The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could it be he is in a police station being questioned? Oh please please please make it so lol
If anything, I think it’ll be that the police have hardcore advised them to stay offline, especially after the smithy sheep started sending threats to the innocent fiat punto owner 😩

Reactions: 7
If anything, I think it’ll be that the police have hardcore advised them to stay offline, especially after the smithy sheep started sending threats to the innocent fiat punto owner 😩
How do they know who the owner is though? I don’t think anyones been named.

Reactions: 1
The Fiat punto owner was the car listed on gumtree, hence the remove and threats I.e were being sent via the ad. Although you do have to login it so those people would be traceable if the police were to look into those.

Reactions: 4
An arson fire resulting in his family being in danger and nowhere to live couldn't keep him away from TT, so what can be worse than that for his radio silence 🤔🤫
Just checked fb and he's doing the milk crate challenge 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 2
An arson fire resulting in his family being in danger and nowhere to live couldn't keep him away from TT, so what can be worse than that for his radio silence 🤔🤫
Just checked fb and he's doing the milk crate challenge 🤦‍♂️

If it all comes on top for him he be doing the slop out challenge soon 🙄😅

He was on fb live this morning at Maccies getting his breakfast 🙄 he said they don’t know if they’re coming back to TikTok.. they will once the money runs dry

They’ve said before fb pays more so theyll probably just post there.
I saw on there he said he has something in the pipeline with pepsi and he seems to have ditched the vest in favour of Nike stuff. I think he’s getting freebies from them. I really don’t care what he earns. It’s the taking of the GFM that gets my goat.

Watching an old Jeremy Kylie show, the guests really remind me of Smithy fans.

I saw on there he said he has something in the pipeline with pepsi and he seems to have ditched the vest in favour of Nike stuff. I think he’s getting freebies from them. I really don’t care what he earns. It’s the taking of the GFM that gets my goat.
I can't see any truth in that, they are Tictok posters with a iffy history.

didnt they already have something with Pepsi? I’m sure it was Pepsi anyway when they were sent all those drinks.
nike wouldn’t work with him lol, they’ve just been to jd sports lol.

Reactions: 2
So if you've seen the Jack and Amy video you probably think the same as me very much staged and unfunny. Then we have Nick driving along asking for ideas to do with the kids as they've not done anything and it's back to school soon, what was the month in the Hotel with swimming pool, trip to Clacton, The Fair, The Trampoline day out.A lot of parents do not have loads of cash to spend on the kids, why not crack on sorting the house out and stop dragging it out and let Jess take them to the park.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.