The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lastest prank on involving getting on a bus dressed up
Face masks are still mandatory here on public transport
Total disregard for anything this family
And if someone calls them out, it’ll be “wE’rE AlL eXeMpT fRoM wEaRiNg MaSkS” 🙄

Reactions: 7
I don’t follow so only just seen they have done videos regarding donations. Granted they proved they sent to charities and granted they no longer have the money to spend, that’s a good thing! But they did only do this within the last 24/48 hours. Okay so the money was still there and they did put some themselves which does show they do have their own to spend, but it’s just because of backlash. They didn’t personally do this out of there own good will I guess you could say they felt forced to prove to everyone. Well now we can stop with the gfm, no point. Whatever they buy now, will show it’s from what they’ve earned from social media.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone saved the vid of Nick saying he will be donating £3000 a month of the creator fund? I know he did one but I think he’s deleted it

Watched his Shard live. I think he’s gonna propose to Jess on her birthday (Oct). Keeps saying this birthday will me memorable. Makes it seem its just showy to get a bit of love back from his audience

Last edited:
i cant remember if it was in a video he did but i remmeber him saying it on live

Reactions: 4
Turn blue for no more bullies on Tictok well that's easy ban all the Smithy's Warriors they are vile. Funny to see RoadmanRalph on the video does not give it much credibility.

Reactions: 6
Lazy Sunday, the Turn Tiktok Blue, it’s for HarrisonsArmy, Harrison is a teenage boy who has battled a rare aggressive form of cancer for 7 months.
He’s a lovely kid and his Mum, TanTan too. Harrison over these 7 months has documented his fight with cancer and at the start, he wanted his page to be one of the biggest and have a. Massive following spreading awareness on bullying and Cancer

sadly news wasn’t good and he’s losing his fight
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

• Sad
Lazy Sunday, the Turn Tiktok Blue, it’s for HarrisonsArmy, Harrison is a teenage boy who has battled a rare aggressive form of cancer for 7 months.
He’s a lovely kid and his Mum, TanTan too. Harrison over these 7 months has documented his fight with cancer and at the start, he wanted his page to be one of the biggest and have a. Massive following spreading awareness on bullying and Cancer

sadly news wasn’t good and he’s losing his fight
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Aww bless him, I've never seen him until now, poor boy and his poor Mum this is heartbreaking.. Life is so cruel sometimes especially with this cruel desease.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone saved the vid of Nick saying he will be donating £3000 a month of the creator fund? I know he did one but I think he’s deleted it

Watched his Shard live. I think he’s gonna propose to Jess on her birthday (Oct). Keeps saying this birthday will me memorable. Makes it seem its just showy to get a bit of love back from his audience
Or more like all the sudden money is in her name so he needs marriage to protect his own interests :unsure:

Or more like all the sudden money is in her name so he needs marriage to protect his own interests :unsure:
Everything he does is now for the content it will up his engagement that’s for sure comments views and interaction earns old greedy nick more coin

I'm sure I posted it in this place but I don't have time to scroll back at the moment because I thought he would back track

Everything he does is now for the content it will up his engagement that’s for sure comments views and interaction earns old greedy nick more coin
If he does propose it will be for an audience. Not a nice private romantic gesture that any gent, or lady for that matter will treasure forever.

Reactions: 5
He probably needs the marriage tax allowance 🤣🤣🤣
I heard a clip of him talking and he says I won’t let anything get in the way of us making our career in social media successful I laughed so much honestly do not think they can last much longer he has so much hate because he is a really unlikeable person to the average adult not teens or vulnerable people he manipulates ones who go to real work and don’t see any opportunity to cheat or scam surely his supposed popularity will
Soon end lol

Reactions: 8
I heard a clip of him talking and he says I won’t let anything get in the way of us making our career in social media successful I laughed so much honestly do not think they can last much longer he has so much hate because he is a really unlikeable person to the average adult not teens or vulnerable people he manipulates ones who go to real work and don’t see any opportunity to cheat or scam surely his supposed popularity will
Soon end lol

They are all coming to an end people are starting to see the real them money grabbing scam artists

Just looking back at older posts in this thread, Nicks deleted so many vids that Tattlers have posted in here .. The ones where no seat belt, where he says he is donating the creator fund, the windscreen ones so soo many gone

Reactions: 8
Will screen record the next dodgy ones, because let's face it, won't take long before he fooks up again 😏

• Haha
Shopping at Louis Vuitton now and Hatton Garden for diamonds ...........
In posh shops wearing an old dirty stained tatty grey track suit, its like a bad remake of Pretty Woman when she shops in Rodeo Drive
You can buy diamonds anywhere, why do you have to go upmarket and go to a proper diamond dealer?
Not been near the house in weeks, I think we might see that up for sale soon, probably pocketed the insurance money with no intention of doing the place up
Amy & Jack ..Sitting on a train with feet on the chairs. No manners, no proper upbringing, no respect
Nick saying to Jack, I will give you £10 for every second you stay in the fountain, so Jack earned £150 ( cant remember exact amount) from it .. give the £150 to the charities you love so much!
Removing vids............Why would you remove vids?
Because vids are evidence ............
Why would you remove evidence?

EXACTLY

Reactions: 10
Shopping at Louis Vuitton now and Hatton Garden for diamonds ...........
In posh shops wearing an old dirty stained tatty grey track suit, its like a bad remake of Pretty Woman when she shops in Rodeo Drive
You can buy diamonds anywhere, why do you have to go upmarket and go to a proper diamond dealer?
Not been near the house in weeks, I think we might see that up for sale soon, probably pocketed the insurance money with no intention of doing the place up
Amy & Jack ..Sitting on a train with feet on the chairs. No manners, no proper upbringing, no respect
Nick saying to Jack, I will give you £10 for every second you stay in the fountain, so Jack earned £150 ( cant remember exact amount) from it .. give the £150 to the charities you love so much!
Removing vids............Why would you remove vids?
Because vids are evidence ............
Why would you remove evidence?

EXACTLY
Am very surprised they got into they shops looking like that. I mean come on if your heading tom thar area you make a effort ( well I suppose he did make an effort he did cover up the vest ) . Also why does the things he plans to do to people have to be nasty and cruel. Sitting on the train saying he had planned something for jess birthday but it was really cruel and nasty why oh why would you do that to the person your meant to love.

Am very surprised they got into they shops looking like that. I mean come on if your heading tom thar area you make a effort ( well I suppose he did make an effort he did cover up the vest )
love this reply.

• Heart
Poor security staff would of earned their money having to keep tabs on that lot, hope they got to go on break. Walkie talkies will need charging up 😆
"IC1 male has both hands in grey joggers pockets, he's leaning over the charity collection tin at Susan's counter" 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.