The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am mortified for her. If she is so good at organising events why does nothing match 😂😂😂 Pastel cake with tacky LED dance floor then Katie Price dress with bleeping circus acts on stilts. This is one to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Aimee organising a 30th, or a big fat gypsy sweet 16???? Asking for a friend.

The last time I saw anyone getting a limo it was my mother in law’s neighbours daughter and her friends getting it to their primary 7 school dance!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she’s so embarrassed she wouldn’t be recording herself recording into her phone in her car almost daily!! ……… if I walked past someone doing this I would presume they’re most likely on FaceTime to someone and mind my business.
Apparently embarrassed to talk into her phone in the privacy of her car but not embarrassed to post toe curlingly embarrassing content for the world to see. Make.It.Make.Sense.
9FA09328-7FBC-43AF-B8F7-B70863654ABC.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Anyone else think it's a bleeping cheek an unemployed mother of 3 having this sort of party? Grow the duck up. Honestly, she's going to get the fright of her life when they're older. Driving lessons, school trips abroad, all the expensive gear, she will regret pissing all this money up the wall.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone else think it's a bleeping cheek an unemployed mother of 3 having this sort of party? Grow the duck up. Honestly, she's going to get the fright of her life when they're older. Driving lessons, school trips abroad, all the expensive gear, she will regret pissing all this money up the wall.
Yes! I agree. She has absolutely no clue. She's a spoiled child and Callie will be the same.
One day when he's a grown up Jackson will say: "remember that year I started school? I turned 5, you went and got pished in Dundee, then Callie turned 4 just after and got a sleepover then you turned 30 and had a BIG tacky party? Well I remember that and hate you for it"

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The way she was tasting the 'Bang' drink and doing that stupid thing with her mouth/lips to explain the taste. Infuriating

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why do her cheeks look like golf balls? She looks like a Bo Selecta. She’s blocked me so I’m missing out seeing her coupon.

Reactions: 3
loling at abbie, no one is shitting themselves, no one is being outed, would be against all sorts of data protection for private info to be released by the website itself and there’s absolutely no way in hell that a wee ig set up by a vigilante insta hun can track IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) of accounts - would be highly illegal if they were using any sort of device which infiltrated website systems to obtain that info. just a scare tactic to stop people gossiping.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
loling at abbie, no one is shitting themselves, no one is being outed, would be against all sorts of data protection for private info to be released by the website itself and there’s absolutely no way in hell that a wee ig set up by a vigilante insta hun can track IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) of accounts - would be highly illegal if they were using any sort of device which infiltrated website systems to obtain that info. just a scare tactic to stop people gossiping.
What worried me was that dm making out it was me. That was a horrible msg but if they were to out said person and make out it was me that person would get blamed for everything I've written....

Mad abbie she doesn't even get talked about on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What worried me was that dm making out it was me. That was a horrible msg but if they were to out said person and make out it was me that person would get blamed for everything I've written....

Mad abbie she doesn't even get talked about on here.
What thread is she screenshotting all this from? 😂😂

Thought AD wasn't pals with social mama shaimeee beggar anymore, why's she sharing the thread?? Thought she had moved on from the shambles of ddog and amiee when in reality she's checking who's watched her stories and unfollowed her on Instagram like she's the fbi 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m so confused right now, is AD on a sharing spree of the very thread that outed the fact that her man pumped her pal and no one told her?!

Bizarre 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm just catching up on all this carry on. Do these fannies think gossip is illegal?? 🤣
This is the ultimate in narcissism eh? Reached their peak. No one is directing anything at them, they come looking for it. Dafties.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its the thinking someone just made up 'doxxing' that has tickled me. If you're going to make threats to out people, doxxing is definitely something you should be clued up on

Reactions: 7
People like Katie Price will millions of followers can’t get Tattle taken down and peoples identities revealed yet someone using computer software like MI5 apparently use is using this on outing the “trolls” 🙄🥱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.