The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But he also said he had 33 grand left and that was going to the Christmas Charity Fund and more way more you all remember that. If that was true I would like to see that amount handed over to a Charity for people in need at Christmas, so let's see.
Said he was buying the girls a horse too. They ain’t cheap

Reactions: 4
I think the neighbour to their right is friendly with them, well the lady certainly is because I'm sure she's appeared in a few of their videos. The ones to the left I'm not so sure. Looking on Streetview that house looks very nice with a kind of mock Tudor finish which is in stark contrast to the Smithy's which looks like a hovel. I mean, they've got a tatty transit sitting on the drive with "Troll Patrol" sprayed on. Not a good look:rolleyes:
I’ve moved from there, honestly don’t think they are in the minority, most of the people round there live in hovels.

Reactions: 3
Said he was buying the girls a horse too. They ain’t cheap
Well I know from experience that's not cheap, the upkeep and devotion to the care of the Horse is a lot of money and in all weathers.

Reactions: 2
A horse? What the duck? Also wtf happened to their dogs aint seen much of them recently

Why is the smithy chimney coming down? I bet thats not in the insurance instructions
weird day today DHBx has 3 vids on one of his pages. Isthis person has disappeared no trace.

Reactions: 5
Why is the smithy chimney coming down? I bet thats not in the insurance instructions
weird day today DHBx has 3 vids on one of his pages. Isthis person has disappeared no trace.
I said the same last night when it was mentioned in his live, I really don't see how a bit of smoke damage to the front means he needs a new chimney. He'll be claiming for a new swimming pool next

I said the same last night when it was mentioned in his live, I really don't see how a bit of smoke damage to the front means he needs a new chimney. He'll be claiming for a new swimming pool next
bleeping chimneys are made for smoke damage the idiot! He just needed at most, new windows doors floors in the front of the house maybe plastering and painting could of been done in a month!

Reactions: 9
Can't find the dhb X videos

I found them is this u is gone i have a feeling he is plod and more than likely shut it down after last night on don't hold back page

Last edited:
is this u is gone i have a feeling he is plod and more than likely shut it down after last night on don't hold back page
he said on the live last night he is talking to DS Danny Banks today. Might be BS but ya never know

Just watched his video on Facebook about the photo of the girls in front of the house. Omg man he really thinks kids at school.will be talking about the fire .
Also 33k is left from the gfm cos he paid 13k.or 14k for the car finance. Sorry but if I had to hand out that money I would mind no.problem.how.much it was .
So the gfm money was meant to 1, not be taking it , 2, taking it and renting somewhere for a year 3, use it to help people who have actually lost everything in a house fire ( not lost a car in a fire and the house is burnt down and gone.) 4, we going to use it for the Xmas charity appeal.
Tell.you what he needs to watch his videos and write down what he has said so he can stick to one story. But it might help him to see why people doubt ( sorry I mean people are jealous of him ) him.
Rant over

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He keep going on about the smoke seeping into the wood and that’s why the whole place needs ripped out. If he had throughly scrubbed the place and replace the front door and windows the house would be liveable. Seen less work done to bigger fires.

He keep going on about the smoke seeping into the wood and that’s why the whole place needs ripped out. If he had throughly scrubbed the place and replace the front door and windows the house would be liveable. Seen less work done to bigger fires.
its bs. A flat I lived in only small place, was a fire mostly smoke and water damaged but landlord did have to redo electrics as that’s where the fire started. The front door, carpet and electrics was completely replaced everything else cleaned and repainted. Took a month, although I didn’t go back I saw it relisted. So although I completely understand their house did need redoing because was damaged what he is now doing is completely unnecessary. It’s like it’s all for show, to be filmed. A little tidy up just wouldn’t do.

Reactions: 10
He thinks if he goes silent on tik tok then his warriors will seek him out on Facebook where the moneys at. He's not even at a million followers on FB and only 205 in his warrior group 😝

Let me muster up some JeÅloUşÝ 🤭🤣🤣

I see you're still crying Nick based on that last video. Haven't you got a house to rebuild? So why keep reading Tattle?

And why does he need to knock his chimney down today? He's really milking this house "rebuild"... since when does a chimney need to be replaced because of some minor smoke damage?

Claims to now be on a diet but was scoffing his face with pork scratchings
Where is he crying about tattle life please so I can have a good geg 😄 🤣 😂

I found them is this u is gone i have a feeling he is plod and more than likely shut it down after last night on don't hold back page
I'm not 100% but I'm sure Daryl asked on one live if he was plod and said he was ex plod or retired, think it was the 1st live he did. 🤔

Claims to now be on a diet but was scoffing his face with pork scratchings
The diet is because Jess has some kind of surprise planned for his birthday in Portsmouth that he has to be under 18 stone for Maybe she has booked him wing walking or something. Doesn’t look like he will lose it anyway.

Reactions: 1
Hi bit late to the party. I too are from the same Borough as them, oh lucky me 😝 🙄 I do hope they take privacy more seriously wherever they move to as from watching just one of their Facebook videos before the fire i worked out where they live. I also don’t agree with posting pics of their kids in school uniform for all to see, by all means keep it to your own private Facebook page not your public one.
What’s with the vests too? I don’t get it. My husband manages to put on a top everydayis the vest some sort of trademark?!

I hope the police get to the bottom of who dunnit, i would hate if Nick is involved somehow but he isn’t helping himself is he going by what you’re all saying. 🤔

How on earth did he become an appointed builder for the house, when he is reportedly bankrupt and doesn’t have a registered building company?

disclaimer: i do not purposely follow their videos it’s not my cup of tea , they just appear on my Facebook because i watched one once upon a time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.