The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. Going by the state of the old house atleast. Who ever owns it would be better off renting it out to step toe and son tbh.

Reactions: 4
Are we getting another Lawrence place to post

Sorry but did you see mousey getting her tongue pierced, she is a kid are they running out of content they post that, when I see her she always reminds me of a 🐭

Reactions: 5
Jeez he has even taken over on Amy's page now as well 🤦‍♂️

We really need a can of twit away for tiktok.

Reactions: 2
Save that for Jess you freak 🐭🐭🐭🐭
He has always creeper me out about the way he behaves around Amy. Like he mega flirts with her. Its bloody disgusting. She is 16.

I really can't see what Jess see's in him at all. He is definitely punching above his weight thats for sure.

But then Jess does have that squeaky voice. If I have to hear her scream Nick once more I think I will actually cut my ears off with blunt spoons.

Reactions: 13
He has always creeper me out about the way he behaves around Amy. Like he mega flirts with her. Its bloody disgusting. She is 16.

I really can't see what Jess see's in him at all. He is definitely punching above his weight thats for sure.

But then Jess does have that squeaky voice. If I have to hear her scream Nick once more I think I will actually cut my ears off with blunt spoons.
I don't think he's punching she is as bad as him, no wife does not know what's going on to that extent. I want to see them both cuffed and taken to jail they have sponged of the vunerable long enough.She is sat up there in that new car has been living the life including a holiday to the seaside and now they are in a very nice home and she does not ask how comes, even before the fire swimming pool in the garden, and he says he gave up work to spend time with the family, very nice if u can do it.

Reactions: 7
I don't think he's punching she is as bad as him, no wife does not know what's going on to that extent. I want to see them both cuffed and taken to jail they have sponged of the vunerable long enough.She is sat up there in that new car has been living the life including a holiday to the seaside and now they are in a very nice home and she does not ask how comes, even before the fire swimming pool in the garden, and he says he gave up work to spend time with the family, very nice if u can do it.
Oh I agree with all that. I was talking purely from a looks and personality perspective.

On a side note. Is your tiktok tripping out. Mine flashed of and on and now my notifications won't show. It tells me I have them but then nothing. Not even old ones. Its like a new account its driving me mad. Only just started doing it in the last 10 minutes or so.

This is all I'm getting at the moment. Restarting the app hasn’t helped either 🤔

Screenshot_20210822-184545_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 1
82, I have them blocked I only see things via others that's annoying enough. I keep seeing they are all over Daily Mail but when I check on line Mail I can't see anything. Was this what DHB kept saying not sure.

Reactions: 3
I keep them unblocked for information gathering.

Yeah it could be. It will be interesting to see what it's about.

Reactions: 2
I dont follow any of them, just have their names in the search history. That was you get to see the other videos calling them out 😉

Now that Lawrence's thread's locked, I'll post this here...

Lawrence murders Budgies, pass it on!!!

No bleeping way did he find a reputable budgie breeder, funny that she didn't want to be on camera isn't it?!
Bullshitting twit.

So as not to derail. Nick is still a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are we getting another Lawrence place to post

Sorry but did you see mousey getting her tongue pierced, she is a kid are they running out of content they post that, when I see her she always reminds me of a 🐭
tbh she chose to do that, wasn’t a prank or dare and she was with her own friend. She’s 17 next month nothing bad about her getting her tongue pierced plenty her age have it already.

Reactions: 1
Now that Lawrence's thread's locked, I'll post this here...

Lawrence murders Budgies, pass it on!!!

No bleeping way did he find a reputable budgie breeder, funny that she didn't want to be on camera isn't it?!
Bullshitting twit.

So as not to derail. Nick is still a bleep.
The way he was kissing the faces off of the poor see things I had a feeling they wouldn’t last long!

where are nick and Jess living just now? Also defo something creepy with him and Amy 🥴

tbh she chose to do that, wasn’t a prank or dare and she was with her own friend. She’s 17 next month nothing bad about her getting her tongue pierced plenty her age have it already.
But Nick made it about him and she's not a Smithy.

Lawrence's step-dad sure has a lot to say, Spencer's got a bad history according to him a sex pest. I saw Lawrence say to report him to shut him up.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.