The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone who is on TT who says he lives close by just posted Nick is there every day with the Momentum builder friend and I’ve seen other posts saying the family still meet there and go in pool and have picnics in garden often.
Have you seen the pool? I highly doubt they’ve been swimming in that.

Clearly see its not the same car the dent is a different place! 🤷‍♀️
the car has now been removed from gumtree.
It seems 4 people were involved, the 2 who were in separate cars and caused the car fire are the ones nick has released, the car the police released is the person who was watching out throughout the day.

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen their Facebook latest regarding the fiat punto?
seems was an innocent person, so his appeal still applies.

Anyone seen their Facebook latest regarding the fiat punto?
seems was an innocent person, so his appeal still applies.
I thought it would be he does live on a public road. Waiting with baited breath for next installment

This now proves isthatyouhuh was wrong, and many others who said it was nick sat in the Fiat punto.
I don’t want to believe nick is responsible (he could be, but there isn’t any valid proof for now) and have always said it’s 50/50 but I do think it’s looking more like some building/construction company have taken revenge on him for what ever reason. This wasn’t anything to do with TikTok or trolls.

Reactions: 2
Have the police put out an appeal for the two cars Nick made a post about yesterday? If not they might already know who they belong to! Also why did Nick not put out an appeal for the Fiat Punto at first- only when pressed he did a seperate video on that - maybe he knew they weren’t involved!

The irony of standing in front of an anti bullying wall yet his warriors sent threats to an innocent punto owner 🙄🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 10
Have the police put out an appeal for the two cars Nick made a post about yesterday? If not they might already know who they belong to! Also why did Nick not put out an appeal for the Fiat Punto at first- only when pressed he did a seperate video on that - maybe he knew they weren’t involved!
My guess two perfectly innocent drivers who just happen to live in the area.

Reactions: 4
Omg have you read all the comments on the cling film tiktok? Ive not read 1 nice comment!

Omg have you read all the comments on the cling film tiktok? Ive not read 1 nice comment!
Yes. They have not posted on TT since that one. Lets see if the silence continues tomorrow

The fiat punto was a red herring for the police, according to him he did all the detective work, strange the police would focus on that and not show or mention the other 2 cars he showed in his little crime stoppers skit later :unsure:

Reactions: 3
It will be good if they can give the neighbors view on the family.I would hateto have neighbors like them.
Could you imagine? Defo a ASBO Family! The daughter does my nut in! Fancies herself as a right Diva Influencer doesn’t she?! My advice, get yourself a education hun, you are gonna need it!

Reactions: 6
It will be good if they can give the neighbors view on the family.I would hateto have neighbors like them.
I think the neighbour to their right is friendly with them, well the lady certainly is because I'm sure she's appeared in a few of their videos. The ones to the left I'm not so sure. Looking on Streetview that house looks very nice with a kind of mock Tudor finish which is in stark contrast to the Smithy's which looks like a hovel. I mean, they've got a tatty transit sitting on the drive with "Troll Patrol" sprayed on. Not a good look:rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Wow any seen how hyper pump wired Nick is on the milk crate vid on FB? It’s truly over the top enthusiasm, it’s just weird to see. Anyone can mask how they feel but this is pure theatre.

Reactions: 3
Smithy Family Videos. I've just been watching a video dated 24 April. It's Nick with a Bonfire in the back garden, Jack is there with a chain saw too, oh and a sledge hammer. They like to live life on the edge don't they. Nick loves a good fire.

Reactions: 4
Smithy Family Videos. I've just been watching a video dated 24 April. It's Nick with a Bonfire in the back garden, Jack is there with a chain saw too, oh and a sledge hammer. They like to live life on the edge don't they. Nick loves a good fire.
on FB there's a few fire ones, one where Nick sets his hand on fire looks similar to how the guy who started the car fire, another one where the treehouse had a small fire There is also a vid of him teaching the kids how to get out of the house in the event of a fire, from January 2021, but not exact on the date. There's kitchen fires where he set food alight on purpose too

If the police don't get him for arson on his own property because he really is innocent, then they sure will get him at some point for breach of the peace or putting others in danger as his stunts are getting more and more bizarre

Watch his kids in the cars too, they don't have child car seats they just wear an adult seat belt

Reactions: 7
on FB there's a few fire ones, one where Nick sets his hand on fire looks similar to how the guy who started the car fire, another one where the treehouse had a small fire There is also a vid of him teaching the kids how to get out of the house in the event of a fire, from January 2021, but not exact on the date. There's kitchen fires where he set food alight on purpose too

If the police don't get him for arson on his own property because he really is innocent, then they sure will get him at some point for breach of the peace or putting others in danger as his stunts are getting more and more bizarre

Watch his kids in the cars too, they don't have child car seats they just wear an adult seat belt
It just makes me wonder how far he is going to go I've said for a long time he is an accident waiting to happen I'm always shocked reading the comments and people are appaulding this behavior.

Reactions: 5

there was also a fire outside their house, fire brigade had to put out. He apparently woke up to it, happened after someone threw a lit cigarette out of a window (only windows that are at the front of the house are jacks and the girls, plus their roof window above unless came from their neighbours window) and caught alight the items he had out on his front at try time. This was last year I believe (could’ve been early this year I can’t remember) but yeah they are known for fire related incidents.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.