The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If your best pal was an alcoholic would you really be bouncing about your kitchen in the morning singing into a bottle of alcohol for content? Where's the empathy? That's how I know they're not real pals.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If your best pal was an alcoholic would you really be bouncing about your kitchen in the morning singing into a bottle of alcohol for content? Where's the empathy? That's how I know they're not real pals.
I thought the same thing. Even if her ‘bestie’ wasn’t an alcoholic, filming yourself waving a bottle of alcohol around isn’t funny full stop. bleeping idiot of a woman.

Reactions: 5
She’s legit unhinged 🙃.

The play on words with a can of juice called bang is the worst banter I’ve ever heard. Her big swinging boobies whilst she dances with peach schnapps too…

She’s a mess of a woman.

Reactions: 8
She’s so manic! How long did the 5am starts last?! See instead of setting ridiculous targets (anyone remember the lockdown school routine she was planning on doing 🥴) all she needs to do is get herself up half an hour before everyone else is up and in the shower and dressed. She could even go to the school with wet hair if she really had to but there is absolutely NO need to go in pyjamas! I don’t live in the roughest area but definitely not the nicest and no one turns up at the school gates in pyjamas - NOONE!

Reactions: 10
Such a disgusting waste of money I hate these PR things for influencers to sit in that hell hole of a house aswell
A joke when you hear of so many businesses in hospitality who have not survived lockdown then you have ones like that spending a fortune on needless PR packages. Why not send them out to people who deserve it like hospital staff, supermarket staff etc. I know I would be a lot more inclined to be influenced by a business if I heard they were sending gifts and invites to deserving hard working people. Plus …… what influence is she having when her engagement rate is 3%!!!?????

Reactions: 2
A joke when you hear of so many businesses in hospitality who have not survived lockdown then you have ones like that spending a fortune on needless PR packages. Why not send them out to people who deserve it like hospital staff, supermarket staff etc. I know I would be a lot more inclined to be influenced by a business if I heard they were sending gifts and invites to deserving hard working people. Plus …… what influence is she having when her engagement rate is 3%!!!?????
It's the same as make up packages with every shade every item pure waste of money.
Aimee would only need her shade mortician matt cream

Your right tho it puts you off the business I haven't been back to la vitas and would never go to these ice cream places they beg from. Be nice to hear of a hard working nurse getting a free dinner not that fat lump

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep, I actively avoid any of these places now. I'd actually die of cringe if I was out having a meal or drinks and this bunch of fannies were faffing about posing. I've seen it in a few places and I've left. I don't even have my phone out when I'm having lunch or coffee with friends or family. My mum goes mental if any of the family weans are on their phones, she definitely expects more of the adults.

Reactions: 2
I feel horrible for saying this, but the video of callie last night coming on the screen speaking french. I cant stand that little girl. You can tell she will be such an attention seeker, just like her mother.

Her talking about the energy drink is giving my obscene levels of second-hand embarrassment 😳

“I’ve never had a BANG like this before”

it’s like she’s a kid & learnt a new swear word the way she’s going on about the name of this drink. She’s so cringy it hurts to watch🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s looking for a dance floor for her party, yet poor Jackson got practically nothing for his. Disgrace!!

Reactions: 12
She’s looking for a dance floor for her party, yet poor Jackson got practically nothing for his. Disgrace!!
A bleeping dance floor? DANCEFLOOR? She's a selfish, self-centered boot!

She's also looking for a characteristic 🤣🤣🤣 to draw some pictures 🤣🤣 thick as mince.

• Haha
So her calling in life is organising events…. But she needs freebies from the small businesses she doesn’t support and suggestions for the bots she paid to follow her???? Strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s a right begging wee woman! Know the sad thing is she’ll have small businesses falling over themselves to give her freebies and once the selfish cows got what she’s wanted from them she’ll never mention them again 🤦🏼‍♀️ As for a characteristic 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.