The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shopping at Louis Vuitton now and Hatton Garden for diamonds ...........
In posh shops wearing an old dirty stained tatty grey track suit, its like a bad remake of Pretty Woman when she shops in Rodeo Drive
You can buy diamonds anywhere, why do you have to go upmarket and go to a proper diamond dealer?
Not been near the house in weeks, I think we might see that up for sale soon, probably pocketed the insurance money with no intention of doing the place up
Amy & Jack ..Sitting on a train with feet on the chairs. No manners, no proper upbringing, no respect
Nick saying to Jack, I will give you £10 for every second you stay in the fountain, so Jack earned £150 ( cant remember exact amount) from it .. give the £150 to the charities you love so much!
Removing vids............Why would you remove vids?
Because vids are evidence ............
Why would you remove evidence?

EXACTLY
He has that for at least 3 days you would put on a clean t shirt and jeans

Reactions: 2
That Smith number one fan the one who got herself a Smith family tattoo. Has changed her name to Smith. They didn't even know who she was 🤣
Karen I think is the friend of CJ. She is staying at her house for the weekend

Reactions: 1
Amys page all her followers are saying shes dumped Jack. Could be a stunt, could be true. Time will tell
I honestly hope she did. That whole family is fucked up, I wouldn’t want to be associated with them if I was her.

Reactions: 7
I honestly hope she did. That whole family is fucked up, I wouldn’t want to be associated with them if I was her.
Might be nothing though. Her followers are saying they have unfollowed each other on insta and deleted their stories about each other. I’ve used insta 3 times ever so not sure what the stories are. They are both 17 and girls are supposed to mature faster and he is such a kid.

Might be nothing though. Her followers are saying they have unfollowed each other on insta and deleted their stories about each other. I’ve used insta 3 times ever so not sure what the stories are. They are both 17 and girls are supposed to mature faster and he is such a kid.
I feel sorry for Jack, maybe a month or so ago a vid came on my fyp of nick doing like a smack down wrestling move on him, he went along with it smiling but when nick walked away and Jack thought he was off camera his face just dropped and he looked really upset, then when realised he's back in shot he instantly put the fake smile back on and now nicks got the poor lad doing the same passive aggressive tit to his girlfriend, because it's all for the tiktok Benjamin's baby 👹🤑 :(

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for Jack, maybe a month or so ago a vid came on my fyp of nick doing like a smack down wrestling move on him, he went along with it smiling but when nick walked away and Jack thought he was off camera his face just dropped and he looked really upset, then when realised he's back in shot he instantly put the fake smile back on and now nicks got the poor lad doing the same passive aggressive tit to his girlfriend, because it's all for the tiktok Benjamin's baby 👹🤑 :(

He is a nasty peace of work the way he treated his bird on her birthday. He needs a slap.

I hope she has the way he treats he not right what it's 17 just if it was my daughter he would be in a lot of pain that night nick left her in the woods on her own prank was bad shows what he thinks of the fire was definitely a nick Smith production

Reactions: 6
He is a nasty peace of work the way he treated his bird on her birthday. He needs a slap.
Well yeh, nick is his role model, boss and guardian? Hopefully some time soon he will see the error of his ways, and at some point he'll rebel and expose nick.

Well yeh, nick is his role model, boss and guardian? Hopefully some time soon he will see the error of his ways, and at some point he'll rebel and expose nick.
He got 150 for standing in a fountain he is going nowhere fast

Reactions: 3
Looks like it might be true. Jack and Amy have unfollowed each other and Amy and smith boutique, mummysmithy and smityfamily have unfollowed each other on IG I just tried to post on Amys latest TT amd it wouldn’t let me, I got a pop up saying comments disabled as vid is under review. Can’t see why its under review, it must have something to do with comments because Vid seems fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed that the clampits haven't posted on tt since they done the 2 vids about the gfm money after the papers done a story on them that showed them up for what they really are lol.
P.s Amy if your reading this and it's true you are not with Jack now. Please don't ever let them talk you back into their gang. You can do so much more better than that lot.

Jack has become very unlikeable and he would not be able to act such a Dick in the real world. Amy you need to get far away from this boy he does not know how to treat you, plus you do not want to get stuck with a very a bad reputation they have.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed that the clampits haven't posted on tt since they done the 2 vids about the gfm money after the papers done a story on them that showed them up for what they really are lol.
P.s Amy if your reading this and it's true you are not with Jack now. Please don't ever let them talk you back into their gang. You can do so much more better than that lot.
Yes noticed that. They are getting as much hate as love now on TT. Plus a lot of accounts being made that are anti Smithy or calllng them out, that are getting a lot of attention.

Jack has become very unlikeable and he would not be able to act such a Dick in the real world. Amy you need to get far away from this boy he does not know how to treat you, plus you do not want to get stuck with a very a bad reputation they have.
He was unlikeable since the start. Hopefully she has dumped him

I hope she has the way he treats he not right what it's 17 just if it was my daughter he would be in a lot of pain that night nick left her in the woods on her own prank was bad shows what he thinks of the fire was definitely a nick Smith production
Tbh I feel like that day might’ve put the nail in the coffin for their relationship. Your birthday is supposed to be your special day, they just capitalised off it to do pranks and try and make money.
I’ve always wondered what the deal with her featuring in the videos was though, whether she was actually on the smithy payroll of if she was just getting fully exploited.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.