The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the Lawrence thread seems to be locked and I don't know how to make a new thread so I'm gonna post this here.

Did anyone else see Dave lees live last night? I don't really know what to make of it. The stuff he was saying was heavy for a Sunday night, then it didn't get spoke about again in his questions after. Everyone was asking about Lawrence when they really should of been asking about Spencer. If what he has said is true then there has got to be a news article about it somewhere. I think he brought Spencer into to get to Lisa as going for Lawrence didn't get the reaction he wanted. He said he can't say anything more till after Tuesday for legal reasons. Not sure what that's all about.

That name Lawrence mentioned kennith Whitney (not sure on spelling) there's a news report about that on YouTube and news articles. You guys should check it out.

Reactions: 2
If you go onto paulsimpson71 the recordings are in there if what he was saying about Spencer. I would share the video but in all honesty I haven't clue how to do that.

Reactions: 3
If you go onto paulsimpson71 the recordings are in there if what he was saying about Spencer. I would share the video but in all honesty I haven't clue how to do that.
Did he say he's always wxxking in the street and done one step further then that.

Did you guys see Nick's contraption to spin his family in and Jess was the first in it

Last edited:
wish someone would start a thread about mechelle the motivator, she is another level of annoying

Reactions: 5
wish someone would start a thread about mechelle the motivator, she is another level of annoying
I had to block her, she literally made me want to smash my phone up.
She thinks she's a proper tough nut piping up all the time. She needs to learn to stfu!

Reactions: 4
She thinks she's a proper tough nut piping up all the time. She needs to learn to stfu!
She’s addicted to the sound of her own bleeping voice and thinks everything she says is really intelligent, when in reality a lot of the stuff she comes out with is really stupid.
She’s also a republican, so that should tell you everything you need to know about her 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Me too, if I see her arm in the air pointing ☝ and sprouting off stuff she knows nothing about I would scream

So what does everyone think of isthisyouhuh2 on TikTok? Sorry if already been mentioned.
really does make some very obvious points and a few things make a lot of sense. I actually made the point about the 2 guys coming from the bridge to set fire to the car, meaning they did pass a few cctv houses. I wonder if the police will look into the points made.
I don’t think it was an insurance job, but a prank gone wrong.

So what does everyone think of isthisyouhuh2 on TikTok? Sorry if already been mentioned.
really does make some very obvious points and a few things make a lot of sense. I actually made the point about the 2 guys coming from the bridge to set fire to the car, meaning they did pass a few cctv houses. I wonder if the police will look into the points made.
Think he’s done better than DHB in terms of collating info and presenting it to people in an easy to understand way. I think everything they’ve come out with so far is very interesting, I was shocked to see this morning the smithy family had blocked them though!

Think he’s done better than DHB in terms of collating info and presenting it to people in an easy to understand way. I think everything they’ve come out with so far is very interesting, I was shocked to see this morning the smithy family had blocked them though!
yes I agree. I mean it’s pretty accurate and probably things a lot of us have already pointed out.
speaks volumes they’ve blocked them though, clearly worried.

Its 10000 percent those guys it has to be.
I think it was a insurance scam on the car amd it got out of hand. I think he wanted the finance paying off on it

Reactions: 8

I'm all for him. He has done an amazing job with is investing and made some significant videos.

He was sending the information to Dhb.

He has also submitted it all to the police to investigate. Hopefully they will arrest all those involved.

But yeah share isthatyouhah2 and isthatyouhah as much as possible and show him some love 👍

Reactions: 9
At least the content of ITYH is more entertaining than what smithys are currently putting out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Now he’s on a rant about the police not doing their job and how he and Jess have had to do 60 hours finding cctv what the police should have been doing 🙄

Hi I'm new I'm just wondering why there's not been any updates as I saw nick do the I know you know vid and thought is he trying to be cryptic or just being silly? I really struggle with the smithy family as I'm new to it all

Hi I'm new I'm just wondering why there's not been any updates as I saw nick do the I know you know vid and thought is he trying to be cryptic or just being silly? I really struggle with the smithy family as I'm new to it all
He’s not long posted saying the police are giving a statement tomorrow after moaning they weren’t doing their job 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.