The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Canā€™t wait for the ā€˜Ohhh my Goooonesss!!! I was out till 4am and it was just amazing and I donā€™t even drink but I had quite a few wee glasses last night!ā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rid neck tagging her ketone pal asking if she could be in atomic kitten šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she really does think sheā€™s a celebrity doesn't she! She looks old enough to be Natasha Hamiltonā€™s maw!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Notice DDUG business page is now private and without a profile picā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is going to wake up with some serious Natasha Hamilton related fear this morning šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Canā€™t believe sheā€™s tagged that Tinks Teepeeā€™s. Obviously not done her homework on that company.
The ā€œownerā€ was up in court not long ago for smashing up someoneā€™s house that she had fallen out with over her bad business dealings.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Anyone else remember when she spoke about a teepee company doing something for her and her neighbours? I thought it was for all the kids šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Always wondered why the Clydebank shop was closed ? Seem to always open shops etc feels sheā€™s sooooo Materialistic and although portraits a PT /fitness background and has her clients etc anyone feel she is a yo yo crash dieter ??

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m sorry that ticks teepees very dated and tacky. Feather bows like pinned up , the high heel Prosecco bottle holder is it like 19 canteen everything looks cheap and nasty the cushions too !!!
Itā€™s a no from me ! Wouldnā€™t be hiring

Reactions: 13
Always wondered why the Clydebank shop was closed ? Seem to always open shops etc feels sheā€™s sooooo Materialistic and although portraits a PT /fitness background and has her clients etc anyone feel she is a yo yo crash dieter ??
Yes šŸ™Œ that is my feelings on her to, always crash dieting and detoxing. Definitely not a healthy approach or view of food

Reactions: 4
Fair play if you were up to 4am just drinking Aimee. I would need to be phoning DDOG to see if sheā€™s got any old contacts from her ā€œserial nosepickingā€ days in order to stay up to that time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fair play if you were up to 4am just drinking Aimee. I would need to be phoning DDOG to see if sheā€™s got any old contacts from her ā€œserial nosepickingā€ days in order to stay up to that time.
Defo on the Charlie šŸ˜‚, anyone over 25 staying up till they hours always is!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.