's school settling days? A shite maw.

But don't worry Aimee, you keep laughing it off and lapping up all the fictitious comments that the school teachers and mums tell you saying that you're a great mum. Maybe one day, you can manifest yourself into a great mum. Until then, manifest yourself to fuck. Fucking shitemama.

Apologies... seem to have been slightly triggered by her insta today 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 37

DrinkGinSaveWater

Imagine being 5 years old. In the last 18 months you've had a massively interrupted nursery experience; you've hardly been able to see your grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins etc; any semblance of a normal life for you has been turned upside down. Not only that but you've just started school (which you're struggling to deal with) and you've had your 5th birthday that your own mother didn't even stay at home for. However the next week your younger sister has a full on party when it's not even her birthday yet!

Now imagine being that 5 year old but you have difficulty communicating and expressing yourself. How do you convey that all that is too much for you? You see your sister always causing a fuss and crying to get her own way which always gets your mums attention. So what do you do, you copy her and lash out!!!! I'm 100% sure if that had been Callie it would have been a totally different situation.

That wee boy deserves so much more than that. I'm completely disgusted.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Lovemaci

The teachers and nursery teachers all follow me and think I'm a great mum 😂😂😂😂teachers aren't allowed to follow mum's of the kids in their classes what a moron she is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
I'm not a hateful person but I hate her!!!! She's a fucking boot!!!!
Aimee hen, your beautiful wee boy is acting up (not even sure she's telling the truth here btw) because he's had enough. He's had enough of being in the background while whiny wonka gets all the love and the fuss. Not to forget he has problems with his speech which, must be quite frustrating for him when he's trying to communicate, of course he's going to act up, everything is the Callie Show. She even got to join in with his speech therapy for fuck sake! He's just started school, you didn't even spend his birthday with him, Whiny Wonka gets a party/sleepover and there will be a further celebration on her actual birthday. He wants love and support. Poor wee thing just wants to be treated equally.
Can she really not see the issue? Is she that fucking stupid or is she a cruel bitch?

• Heart
Reactions: 33

wood1491

I follow both Aimee and her friend whose hen she went on last week (school friends, don’t ask). Her friend who is getting married had another hen tonight. So basically Aimee had the option of missing Jackson’s birthday or Callie’s, you can all guess who she chose!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
"Your vibe attracts your tribe", that'll be why your only pal in the world is also a fat, lazy, dirty shite maw then?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Sparkles86

I’ve just watched the stories. It really wasn’t ‘the elephant in the room’ and if you really just ‘brushed it off’ then you would have just deleted the message and moved on. It’s clear as day that Callie is the favourite. Why did you cancel the wee guys birthday? Oh yeah you fucked off to your pals hen do. Did he have personalised confetti? No. The money she spent on Callie and all her friends could have instead have been used to get her wee boy the dinosaur he so desperately wanted. You can bet your last fiver that if Callie wanted a £45 barbie set she would have bought 3 😂
The kids regularly fetch their own food, your house is a mess. You can’t get them to school on time but you can get yourself to a nail or lash appointment on time. You look manky 24/7 and hun it isn’t a ‘snippet’ of your life. You are constantly with that phone in your hand telling us about periods, pulling out methods and your dogs jizzing all over your couch. Those wee boys are going to grow up and resent you for the favouritism and that’s on you

Reactions: 29

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
Whoever the tattler was that just sent her that message 👏👏👏👏🙌🏼🙌🏼🤭🤭 gold medal 🥇 pending 👏👏 how she even has the fkin audacity to share it speaks volumes 🙈she genuinely thinks she’s doing nothing wrong 🙈 wow 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Amanda90

That's because she doesn't actually make it....wee kaiden comes home from school and feeds them.
I’m just laughing thinking of Kaiden being like “mum can we stop by aldi on the way home from school. I need to pick up some coriander for the kids dinner” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

tiffanyring

“Just because I didn’t document it on Instagram” 🤔 what, like every other thing you do and every bit of minuscule detail that bores everyone to tears 🙄
Fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Ardnocklife

Wow oh wow, what have I missed 😱

I can’t wait for the police to come knocking at my door because I’ve said someone is a shite maw and she has shit shoes. Fucking hell, I’ve said worse about my own mum, lock me up and throw away the key 🤣🤣🤣

I’m just trying to get my head around something. If what we are doing is classed as trolling, are we not all guilty? I mean literally fucking everyone. My boss said he thought a customer was annoying as fuck the other day. How do I report his opinion? When do I tell his family? Should he lose his job?

Where does it fucking end? If Aimee, Ddug, Ad and all the rest of the roasters can hand on their heart say they have never once bitched or gossiped about someone, ever ever ever then I’ll be damned.

But of course, I am just a jealous troll for having my own opinions. Jealous of what? Looking like I stink and being a shite mum? No ta x

• Haha
  • Heart
Ok I’m calling it. Someone is on the wind up. This girl cannot be real. It’s been a great gag for a few years but we’ve finally caught you out. NO-ONE can complain about not getting away when they don’t work and have days off every time their kids are at school and nursery.
NO-ONE could complain about the length of time an ambulance is taking to her to their ill kid (in a pandemic) because they could have slept instead.
NO-ONE fucks off on a hen do (the night before) and makes a weekend of it even though it’s her sons birthday.

NO-ONE spends 30 days opening gifts, spends £500 on a party dress then refuses to buy their kid a £40 dinosaur for his birthday and forgets about the other ones birthday.
NO-ONE claims the social work and the school said she was a great mum then claims they showed her copies of the complaint.
And NO-ONE would consider bringing another kid into this situation when they can’t even look after the ones they have.