Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
recap
Best loved family, then went bit haywire
Started doing more bizarre and dangerous pranks
Driving around with a badly cracked windscreen but told everyone it was legal
Same car was set alight under dubious circumstances
That set fire to front of house
Go fund me was set up raised a lot
Said no to go fund me
Said yes to go fund me
Booked into a hotel and ate out everyday had a holiday
Got posh car with the gofund me
People questioned him buying car not a house
Jess called TT toxic , not nice as thats where the go fund me came from
Messed around in a kids disabled shopping trolley
Put out different clues to fire than the police
Left TT
Went to FB and Insta
Tore whole house down because a little bit of smoke damage means to have to chop off a chimney and knock down walls
Drove around with baby in car with no special seat or seatbelt
Came back to TT made 1 vid
Got a fair bit of hate
Not best loved family anymore
The story continues ......................................
People of Tattle, feel free to add if I left anything out

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

slmapg

VIP Member
Anyone seen the latest on Instagram- bursting the paintballs in his mouth - so irresponsible- but it’s ok we’ve put a warning on the post, so no-one should copy us!!! 😡
God he’s gross. How he’s got a woman and she had kids with him I don’t know. He’s proper rank!

Reactions: 22

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the video of them breaking pumpkins, stamping on them etc in a pumpkin patch absolutely disgusting behaviour

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I think his past is catching up with him. Even his father in law was complaining the price of ❄ had gone up. The lot of them are bent and dodgy as hell. Just look who they all made friends with on TT, scum attracts scum!
The just eat orders should of been easily tracked to whoever was doing it but no mention of that either.
He won't like people discussing his past or his current dangerous and illegal acts because he's more bothered about his bank balance than his family 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 18

Bouquet23

Imagine while your at school knowing your dad is spending the day sitting in a wheelie bin in his white vest at the park trying to crash into a bush. Bet they left them by the dog shit bins for someone else to clear up. Absolute morons 😅🤣

Reactions: 16

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Won't be hard to locate the house with that description 🙄 and where's the mortgage coming from🤦‍♂️
The GFM must be a never ending pot! So far it's paid for the burnt car finance, some to the neighbours, takeaways/cafes, trips to Smyths, probably a deposit on the new car and probably a deposit on temporary house they in now? But now the full lot is going to charities 🤔
Haha give your belly a wobble 🍺 and your nose a shake ❄ you're full of shit Numpty Nick 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I'm not a violent man, but everytime I see his dumb face, I fill with rage and want to lash out.
Personally I think the car is a wind up.

Sara's good morning is like a mating call, come and get me Nick I'm all fresh and I've Yardley Talc on me bits.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
He really is an uneducated, illiterate, repulsive slob of a man.
The guy needs to quit acting like a twat on tik tok and get himself a proper job and work at becoming a better role model for those children.
Also, why is everything he wears stained & grubby...how does Jess let that climb on top of her 🤢 my fanny is literally drying up just at the thought 🤮

If I'd have seen him at the pumpkin patch I would have given him a few home truths.
That is someone's land, someone's business & livelihood. It's ironic that he destroys someone else's property after bleating on about what happened to him for the last 4 months!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Haven't read this thread for a while, but I see that they're all still scummy chavs.
And don't even get me started on Sare, I honestly want to smash my phone up when I see her.
She's apparently only 54...Yeah in dog years perhaps 🥴

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I feel sorry for those 2 little girls & that baby boy, imagine being brought up by Dumb & Dumber though, what hope do the poor mites have?!
They have a father who puts them at risk without any thought for their well being & a mother who is as dopey as hell and allows her drip of a boyfriend & brother to act up continuously around her young children.
Why doesn't she nip the lot in the bud & concentrate on her kids, it seems ££££'s come top priority to all of them.
They're all intellectually challenged, honestly they make me sick, I can't even bear to watch them.
Oh and Sare is 54, FIFTY FUCKING FOUR!! She looks older than my gran and she's been dead 50 years 🥴

Scum of the earth the lot of them 🖕🏼

• Heart

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
All the videos calling out Nick for his behaviour at the pumpkin farm finally people are seeing the real Nick. You'd think someone whose had their own property destroyed would be more respectful of others.

Like a comment on one of the videos pointed out these farmers have struggled even more recently because of COVID that's their livelihood and I doubt Nick and his mob cleaned it up after or paid for it.

• Heart

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
So if the arson attack was a revenge attack due to his personal "goings on" it could explain why he stays on social media and doing lives in car, feeling safer in the public eye. It's all very dodgy no matter what way you look at it. 🤔

I think it's has nothing to do tic tok . It's an insurance job gone tits up or he owes money to some one

Leeboy31

Is Peter Jessica s mother boyfriend
Don’t know the name link, wouldn’t surprise me, just had this on very good info!

To the theme tune of the Adams Family!

He’s iffy & he’s Whiffy
He’s Pyromanic Smithy
Their Thick, He’s Fat, Their Divvy
The Smithy Family !

Da da da, Da da da 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

mumz

VIP Member
Great Job that's the one, shocking isn't it.
It’s beyond shocking. You can hear Mrs Onslow screetching Nick Nick in the background. I don’t know if the baby was in the car too but it’s a possibility. If you don’t respect your own family enough to drive carefully. Please respect all the other people on the road who want to go home to their own families and not end up on a stretcher. This is sadly just another example. In every car vid he has done you see him take his eyes off the road.

mumz

VIP Member
I think his past is catching up with him. Even his father in law was complaining the price of ❄ had gone up. The lot of them are bent and dodgy as hell. Just look who they all made friends with on TT, scum attracts scum!
The just eat orders should of been easily tracked to whoever was doing it but no mention of that either.
He won't like people discussing his past or his current dangerous and illegal acts because he's more bothered about his bank balance than his family 🤦‍♂️
So much info coming out, I noticed he has has a big clean out of his TikToks, and removed so many of the damaging vids, stuff with no seat belts, no cracked windscreen, dangerous antics

My2pWorth

VIP Member
His priorities are all wrong. He should of got his family a home and bought furniture and decorated. That's what people donated for, not fooking scratch cards, nike hauls, jewellery, holidays, daily cafe trips or a jet ski 😡

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Aparently Smithy doesn't like the hate comments on TT 😏 Saw a few posts from the delusional crew but this one was golden.... 'Glad you're back it's not been the same without you' 🙄

I could pick you up in an M3 on route to the beach if you did get jet ski severe Benny 😆 We could drop off a few ps5 to some fellow Tattlers and grab a couple of scratchies for the journey home. Sounds like a fab day out to me 🤣🤣🤣
I think the most pathetic comment I ever saw on their TT was when it kicked off about the GFM and someone wrote 'I donated, and yes they stole the money looking at it but I love them so I'm happy for them to steal my money.' 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

😂 Can I cling film you to a tree and pour some HP sauce on your car too?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12