The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do the cult justify it I wonder he has only donated today after back lash and the papers involvement … least he has donated it now finally though so that’s something even if it was
under duress and only after being forced too I wonder if they was planning to wait until the dust settled then just pocket the cash if only they wasn’t such show offs and live their lives in front of the camera we may never of known it’s your own fault naughty nick it’s you who shows everyone your whole life online and then cry when you get slted for being scammers 😂😂 I can’t believe the sheeple are still worshipping him surely not 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Am really hoping the police are following his behaviour and tracking all he is doing.

Reactions: 8
How do the cult justify it I wonder he has only donated today after back lash and the papers involvement … least he has donated it now finally though so that’s something even if it was
under duress and only after being forced too I wonder if they was planning to wait until the dust settled then just pocket the cash if only they wasn’t such show offs and live their lives in front of the camera we may never of known it’s your own fault naughty nick it’s you who shows everyone your whole life online and then cry when you get slted for being scammers 😂😂 I can’t believe the sheeple are still worshipping him surely not 😂😂
I think it really shows how disturbingly loyal their fans are. They have been spending the money on videos, and he's literally laughed in their faces on a jet ski and they're still supporting them. It's sad and crazy in equal measures.

I think it really shows how disturbingly loyal their fans are. They have been spending the money on videos, and he's literally laughed in their faces on a jet ski and they're still supporting them. It's sad and crazy in equal measures.
I kept saying if he donates we will know bout it he will deffo tell people because he is a narcissist and would 10000% not miss out on the glory I do think it’s quite funny how he thinks everyone is so dumb I do think more people eyes are opened to him. Now though I don’t think the worshippers are such a large group although poor dhb is having account after account banned by the cult mass reporting

Christ what a bunch of charvas. They make the cast of 'Shameless' look like 'The Crown'.. Vile cretins

Reactions: 10
He’d never have made the recent videos without the papers getting involved. Taking all the credit for donating money that’s not even his! I love how he had to get in there with the “it added an extra £300 but that’s ok it’s for a good cause”

Reactions: 5
He’d never have made the recent videos without the papers getting involved. Taking all the credit for donating money that’s not even his! I love how he had to get in there with the “it added an extra £300 but that’s ok it’s for a good cause”
Exactly, even tho he said donating in your name (or something) he is basking in all the glory like he just turned water into wine! Is it not possible to just return the money back to people who donated if it's no longer needed?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He is once again acting like he is the king taking all the glory making out he Is working with go fund me 😂 when in reality they are investigating as had so many complaints so he had to quickly sort the donations

Reactions: 9
I noticed he has the grubby track suit so people will feel sorry for him . They are so thick they start giving them money again.

Reactions: 6
His priorities are all wrong. He should of got his family a home and bought furniture and decorated. That's what people donated for, not fooking scratch cards, nike hauls, jewellery, holidays, daily cafe trips or a jet ski 😡

Reactions: 13
The lastest prank on involving getting on a bus dressed up
Face masks are still mandatory here on public transport
Total disregard for anything this family
I can't understand how anyone over the age of five finds them funny. You'd think their audience would be kids, but it's mainly adults which baffles me. I see them doing things like that and roll my eyes yet you see others with tattoos of them etc.

Truly thickest of the thick.

i dont think they are on madatroy on punlic transport anymore .i got the bus to work today and i think out of everyone on the bus there was 1 person wearing a mask .i had one in pocket as i wasnt sure myself but no one had one on .i might be wrong through

Reactions: 3
I can't understand how anyone over the age of five finds them funny. You'd think their audience would be kids, but it's mainly adults which baffles me. I see them doing things like that and roll my eyes yet you see others with tattoos of them etc.

Truly thickest of the thick.

They are a bit mentally challenged or some house wife the hubby traded in for a younger model and have no life

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i dont think they are on madatroy on punlic transport anymore .i got the bus to work today and i think out of everyone on the bus there was 1 person wearing a mask .i had one in pocket as i wasnt sure myself but no one had one on .i might be wrong through
yes on tfl London transport and underground they are mandatory, but many people just don’t bother anymore because there’s no law no one can force you.

Reactions: 2
arh right yeah there in london i completly forgot so is proberly mandoratary there then

Reactions: 1

I have a challenge for the both of them go out and get a job and stop Poncing off people who don't have it to give

Reactions: 9
The thing is nothing about anything they do is funny.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.