The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if you've seen the Jack and Amy video you probably think the same as me very much staged and unfunny. Then we have Nick driving along asking for ideas to do with the kids as they've not done anything and it's back to school soon, what was the month in the Hotel with swimming pool, trip to Clacton, The Fair, The Trampoline day out.A lot of parents do not have loads of cash to spend on the kids, why not crack on sorting the house out and stop dragging it out and let Jess take them to the park.
I saw him on fb name dropping a few places he wants to go, probably hinting for another feee day out the dirty scrounger

Reactions: 6
So if you've seen the Jack and Amy video you probably think the same as me very much staged and unfunny.
Never seen them get flack on FB before today, but now so many people asking why are Jack and Amy showing where they are living so openly when they are living in fear . Honestly the lot of them don’t even share 1 brain cell. I agree so clearly staged someone even filming Amy walking up the road then cutting to inside inside filming Jack.

Reactions: 5
He was on fb live this morning at Maccies getting his breakfast 🙄 he said they don’t know if they’re coming back to TikTok.. they will once the money runs dry
Does Jess never cook a family meal, saw Nick eating a piece pizza telling people it's none of their business, since when oh yes till they need a top up. ( Not sure what he was asked)

Reactions: 3
Does Jess never cook a family meal, saw Nick eating a piece pizza telling people it's none of their business, since when oh yes till they need a top up. ( Not sure what he was asked)
Or Nick cook one because lets face it being at home is his "job" now

Reactions: 2
He could of donated that bed. I’m sure someone would have cleaned it up and cherished it. Whst was wrong with just taking it apart with a screwdriver? So wasteful

Reactions: 4
He could of donated that bed. I’m sure someone would have cleaned it up and cherished it. Whst was wrong with just taking it apart with a screwdriver? So wasteful
I'm not sure why he is taking it down it looks solid to me

BuT ThEy WeRe DeStRoYeD iN tHe HoUsE (car) fIRe 🥴

Reactions: 10
Laughing as he smashes down the girls bed. Notice he says in the latest vid that he is gonna design their new rooms- already looking at bigger place hmm

The only reason he wouldn’t be scared and would invite strangers in would be if he knows who did it

Reactions: 7
He's so full of tit I don't know how he has the nerve to laugh and joke. He said he was going to use the 3k a month tik tok money to donate to help others, but he hasn't posted on there for 4 days.
So he can't of been raking in 3k a month from tik tok because who would turn that down even if he did have intentions to donate it.
He's addicted to social media and if the comments upset him then either turn them off or don't read them 🤷‍♀️ But no he won't because he's a dodgy foney b*stard and he knows people are opening their eyes to his lies 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He can't control the narrative and that's what he doesn't like. Nick likes to control his family, his image, his inlaws ( I mean forcing his inlaws to let him and his entourage move for fucks sake instead of standing on his own two feet).

Nick can't control the duets and the decent people who make videos challenging it and he goes straight to victim mode.

He's an absolute con artist and it was dodgy as hell from the start.

And his wife, Jesus I'm not sure she's even got a brain. Absolute dim wit.

Reactions: 12
He can't control the narrative and that's what he doesn't like. Nick likes to control his family, his image, his inlaws ( I mean forcing his inlaws to let him and his entourage move for fucks sake instead of standing on his own two feet).

Nick can't control the duets and the decent people who make videos challenging it and he goes straight to victim mode.

He's an absolute con artist and it was dodgy as hell from the start.

And his wife, Jesus I'm not sure she's even got a brain. Absolute dim wit.
If nobody gets caught, or shock horror he had nothing to do with it (possibility) watch him milk that for all it’s worth and the amount of vids he will do off the back of it. Was quite a while back but his own MIL Angela posted his mobile number on her FB page selling the interior set for his Punto for him. Now that is dim, most people say inbox me for more info. Just checked she still has the post on show. Thats an easy way for haters to get an address and number. They are not in the least security aware. Plenty of street/ house view vids, kids in school uniform, car reg’s on show, telling people they are at Bluewater, or Jaywick etc etc etc

And now he's waiting for the house to be sold before they can move somewhere bigger and better. They can't get a mortgage so will either be getting the equity or the MIL will buy another house from it and they will rent it? Gated community must be sweating from relief 🤣🥂

Reactions: 5
I watched the side chick quizzing DHB on video again and it's the strangest thing. We all know DHB did not make the videos that he is being accused of doing, why was SAR going at him like a dog with a bone? That just makes no sense at all. If things were Kosher would she not be phrasing him and saying we all can't thank you enough for this help and please come and meet us all when you are in the area so we can thank you properly.I mean in my world you would if it was all innocent. Then we have Nick coming on freaking out and crying does that not strike anyone as strange, saying I have you're IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , I would be saying can I have you're address so I can send you a thank you bottle. Even the doubters must be seeing it's odd.

Reactions: 3
I watched the side chick quizzing DHB on video again and it's the strangest thing. We all know DHB did not make the videos that he is being accused of doing, why was SAR going at him like a dog with a bone? That just makes no sense at all. If things were Kosher would she not be phrasing him and saying we all can't thank you enough for this help and please come and meet us all when you are in the area so we can thank you properly.I mean in my world you would if it was all innocent. Then we have Nick coming on freaking out and crying does that not strike anyone as strange, saying I have you're IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , I would be saying can I have you're address so I can send you a thank you bottle. Even the doubters must be seeing it's odd.

He was so tipping her off last year my spider sense is never wrong 🤣🤣

• Haha
Did anyone see him tonight half pissed talking tit 🙄 he was saying the money hasn't been touched he is going to lots for charity 🙄🙄 Jimmy saville did loads and look how that turned out. They collect the money they won't dip in there own pocket like they do at Christmas

Did anyone see him tonight half pissed talking tit 🙄 he was saying the money hasn't been touched he is going to lots for charity 🙄🙄 Jimmy saville did loads and look how that turned out. They collect the money they won't dip in there own pocket like they do at Christmas
Do

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.