The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody’s needing to gift her a personal shopper that would burn those 5 man tents she calls dresses and those sparkly Lelli Kelly trainers 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The sparkly Alexander McQueen style Are dreadful can’t believe the way she dresses the hairband placed on too lol pure mummy bag too and then sticking the strap In on her first pic. Those long hour have def taken their toll on her hubby he looks 40 plus easily what age is he ???
missed Jackson’s bday so needs
Content for her page so mid week drinking for a non drinker on miss C bday.
sorry you air your full life and children’s life on an social media platform !! Go private if don’t like oh can’t do that as it’s her
Work (admin ) replying to tricias
Amd
Scrounging real life maw goals
There nahhhhh👍
Kyle is 33 lol 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
EXCUSE ME?! He can't be. You're taking the piss. That's only a few years older than me and I think my family would freak if I brought him he cause he looks so much older.
Hang on he's 33, not a chance in hell I knew she was younger I'm so shocked at this😳 I thought he was 40 odd too, no way my man's older but he looks much younger than him, hard paper round but I suppose aimme n callie would rapidly age you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kyle is 33 lol 😂
33??? duck off no way...he's had a hard paper round.

Hang on he's 33, not a chance in hell I knew she was younger I'm so shocked at this😳 I thought he was 40 odd too, no way my man's older but he looks much younger than him, hard paper round but I suppose aimme n callie would rapidly age you 🤣🤣🤣🤣
My man is 50 and he looks far younger than cupboard bleep...maybe all the time sitting in the cupboard has aged him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Suppose in the cupboard not seeing much daylight between that and just working 😂😀

we’re is it she loves Barrhead ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it's Barrhead.....or Borrheed...I bet that's how she pronounces it in real life when she's not faking a kelvinside accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh Glasgow uni accent 😂

Aimee we need to see kyles birth certificate !
There is content for you thank your tricias later for your but please no need to do a hellllooooo instaaagram shout out with Miss C we’ve had our complete fill !!!it’s boring not relatable kids at 4 should not know of any social media platforms, or been talking into the phone to strangers 2 anyone else think it’s weird C what we doing today whilst waving and speaking to strangers sitting in the car ***{sees my
Doing it aka work. Piss off lol really funny

we don’t believe for a minute he’s a day shy of 40 !!!! Proof please pronto
😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Kyle needs hydrated man. Every time I see him I wonder how much water he is drinking. He’s a husk.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So after getting up and stripping my beds, I Settled down with some tea & toast and not gonna lie gals… I have nearly spat my tea out hearing that Kyle is 33!!! I need proof of this information cos that lad doesn’t look a day under 40 😳😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Birth certificate required

all them hours working overtime and hiding in a cupboard has taken its toll !!!

would a hell have my hubby in an cupboard playing a xbox while my house is a riot and kids running mad no organisation.

Anyone else find their set up sooo weird ?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Was Kyle having a shot with a random worker in one of the stories she put up, anyone else notice that?

And yeah they are just absolute bleeping weirdos full stop in everything they do! 🤡 🤡

• Wow
In the time since she visited the place she has plans with everyone she knows?
“Did ye aye?”Springs to mind here. 🤣

Birth certificate required

all them hours working overtime and hiding in a cupboard has taken its toll !!!

would a hell have my hubby in an cupboard playing a xbox while my house is a riot and kids running mad no organisation.

Anyone else find their set up sooo weird ?
bleeping weird that a grown man with 3 children has time to play Xbox so much. And I think it’s weird that grown adults can be that into computer games full stop.

Reactions: 9
Kyle needs hydrated man. Every time I see him I wonder how much water he is drinking. He’s a husk.
Nah you've tipped me over the edge today with that. Did aimee not do an #AD with macb, can they get back in touch and give some water for Kyle

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For someone who doesn’t drink she has had more alcohol this week than I have this year

Reactions: 12
For someone who doesn’t drink she has had more alcohol this week than I have this year
Same here and I love a party/night out.
Haha that set up tho looks super cheap and tacky - why is she wearing a polo neck for a night ‘out’ with her pals? And Aimee hen, telling us you have worn the same colour lipstick for 15 years - we guessed that with the super dated look you go for time after time!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just don’t get why you’d stay outside to all hours when the weather isn’t even nice and make a racket for the whole street to hear? Once it’s past 10 go inside! Sorry but it’s pure selfish behaviour doing that!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.