The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen on one of the latest video- he looks to be in the kitchen of their old house which overlooks the garden. It looks like it’s been completely stripped back and had new windows put in. Surely that is excessive? Another way of him making money I guess as he is the contractor 🥴 ffs

Reactions: 9
This doesn't seem to be some randoms from tiktok doing a "prank gone wrong" If he (Nick) has nothing to do with it personally then I'd say it's some kind of revenge from his past personal life, when it first happened everyone thought it was a couple of teenagers being stupid but since then it's all got messy, will be interesting to see if the Isthisyou guy comes up with anything new.
I don't think he needs to he has already solved this.

Reactions: 4
Have you seen on one of the latest video- he looks to be in the kitchen of their old house which overlooks the garden. It looks like it’s been completely stripped back and had new windows put in. Surely that is excessive? Another way of him making money I guess as he is the contractor 🥴 ffs
isn’t that the utility room. It always looked like that.

I don't think he needs to he has already solved this.
how?

Reactions: 1
isn’t that the utility room. It always looked like that.

how?
Some really clever person on Tictok.

I've gone out of my way to watch two Smithy video's and then read some comments, I think they seem to be getting a lot more hate now but the comments such as I'm crying you're so funny, and Jacks hilarious. Honestly who are these people who think that. Jack's as dull as dishwater and Nick's pranks are rediculous. I don't get Jess who has a gorgeous baby boy wanting to spend time going along with Jack and Amy to take part in any of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Some really clever person on Tictok.

I've gone out of my way to watch two Smithy video's and then read some comments, I think they seem to be getting a lot more hate now but the comments such as I'm crying you're so funny, and Jacks hilarious. Honestly who are these people who think that. Jack's as dull as dishwater and Nick's pranks are rediculous. I don't get Jess who has a gorgeous baby boy wanting to spend time going along with Jack and Amy to take part in any of it.
I was just thinking the same. I just saw a video of him wrapping the young lad in clingfilm around a tree and some people were like 'omg I'm crying' or 'that was epic and hilarious.' Their videos just make me cringe and my eyes hurt from rolling so much.

Reactions: 11
What happened to him renovating the house or is he on annual leave this month 😒
I would love for the police to interview him under caution. Now that's a video I would pay and gift to see 😁

Reactions: 8
I’m really confused. The Fiat they are looking for, that’s not one of the two cars in his cctv footage. Why aren’t the police looking for those two cars aswell if they are as he claims involved?

Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched the “appeal” videos. I don’t get why they are looking for the Fiat? To me it looks like driving at normal speed and comes to a dead end and turns back. No one looked like they were filming. There’s that many stories there tripping over their lies. Amazing Jess mum can put 10k reward up but couldn’t offer to fix the windscreen 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
What happened to him renovating the house or is he on annual leave this month 😒
I would love for the police to interview him under caution. Now that's a video I would pay and gift to see 😁
He needs to go on that show Faking It.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched the “appeal” videos. I don’t get why they are looking for the Fiat? To me it looks like driving at normal speed and comes to a dead end and turns back. No one looked like they were filming. There’s that many stories there tripping over their lies. Amazing Jess mum can put 10k reward up but couldn’t offer to fix the windscreen 🤷🏻‍♀️
we have no idea why the police issued an appeal with a completely different car to the two he used in his appeal.
their road is technically a dead end, you can only get out or drive in via a different road up and down dead end if that makes sense.
Also I know everyone keeps mentioning the windscreen, he did say he had it booked in from what I got from his story he just didn’t want to pay the high price so was getting it done cheaper not because he didn’t have the money more that he’s dodgy and wanted to get it fixed as cheaply as possible.

Reactions: 5
He needs to go on that show Faking It.
Someone who is on TT who says he lives close by just posted Nick is there every day with the Momentum builder friend and I’ve seen other posts saying the family still meet there and go in pool and have picnics in garden often.

Clearly see its not the same car the dent is a different place! 🤷‍♀️
So the Fiat Nick was in after the fire wasn't the same as the one thats on gumtree...

However the Fiat the police are after is the exact same one thats for sale on gumtree..

Reactions: 2
Someone who is on TT who says he lives close by just posted Nick is there every day with the Momentum builder friend and I’ve seen other posts saying the family still meet there and go in pool and have picnics in garden often.
It will be good if they can give the neighbors view on the family.I would hateto have neighbors like them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.