The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Couldn't agree more and that is why Nick gets the stick that he does because he acts like a idoit then plays the victim later, still hasn't taken the video down despite plenty of people saying it's wrong, fool.
I cannot believe they hashtagged additional needs parent in that awful video. Clearly they have no idea!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What did the video say? Its been deleted also the trolly video has been deleted too! X

Reactions: 2
Never have liked them. Nick and his idiotic ways and jess and that shrill ear piercing voice. Ugh. I Dared to voice my opinion on a video once, nick clearly takes criticism to heart as he was very quick to block me.

Definitely something suspicious about the house fire thing though!

Reactions: 8

Couldn't agree more and that is why Nick gets the stick that he does because he acts like a idoit then plays the victim later, still hasn't taken the video down despite plenty of people saying it's wrong, fool.
They have now taken that down. Surprise! Or maybe it got reported as a lot of comments were against it

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'm glad I didn't see it 😡 This family are utter scum. I would be ashamed to have parents like them.
Imagine how them girls felt watching him showing off buying another family toys and gifts while they are stuck in a hotel room with no home comforts. The selfish prick can't put his own family before himself. Be a real man and get your family a home because it looks like those poor girls are now sleeping on mattresses on the floor 🤦‍♀️
Has he stopped renovating the house now because its too much like hard work for the lazy slob. Or have the insurance seen through his scam 😏

Reactions: 12
I'm glad I didn't see it 😡 This family are utter scum. I would be ashamed to have parents like them.
Imagine how them girls felt watching him showing off buying another family toys and gifts while they are stuck in a hotel room with no home comforts. The selfish prick can't put his own family before himself. Be a real man and get your family a home because it looks like those poor girls are now sleeping on mattresses on the floor 🤦‍♀️
Has he stopped renovating the house now because its too much like hard work for the lazy slob. Or have the insurance seen through his scam 😏
Insurance has probably seen through the scam , you know he thinks he's so smart and no one but him could possibly think up of something lol.
But main reason he's probably stopped the house as let's be honest he made out that it was burnt to the ground ruined and what not but after that few days cleaning up he's thought crap am not going to get content out of this as there's not much needing done.

Seven weeks on and STILL no arsonists apprehended. These guys must be career criminals to pull this off.
I mean it was just a case of finding a guy with a red arm. Wasn't it?

How low can they go , putting Jess in a special needs trolley, those straps were so tight on her , imagine if they snapped then that trolley would be out of use for someone who actually needs it , they are also expensive to replace, idiots!

Reactions: 11
Insurance has probably seen through the scam , you know he thinks he's so smart and no one but him could possibly think up of something lol.
But main reason he's probably stopped the house as let's be honest he made out that it was burnt to the ground ruined and what not but after that few days cleaning up he's thought crap am not going to get content out of this as there's not much needing done.
All his Smith-ites truely think the house is burned to the ground. How can people blindly follow without doing a teeny bit of research. The way he is driving around in a top range car and nobody questions why it has to be so flash on gofundme dosh. Makes me very worried for the human race, the only bit of hope I had was at last some of his followers got upset by him playing with a disability trolley

Reactions: 7
Seven weeks on and STILL no arsonists apprehended. These guys must be career criminals to pull this off.
I mean it was just a case of finding a guy with a red arm. Wasn't it?

The one armed man the The Fugitive😂😂

How low can they go , putting Jess in a special needs trolley, those straps were so tight on her , imagine if they snapped then that trolley would be out of use for someone who actually needs it , they are also expensive to replace, idiots!
500 quid for one of them

Reactions: 1
Yes seven weeks later and can’t find who did it l we all know he paid some young lads from a different town to do it . Scum if the earth what they did last night . funny how they remove videos with bad comments . I have noticed more and more people wising uo to them . Less comments and likes

It’s actually insane how dangerous these pair are . Driving without seatbelts in Jess latest video . I mean what kind of role models are they . fancy new car with all the go fund me money . His fan base are delusional they attack anyone who has difference of opinion like now a girl on tiktok being abused by his followers . They go on about trolls and bullies when it’s all his followers doing the bullying . Can’t stand this family at all anymore

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Idiotic trolly video is still up. Just signifies they have a total lack of respect for disabled people!

Reactions: 2
They definitely removed it last night?! Or was that just me who couldn't find it 🤣
I’m sure it was removed as well, either it was reported and they appealed it so now it’s back up or they put it on private and then unprivated it this morning

Reactions: 1
I've seen a couple of sing songs with Nick and Jess, wtf is this about trying to win back support. So many people are getting banned for having an opinion about them , I'm not sure how they are doing it but surely you can't get everyone banned Regards the Video put it on Facebook and Instagram do not let them get this deleted

Reactions: 4
I wish they would brush the girls hair, that is something I've always noticed but as it's a birthday Video you would think one of them would have tried to do something with it, it looks matted.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.