The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody who watched Keeping Up Appearances was jealous of the character Onslow and they definitely aren’t jealous of the real life version of him either.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nobody who watched Keeping Up Appearances was jealous of the character Onslow and they definitely aren’t jealous of the real life version of him either.
That actually made me lol 😆

They are similar in more ways then one.

Onslow had a car that backfired on him.

Nickhada a car that's about to backfire on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New to this thread....
I just read the whole thing its taken hours😅

nick is 1000 percent behind the fire, hes a scammer!
It really does look like those two guys! Same legs and everything!!!!

Reactions: 12
Surely he's not daft enough to put these boys in the headlights if they didn't do it.... Just like he's not daft enough to blow a air horn near his newborn. Or drive without seat belts. Or play in a disabled trolley kind of daft 🤷‍♀️😏
He really is the gift that keeps on giving 👍🫖

Reactions: 13
He’s a idiot and the followers are delusional . What the hell is going on with his sympathy post he can’t help himself can he

Reactions: 5
He’s a idiot and the followers are delusional . What the hell is going on with his sympathy post he can’t help himself can he
I have not seen it is it pretendy singing again. I wondered what happened when I saw Stacy the girl with cancer singing his praises last night she never does that she is battling a serious illness.

Reactions: 1
Surely he's not daft enough to put these boys in the headlights if they didn't do it.... Just like he's not daft enough to blow a air horn near his newborn. Or drive without seat belts. Or play in a disabled trolley kind of daft 🤷‍♀️😏
He really is the gift that keeps on giving 👍🫖
See its not him being daft. It's him thinking he is smarter then everyone that we won't notice. What he forgets is the one's of us with an active brain can see right through his bs.

He thinks he is some huge megastar. It's actually laughable. The only thing huge about him is his ego.

His pitty post last night was all about the fact he knows we know. And the hate he got for the trolly video. Especially as a lot of the hate was from his Smithy sheep. He goes running to the Smithys sheep that love him in the hope that them being nieve will silence the rest of us.

It won't work. His time is running out and now he's scared. And so he should be. We don't want criminals on our streets.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can’t stand him honestly . He’s been awake and Already 4 videos we not even at 11 o clock . He’s doing everything to avoid answering people’s questions he’s guilty and he knows he is . Couldn’t afford new window screen but he was in the cafe every single day ….. he’s a pig greedy bastard

The irony telling people to grow up whilst watching a man in his 40s piss about in disabled trolleys 😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Is he on a wind up or what lol. Its always the same response. "Their just jealous of me" lmao 🤣

I definitely won't be jealous of you when big dave has got you picking up the soap in prison.

It reminds me of something was it Wako where the leader gives the order and the brain washed carried it out. I guess he will be a leader for as long as the GFM money and everything else keeps rolling in. I see the biggest conman ever.He has made a cult.

It reminds me of something was it Wako where the leader gives the order and the brain washed carried it out. I guess he will be a leader for as long as the GFM money and everything else keeps rolling in. I see the biggest conman ever.He has made a cult.
Yeah lol. They are his drones. Let's face it they definitely drone on about how good he is.

Worst part is he is making twice as much on Facebook and crap tone on YouTube.

Thats why when it all comes out he will lose on his social media platforms. That's why he is running scared. He can survive without tiktok but not if he loses Facebook.

I cant wait to watch it all fall down around.

He is such an idiot. He had it all and he got greedy and chucked it all away. I mean you have to be broken in the head to that.

The part the pisses me off the most is how he was like ah I cant afford my windscreen that costs a few hundred, yes it's a big payout but if he went live on tiktok for 5 minutes he would have enough to pay for it 🤣 how do his followers think he's hard for cash ffs

The part the pisses me off the most is how he was like ah I cant afford my windscreen that costs a few hundred, yes it's a big payout but if he went live on tiktok for 5 minutes he would have enough to pay for it 🤣 how do his followers think he's hard for cash ffs
Yeah its just insulting that he thinks we don't have brain to know he's not hard up. But then maybe he's right. Enough of the Smithy sheep believed him.

He should've given Lawrence a ring, he could have got some carousels lol

• Haha
Yeah an Audi Q7 no less. That's like a £70k car.
Very nice, the pair of them are as bad as each other, he will be cooking up another plan for his next GFM. Whoever has rented them that house must be daft it looks nice, old fashioned and too good for them to muck up.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.