The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it was jess tgat brought hin the jet ski for his birhday for all we know her mum helped her with it
Yup. Cudda.
cudda helped with the windscreen too. That was dangerous.They were driving their kids around in that car

Reactions: 8
it was jess tgat brought hin the jet ski for his birhday for all we know her mum helped her with it
Lozza no offence but you seem to be very much in the smith camp that’s entirely your choice but this discussion isn’t about round about defending why he acts the way he does or making excuses or theories etc

Reactions: 12
tbh im not in there camp as i think a lot of things they have done is wrong and i dont agree with everythig they do .however i just see things both ways i guess and i see a lot of people on these things assuming things when there could be other things at play .but no im not on there camp .i never really watched them until the fire .i would see there stuff om the fyp but thats it . .but no im half and half with it all .like i also like dontholdback and what he does as well so so im in the middle with everything as .i saw when they donated the money for ms and honestly that made me happy as i have someone in the family with it .however i do agree that they really should show recepts om what they have spent it with .more so for the people who have donated

Reactions: 4
tbh im not in there camp as i think a lot of things they have done is wrong and i dont agree with everythig they do .however i just see things both ways i guess and i see a lot of people on these things assuming things when there could be other things at play .but no im not on there camp .i never really watched them until the fire .i would see there stuff om the fyp but thats it . .but no im half and half with it all .like i also like dontholdback and what he does as well so so im in the middle with everything as .i saw when they donated the money for ms and honestly that made me happy as i have someone in the family with it .however i do agree that they really should show recepts om what they have spent it with .more so for the people who have donated
Ah ok I understand what you mean everyone is entitled to an opinion 😊

Reactions: 1
You sound very sweet but you really don't think that for a second do you really, do not waste your time defending these, did you see the clip of them before they got the money from the GFM.

Reactions: 5
The sweet shop lady has done a I love you, don’t ever change post for him. Oooh la la

The sweet shop lady has done a I love you, don’t ever change post for him. Oooh la la
She was saying this morning people need to get on with their life look after family, ok that goes both ways you and your mates stop posting then we would have nothing to talk about.

Sare would defend anything if she had the chance, she kept defending abuser Beetroot despite the glaring evidence so it not surprising she up Nick’s arse aswell.

Reactions: 7
I really can't get my head around how these people aren't being investigated for fraud. The previous fires, the dodgy current fire and circumstances surrounding it, the 50k GFM and the very evident abuse of it... it all screams fraudulent.

Reactions: 8
there apprently working with gofund me in there latest video they have got screenshots of the money they have put into the charitys and apprently are working directly with gofund me or something so we can see where its gone as wsll

Just looking at their account and go fund me, why they got a donate button when it's them meant to be donating not us.

Reactions: 6
i thimk its so you can see they habe doanted as when you click on the first donate button its the azzailah one which shows the donation thd smithy family have done

there apprently working with gofund me in there latest video they have got screenshots of the money they have put into the charitys and apprently are working directly with gofund me or something so we can see where its gone as wsll
He probably had to do that to shush people up and now thinks it’s his get out of jail free card

feck sake. All the smithy donations have today’s date on. Hes only done it because ye could see trouble brewing

Reactions: 10
He probably had to do that to shush people up and now thinks it’s his get out of jail free card

feck sake. All the smithy donations have today’s date on. Hes only done it because ye could see trouble brewing
That's all. He can write it off as tax as well I think.i think they got more than 50. 3 million followers even if they gave a pound each. That's 3 million

• Wow
I wouldn't be happy if I'd donated my money to help a family who claim to need help rebuilding their life, who after weeks of living it up and laughing in people's faces (literally), attempt a bit of damage control and donate the money to charity.

Charity is all well and good but you're using other people's money away. It's all very iffy morally to me.

i thimk its so you can see they habe doanted as when you click on the first donate button its the azzailah one which shows the donation thd smithy family have done
Right with you but that's only been done since the papers.

You see I would of believe him if they did not have today date on, he done this to save face because of all the negative press his getting.

Reactions: 6
He fool the Smith family warriors. They are backing him up as we speak. People who have half a brain can see what he is about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.