The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi bit late to the party. I too are from the same Borough as them, oh lucky me 😝 🙄 I do hope they take privacy more seriously wherever they move to as from watching just one of their Facebook videos before the fire i worked out where they live. I also don’t agree with posting pics of their kids in school uniform for all to see, by all means keep it to your own private Facebook page not your public one.
What’s with the vests too? I don’t get it. My husband manages to put on a top everydayis the vest some sort of trademark?!

I hope the police get to the bottom of who dunnit, i would hate if Nick is involved somehow but he isn’t helping himself is he going by what you’re all saying. 🤔

How on earth did he become an appointed builder for the house, when he is reportedly bankrupt and doesn’t have a registered building company?

disclaimer: i do not purposely follow their videos it’s not my cup of tea , they just appear on my Facebook because i watched one once upon a time!

I have seen his work builder he is not. 🤔🙄

Reactions: 1
Hi Nick, I see the items you bought, all good but whatever it cost it will not add up to 35 grand you promised plus much much more, and second to that try asking right people what people need a couple of tenagagers have no idea at all clearly.

Reactions: 5
What’s with the vests too? I don’t get it. My husband manages to put on a top every day is the vest some sort of trademark?!
Jess said they go to Primark and buy 30 vests at a time and he wears a new one every day (gotta be £100-£120 a month), so as well as not cooking, seems they don't do laundry either

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Jess said they go to Primark and buy 30 vests at a time and he wears a new one every day (gotta be £100-£120 a month), so as well as not cooking, seems they don't do laundry either
That’s bullshit no way primark have 30 of them sitting on the shelf, especially not if it’s their local one in bexleyheath, it’s tiny and the men’s section is ridiculously small, they would never have that amount.

Reactions: 6
Why does he wear a new one every time that seems wasteful.

Reactions: 2
The
Why does he wear a new one every time that seems wasteful.
They wasted a fair bit of food yesterday doing the spaghetti junction prank They speak/act and don’t think anything through

Who's idea was it to send two useless teenagers to go shopping for the food bank? Jack picked up condoms and lube ffs 🤣

Reactions: 3
Who's idea was it to send two useless teenagers to go shopping for the food bank? Jack picked up condoms and lube ffs 🤣
I thought they were free at the family planning. Did you notice wraps I thought I did wraps with nuffink to go in them

Reactions: 2
The woman at the food bank though, she looked really uncomfortable being on camera with Nick

Reactions: 4
The picture of Nick and Jess today just seems off anyone else think so. Jess does not look like that does she? her head is like lollypop head. The side chick will be crying into her gin and playing Peter Andre

Reactions: 4
Said he was buying the girls a horse too. They ain’t cheap
It won't be a Racehorse, you can pick up a horse/pony for not that much Nick will know how, and it will be kept in some field somewhere if anything different to that he better hang on to that 33 Grand.

So Nicks run over a squirrel on his live drive home from Margate today, stopped the car, tried to help the squirrel, said its still alive and it looks like its back is broken ..I get that accidents happen, he wants to take it home and put it in a box, Jess is just sitting there laughing! This is not comedy Jess

So Nicks run over a squirrel on his live drive home from Margate today, stopped the car, tried to help the squirrel, said its still alive and it looks like its back is broken ..I get that accidents happen, he wants to take it home and put it in a box, Jess is just sitting there laughing! This is not comedy Jess
That is sick she is laughing at an animal suffering.

Reactions: 8
Wow didnt take long for another Smithy illegal duck up did it!
The kid asked if she needed to put her seat belt on, which clearly shows this isn't standard practice for them. Then the baby is removed from it's car seat whilst he is driving 😱 because it's screaming and it didn't look like mum had her seat belt on either!
The stress coming from that car was unbearable, yet he can't even end the live.
The squirrel is dead, the girl is crying, the baby has wind and is screaming, the mum is snapping saying she doesn't know what's wrong and yet head dad was more gutted not being able to discuss his day to get more views and cash🤦‍♂️

Where are all these videos?
Face 📖

Reactions: 9
People will still defend them and say they are a loving family 🙄

• Heart
From what I can tell, there's a few on facey not happy but are getting instantly ripped apart by the smithy bullies saying leave them alone. But TT is rife with videos calling them out for it.
He is probably thinking a car crash would increase the GFM 🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.