The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I missed that, is he back on the booze again? No wonder he's always in cafe soaking up the night befores broken promises 🙄 poor Jess and kids 😢
Haha do lots for charity when he can't even sort a house for his own family. He can't even renovate without proper protective clothing and getting out of breath and all sweaty. He can't keep out of fast food establishments or off the booze. He can't even tell a straight lie 🤣🤥🤣
He is the charity! all 50k of it 😒

Reactions: 7
So he’s moved to fb? Sooner or later the fb people will see him for what he is! Why smash up the beds?? They could have been re used or donated

Reactions: 6
GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE 👊👊 sorry tattlers but that grinds my gears

• Haha
Have you guys seen how it all started I think, Lawrence and Nick doing silly things in Nicks back garden like eating things people requested they eat.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see him tonight half pissed talking tit 🙄 he was saying the money hasn't been touched he is going to lots for charity 🙄🙄 Jimmy saville did loads and look how that turned out. They collect the money they won't dip in there own pocket like they do at Christmas

Do

I saw it, wasn't he slurring bad? You notice how he rubs his nose and sniffs a lot? That insurance document he was flashing around yet it was pixilated, could have been any bit of paper. He said the insurance people gave him a code of how the house had to be torn down and put back together. I don't believe that. Once paid out for insurance surely you can just sell a fully burnt out carcass or the land it stood on if you wanted to Maybe someone knows that kind of stuff in here and will put me right.
He kept saying when we move, lets say "Scotland" lets say Ireland , like it's a big secret because all he will do is use the new place as a film location and the cycle begins all over again.
He did say he will be back on TT at some point and Belles was the "last man standing" which I assume means she has an account she is using there.

Reactions: 2
I don't want him to live in Ireland i live here we have enough chav scammers we don't need any more 🤣🤣🤣 mind you he would fit in with the travelling community white vest. Transit van 🤔 if they want done to code he can't do. Ive seen his DIY work on the house Stevie wonder would make a better job of it. And he mentioned tattle last night 🤣🤣so if you are reading this or some one is helping you. Hi nick 😘🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't want him to live in Ireland i live here we have enough chav scammers we don't need any more 🤣🤣🤣 mind you he would fit in with the travelling community white vest. Transit van 🤔 if they want done to code he can't do. Ive seen his DIY work on the house Stevie wonder would make a better job of it. And he mentioned tattle last night 🤣🤣so if you are reading this or some one is helping you. Hi nick 😘🤣
Oh dear lol He was just being his usual if you know you know you know you know self

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have always thought he was a Traveller I wonder why he does not live in a caravan.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry I got him in his feelings yesterday when I told him there's quite a few of us that see right through him. I was surprised to see the whole FB post taken down a couple of hours after, probably didn't want people to read about Tattle and then come.over here and read the real truth

Not many swimming pools in Scottish back gardens if he's looking up here.
Not many days you can duck about in a vest either.

• Haha
Listening to them constantly explain about the gofundme money... its like they're trying to make themselves feel better about taking it by constantly explaining themselves financially. And to suggest they want to setup their own charity, why not lol all the big charities out there are ripoffs so nick would be in good company.

This family need to bugger off of social media and not come back

He said in a recent video that they have so much evidence on who set fire to the car, he said verbatim “we’ve got the pictures of their faces”
Now if, IF this is true, why have the police not released the pictures- with the amount of followers they have - they would be very likely to be identified. So either the police are withholding these pics, they’re already known to police or Nick Smith is lying again.
The truth will come out.

Reactions: 8
Toxic Tic Toxic Jess sounds like one of those talking dolls. Regards any GFM people keep saying 50 Grand but I bet it's a hell of a lot more than 50 they were given. Why do they hate DHB so much it's like they want to gag him because it's all getting a bit uncomfortable and the Warriors are way too thick to see it all.

Toxic Tic Toxic Jess sounds like one of those talking dolls. Regards any GFM people keep saying 50 Grand but I bet it's a hell of a lot more than 50 they were given. Why do they hate DHB so much it's like they want to gag him because it's all getting a bit uncomfortable and the Warriors are way too thick to see it all.
They way they were trying to deflect when talking about a cult comment that was made, to then try and turn it around and say us fine Tattlers are the real cult. No nick, you know exactly what you're doing and it works, judging by all the "I love your family so much" and "I wish my family was like yours" comments from the blind sheep *cough* I mean "warriors".

Hi nick by the way 🤣

And please, no more Jack and Amy in your videos. They both have the personalities of a house brick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see Shrek is in the swamp 🤽‍♂️🤣 Getting in an algae infested pool and then he goes and puts other road users in danger by attaching a massive teddy dinosaur on a rope to the back of his mates pink minibus after jumping out scaring him multiple times. The poor bloke could of had an heart attack 🤦‍♂️ What a f*cking walking disaster he is.
This aint no cult Nick, this is real honest hard working people expressing their views on an idiotic man and his dangerous and ridiculous behaviour. Now stop reading Tattle and go fix your house up, 9 months wasn't it? tick tock ⏳

Judging by his earlier video today where he was moaning about Tattle and trolls again, he's been all over this forum reading what we've been saying about him. For sure. Ive never heard someone witch so much about trolls... talk about feeding the fire. Is that an appropriate saying to use with nick though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Judging by his earlier video today where he was moaning about Tattle and trolls again, he's been all over this forum reading what we've been saying about him. For sure. Ive never heard someone witch so much about trolls... talk about feeding the fire. Is that an appropriate saying to use with nick though 🤣
Up until a week ago I thought tattle only had the celeb forum until I seen a dull guys tiktok about what some girl on tattle said about him and some girl (or something 🤔) Then I raced over here to search out the smithy thread 😅 Cant believe nick has time to come on here instead of interacting with his fans in comments, he's obviously trying to stay in the know about what we know of the "arson attack"

• Haha
Views are less than 7 thousand and a few hundred comments on the Smith family Facebook page. Not a few million like on tic tok . Hannibal lecter beetroot is the same. I think the Star 🌟 is falling people have them sussed out. And it's all about cash and greed

Views are less than 7 thousand and a few hundred comments on the Smith family Facebook page. Not a few million like on tic tok . Hannibal lecter beetroot is the same. I think the Star 🌟 is falling people have them sussed out. And it's all about cash

Does Jess never cook a family meal, saw Nick eating a piece pizza telling people it's none of their business, since when oh yes till they need a top up. ( Not sure what he was asked)
She never cooked and when she did it came out tit 🙄 it was always take away

Nick really thinks he is some kind of cult leader doesn’t he? His vid where he is saying people hate it when you rise up and rise up and keep fighting the good fight and striving for the best. If our parents didn’t tell us “ If you have nothing good to say then don’t say anything at all”. Ermm most people like to speak their truths and say things as they are. It doesn’t mean you’re a bad person.
He is just too arrogant to see his fall from grace on TT wasn’t because people are jealous of him, or want to see him fail, or think he earns too much. It’s mainly due to the blatant lies, the I won’t take the GFM but pockets it anyway, the fact his pranks went from fun to dangerous, then the crocodile tears followed by the crazy laugh, followed by the crocodile tears Then calling an app and people that made him, toxic!
Hi Nick

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.