The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They used to get the Christmas presents from the fans didn't cost them a penny
She is unreal
That was the whole point. They used their platform and follows donated gifts for children's homes. It wasn't about the Smithys spending their own money. It was about using the clout they have for good.

Where as now they just use it to benefit themselves. Thats what leads me to belive what they did for kids all be it good, they used it to blind side their followers. And it's worked because anyone now that speaks out against them are always told how they're good people because of what they did for the kids.

What gets me is lots of extremely bad people have done some nice things as well but we don't use that to defend their disgusting behaviour. But yet the Smithys sheep will. The hipocracy is simply staggering.

Reactions: 6
Oh it seems we're famous lmao. Right I better get on to making some merchandise. Does anyone want a cup lmao 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh it seems we're famous lmao. Right I better get on to making some merchandise. Does anyone want a cup lmao 🤣
I’m going for the carousel. So I can buy us all a round of drinks ( if you know, you know)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ask for a castle, the guy who sent that does not look well off that he can be buying Lawrence that

Reactions: 4
TikZtok is overrun with accounts calling out Smithys and Lawrence. DHB says keep eyes out for a news story. Surely this is viral enough now for main stream to pick up and investigate. More and more Tikkety Tokkers are asking questions

Reactions: 7
It will be the usual with the msm. They won't do anything at the moment as they coverd the fire and now it's looking like they had the wool pulled over their eyes.

They never like to admit when they're wrong.

I think it will take Nick being arrested for fraud before they get involved again.

They know what's going on at the moment they all monitor the social media network. They just can't say anything yet.

Has anyone seen this? It came up on my fyp today, Nick saying Teddy learning to swim and then showing a toy doll floating in the pool. That’s really disturbing

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Its disgusting. No matter how you feel about some one right or wrong. You do not get to share other people's address's.

I honestly belive these sorts of people won't be happy until someone is put in hospital or worse.

We all have our opinions but no matter what, this is unelectable behaviour.

The ones doing this are the true scum of the app.

Has anyone seen this? It came up on my fyp today, Nick saying Teddy learning to swim and then showing a toy doll floating in the pool. That’s really disturbing
Yeah see it when it came out months back. As usual the Smithys sheep stuck up for him and said it was just banter.

The completely overlooked the fact that someone watching that video could have lost a child by them drowning in a pool.

Actually makes me sick. Perfectly decent people 99% of the time, can be that brainwashed in to sticking up for crap like this.

Reactions: 9
Yeah been saving them all as he is posting them lol. No idea if it's him/her or someone else that's doing the research. But one thing that has to be said, is they definitely go onto depth with their investigation. Maybe they can teach dhb how it's supposed to be done.

There is definitely alot in these videos that make you consider the evidence that's being shown.

I actually hope what we're seeing is the really the true story. It will be so good to Nick arrested for fraud.

Reactions: 8
Hello to all the new people viewing this thread 👋 Deeznutslol…you’re famous

• Haha
I’m leaning towards prank gone wrong at this point, if he wanted to do an insurance job on it I don’t think he’d be dumb enough to leave the windows open and make all the other mistakes he made.
He is that dumb though, he’s made that clear several times. I don’t know what to think anymore, but he’s definitely revelling in the aftermath.

Is this a joke his address has been "leaked" now too 🙄
Aldi Guy is probably just trying to jump on the bandwagon…he openly admits being a clout chaser. He also posts videos of what I assume is his local area, his car etc.

Last edited:
Just come across this thread, I’ll read it properly later but I’ve just looked at their TikTok and wow they got over the fire quickly didn’t they??? 🤨

rightguysaldireviews is a Billy bullshitter if ever i came across one.

First was on to him when he was camping or whatever and claimed some couple pitched up near them trying to swing with him and his wife or something along those lines, unfortunately for him his face and the change in tone of voice is a dead giveaway when he is telling porkies nevermind the fact you are on an app that is overwhelmingly for kids and you are posting content like that?! 🤢

The bloke needs his own thread, apologies if he has one already as i would of posted this there had i seen it but i lump him, this family and Lawrence all in the same tit category of tiktokkers!

Reactions: 8
rightguysaldireviews is a Billy bullshitter if ever i came across one.

First was on to him when he was camping or whatever and claimed some couple pitched up near them trying to swing with him and his wife or something along those lines, unfortunately for him his face and the change in tone of voice is a dead giveaway when he is telling porkies nevermind the fact you are on an app that is overwhelmingly for kids and you are posting content like that?! 🤢

The bloke needs his own thread, apologies if he has one already as i would of posted this there had i seen it but i lump him, this family and Lawrence all in the same tit category of tiktokkers!
With that and this new stuff about his address being ' leaked ' I just assumed it was him trying to be ' funny ' he needs his air fryer taken away 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.