The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He 100% is dodgy how is he getting a mo
they have defeintly donated it as they donated it to the ms charoty and showed people om live when they did it .and then they did help a family who lost everything in a fire

but yeah i also agree that its not all from the go fund me .like its got to a point that everything they buy even food people say its from the go fund me .we dont know how much money they made beforehand and what money they had saved and stuff .all anyone keeps saying is they couldnt afford the winderscreen but like hes said bwfore it was becasue of funeral and he could afford however he was putting the funeral first and then going to pay for the winderscreen
the windscreen saga was over a month before the funeral situation another desperate poor me incident and he didn’t splash out money before the go fund me like he does now of course people are going to talk plus the way he handles himself is so so wrong cocky and disrespectful and rude like I say report the go fund me they will investigate and can determine where the money went

Reactions: 6
Has he deleted the latest video? 👀 there was so much negative comments on it this morning and now I can’t see it

Also I’m not sure how much insta, YouTube and fb pay for views etc but TikTok is around 3p per 1000 views. How can he have been majorly broke before the fire, yet he quit his job to do titkok full time he said in an interview a few months back, I don’t believe a word he says at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They have said already they earn more on Facebook then he did working. This speaks volumes. If Facebook pays well, add on Instagram and tiktok it’s been what over a year since they started your looking at a lot of money just for some pathetic content. Merchandise, ads, sponsors etc Social media pays. They probably don’t even need that gfm hence why their giving it away (even if they have spent some).

Reactions: 2
Has he deleted the latest video? 👀 there was so much negative comments on it this morning and now I can’t see it

Also I’m not sure how much insta, YouTube and fb pay for views etc but TikTok is around 3p per 1000 views. How can he have been majorly broke before the fire, yet he quit his job to do titkok full time he said in an interview a few months back, I don’t believe a word he says at all.
Yeah. The poor me vid is gone lol

Scratchcard video is disgusting. He’s not right in the head doing that. Yet again another look how much money I’ve got to spare video.

I don’t believe ALL that donation money has gone to charities.. and IF by some miracle it has, where has the money for scratch cards, jet skis, holidays, etc come from? Coz if he had all that to spare then he’d pay hundred quid for his windscreen to be fixed no? 🤔🤔 he chats 💩 he’s only posted that coz so many are seeing through him and his bullshit now and wants to redeem himself. Too little too late knobhead
[/QUOTE

The 6 grand they donated was raised by some one else that wasn't their money. Not so smart today they
Oh Nick are you OK hun? Life is always positive and happy for us hard working people who look after our families, you should try it.
We actually watch your carnage and comment on here because your fook ups cheer us up even more. Stay positive hun it must be exhausting for you 😁🤟
. Where you watching all this guy's, I can read them like a book now, huge mistake then blubber sympathy video kinda boring now.He was cocky as they come on the jet ski with his evil up you laugh made a lot of people wake up to the scammer. I've seen it pathetic man he is, always the same and nothing will change while they have money, oh and by the way we ALL have a story I just don't post about mine so stop bringing out the sob story again when you do wrong.

Big time 😜

They are no so smart now the news papers are sniffing around he is laughing now they keep saying they gave 6 grand no they didn't it was raised by others and they made a big show of given it his last video the pity party he was having he kept looking to his left a sure sign of lying

Reactions: 5
They have said already they earn more on Facebook then he did working. This speaks volumes. If Facebook pays well, add on Instagram and tiktok it’s been what over a year since they started your looking at a lot of money just for some pathetic content. Merchandise, ads, sponsors etc Social media pays. They probably don’t even need that gfm hence why their giving it away (even if they have spent some).
If they make so much money then why not put back the money they used of the gfm? Then they will have more to give to charity, also he later said they make 300 a month from tiktok not 3k

everyone keeps saying about a month in between the car and the funeral .but a funeral takes time to plan so the death could have easily been near the car ?

had a look and the stepdad died on the the 5th july

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I see loads have woken up to the fire starter. even that CJ seems pissed off with him the papers will do a number on them now u know what they are like. someone said some 80 year old woman gave them 12 quid because that's all she has and he is rubbing all that gave money faces in it.

everyone keeps saying about a month in between the car and the funeral .but a funeral takes time to plan so the death could have easily been near the car ?

It’s not just the windscreen that people are pissed about though it’s his whole demeanour his actions over and over again his lies and erratic immature influential behaviour is his downfall and to be perfectly honest if it wasn’t the funeral it would of been another excuse as to why he couldn’t pay the man is a car crash and as far as I’m concerned that jet ski video was the final nail and will be his downfall

Reactions: 8

Google Sue Holden Smith. Thats Nicks mum. Shes a medical professional and she is the partner of the guy who died. Who had money in his own right. No way did Nick pay for funeral He may have added towards it

Reactions: 9
It’s not just the windscreen that people are pissed about though it’s his whole demeanour his actions over and over again his lies and erratic immature influential behaviour is his downfall and to be perfectly honest if it wasn’t the funeral it would of been another excuse as to why he couldn’t pay the man is a car crash and as far as I’m concerned that jet ski video was the final nail and will be his downfall

The jet ski video did for him his Smith family warriors said hang on a minute

I see loads have woken up to the fire starter. even that CJ seems pissed off with him the papers will do a number on them now u know what they are like. someone said some 80 year old woman gave them 12 quid because that's all she has and he is rubbing all that gave money faces in it.
Oh my goodness :( that breaks my heart
Yet people are still trying to find excuses or justify their behaviour.
That man couldn’t lie straight in bed if he needed too.

So you will see on Google Sue Holden Smith will not need Nick to pay for no funeral, she has a good practice and they would have been insured for things like that. Anyway that has nothing to do with anything at all, this man has conned thousands of people out of money, not me I saw what he was first time I saw him long before the fire. Not sure people will forget the Ski Jet video in a hurry laughing in the face of anyone who donated. And to think just when you think it can't get any worse it does.

I think it’s highly unlikely he has paid for that funeral he is trying to manipulate the sheeple to feel sorry for him

Reactions: 7
Unless you have all the money to hand you don't have to pay the funeral off immediately either you can pay it off. If he has all the money he is claiming to have now that's his a funeral wouldn't of stopped him fixing a screen. Looking at around 5 - 6 grand for a funeral, I know nothing about jet skis but I'm sure they will cost a lot of money. Never mind the stupid amount spent on sweets etc. Smithy family has been on Facebook for a lot longer than since the fire started

Unless you have all the money to hand you don't have to pay the funeral off immediately either you can pay it off. If he has all the money he is claiming to have now that's his a funeral wouldn't of stopped him fixing a screen. Looking at around 5 - 6 grand for a funeral, I know nothing about jet skis but I'm sure they will cost a lot of money. Never mind the stupid amount spent on sweets etc. Smithy family has been on Facebook for a lot longer than since the fire started
Then the scratch cards..£1600 on them and said he won £900 I think and was donating it to food banks 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why not just donate the £1600 in the first place? All the pound coins on that stupid fruit machine aswell. He’s only fooling the foolish, and that number is decreasing day by day.

Reactions: 10
it was jess tgat brought hin the jet ski for his birhday for all we know her mum helped her with it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.