The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
rightguysaldireviews is a Billy bullshitter if ever i came across one.

First was on to him when he was camping or whatever and claimed some couple pitched up near them trying to swing with him and his wife or something along those lines, unfortunately for him his face and the change in tone of voice is a dead giveaway when he is telling porkies nevermind the fact you are on an app that is overwhelmingly for kids and you are posting content like that?! 🤢

The bloke needs his own thread, apologies if he has one already as i would of posted this there had i seen it but i lump him, this family and Lawrence all in the same tit category of tiktokkers!
Yes he is, and I can't stand Dan the one who is always about to burst a blood vessel, what's his problem he is always banging on in an ugly mood. Poor kids living with him.

Reactions: 8
Yes he is, and I can't stand Dan the one who is always about to burst a blood vessel, what's his problem he is always banging on in an ugly mood. Poor kids living with him.
Is this Dan the one who apparently stalked Whitney from eastenders ( I say apparently as it was never proven etc ) x

• Wow
Reactions: 7
With that and this new stuff about his address being ' leaked ' I just assumed it was him trying to be ' funny ' he needs his air fryer taken away 😂
Probably just setting the scene for some big future dramatic storyline where he can blame it on his address being leaked by “mistake”

probably roid rage!

Is this Dan the one who apparently stalked Whitney from eastenders ( I say apparently as it was never proven etc ) x
Sorry, wtf? please explain further 😱

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
You know now I've watched his temper for no reason really nothing would surprise me with the truth about Whitney, I would not like to bump into him on a dark night. I know he seems very jealous of dhb.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Dan is just abusive and vile, he shouldn’t be allowed to be around his own children. I feel so sorry for them growing up with a parent like him, they must be terrified and I dread to think what goes on behind closed doors.

Dan is just abusive and vile, he shouldn’t be allowed to be around his own children. I feel so sorry for them growing up with a parent like him, they must be terrified and I dread to think what goes on behind closed doors.
I do because he does not seem to have any control, stick up for people if you like them but he turned crazy for nothing and his comments were disgusting towards dhb low blows I hate that.

Reactions: 3
I can't stand that gif Dan Mr stalker/ wife beater

You know now I've watched his temper for no reason really nothing would surprise me with the truth about Whitney, I would not like to bump into him on a dark night. I know he seems very jealous of dhb.

He got no more action . Big difference from not guilty . She more than likely just wanted him to stop

Reactions: 4
Read that article all i can say is the police are notoriously incompetent when it comes to dealing with stalkers so the level and content of what he was bombarding the poor woman with must of been highly significant for them to have dealt with it how they did.

On another note, i am surprised to discover he’s only 34! Looks about 47

Its so funny reading through the comments on the videos that "isthatyouhah2" account is posting.

The amount of Smithys sheep that keep posting with the same come back. Not to me though as I've not commented in ther. "You're just jealous" "you're irrelevant to the Smithys" "If you don't like them just block them they have done nothing to you"

Yeah thats not how this works you idiots. We do not care what any if you sheep have to say. We don't want criminals that commit arson and fraud to be allowed to walk our streets. They might not care but the rest of us do.

What would have happened if the fire had actually caught the house aswell and then taken the next house with it and killing someone. Don't say that never happens because it damn well does.

See while they sit there with their heads up Nicks arse because they actually think that Nick cares about them at all, the rest of us in the real world want justice to be served on those responsible for a crime.

"Jealous" not a hells chance in that. He is a disgusting person. I dont go around setting fire to my stuff and then taking money for it. I also don't feel the need to play around with equipment that's designed for disabled children.

Don't dear say Nick and Jess didn't know better because nobody told them. What an idiotic statement to make. We are all taught right from wrong as kids ffs. Let alone as adults.

It takes a fair bit to make me angry but this bunch of Smithys sheep lately are pushing me over that edge. How any adult can defend this faimly I will never know. Its seems for that lot morals only apply if you're not a Smithy, otherwise its just do what the hell you want.

I really hope that "isthatyouhuh2" has some luck with the police. This family needs taking down and who ever is running that page has my full support in doing so.

Reactions: 14
Dan is horrendous. The women who frequent his Lives and gift him constantly need an intervention. I worry about his children too. Now their Mother is involved as well, and chases him around Lives to with her own clique, it must be even worse for them. They have no dignity at all.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but have them 2 scaffolding boys come out and said anything? Like I dont know? IT WASNT US! Maybe provide some proof of where you were that night 🤣 if I was being accused all over tiktok I'd bloody do everything in my power to prove my innocence

Reactions: 12
Are people genuinely using that scaffolding company? When they’ve scaffolded around a car?

Literally TikTok ‘creators’ and their cronies are the absolute worst

Reactions: 12
Dan is horrendous. The women who frequent his Lives and gift him constantly need an intervention. I worry about his children too. Now their Mother is involved as well, and chases him around Lives to with her own clique, it must be even worse for them. They have no dignity at all.
Oh does she I've never watched his lives but is it worth while, I would love to see her put him in his place woman beater hate them.

Sorry but have them 2 scaffolding boys come out and said anything? Like I dont know? IT WASNT US! Maybe provide some proof of where you were that night 🤣 if I was being accused all over tiktok I'd bloody do everything in my power to prove my innocence
They are doing the Smithys and Lawrence truck. Run and hide and hope it goes away. It won't go away. Especially as I'm watching dhb live at the moment and apparently there is going to be a huge revel from someone tomorrow.

Its also funny how dhb has said that all the big tikers have all gone mega quiet since these new videos where posted today.

I agree. Its like they know we now all know and they are hiding away. The clock is ticking and their going down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Oh does she I've never watched his lives but is it worth while, I would love to see her put him in his place woman beater hate them.
He always leaves when she comes on, saying he has an injunction against her, which she says is not true so who knows. You’d think the big hard man would face her and challenge her directly if it’s all bullshit though.

Reactions: 5
Is he on a wind up or what lol. Its always the same response. "Their just jealous of me" lmao 🤣

I definitely won't be jealous of you when big dave has got you picking up the soap in prison.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.