The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here it is on someone else post
Well done let's keep this going.If I knew how to do it I would send it to the papers afterall the fire made it into just about every paper and it was all over Twitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Well done let's keep this going.If I knew how to do it I would send it to the papers afterall the fire made it into just about every paper and it was all over Twitter.
Maybe just email a paper and reference TikTok. I bet others have already tried though

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
DHB in a live now talking about Smithys and the disability trolley

DHB just said the scaffold guys who blocked in Sares car match description of the car arsonists. Big accusation

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
DHB in a live now talking about Smithys and the disability trolley
The Smithys have over stepped the mark big time. There is nothing for them to hide behind with this one.

Tiktok and Facebook should ban them for what thy did yesterday. Utterly disgraceful behaviour.

Reactions: 9
The Smithys have over stepped the mark big time. There is nothing for them to hide behind with this one.

Tiktok and Facebook should ban them for what thy did yesterday. Utterly disgraceful behaviour.
He just said the 2 guys who did the scaffold prank match the care fire people description

I’m sick of people justifying nicks behaviour saying ‘he’s got ADHD’, I’ve got ADHD and I’d never bleeping behave that irresponsibly and disrespectfully. It’s disgusting, it’s not about ADHD, nick just doesn’t know right from wrong

Reactions: 6
He just said the 2 guys who did the scaffold prank match the care fire people description
Yeah I downloaded and saved the video when I see this morning. I also belive it could be them as well.

Reactions: 1
DHB just said watch the papers there will be a story in the next few days. So maybe DHB contacted the press

Reactions: 5
Idiotic trolly video is still up. Just signifies they have a total lack of respect for disabled people!
Some one said them trolleys are 500 quid if her fat arse broke it they would of just put it back and act like it wasn't them that did because they are very good at that

Reactions: 4
That Family's number one fan, where to start but some of the fans are really sad. This woman smoky Voice she has a wall with the big Tictokers names written on. Her other wall she is going to start writing their names up if they follow her I think she said and people are posting can they have their names on. You can really see how and I'm not meaning her, but the vunerable people out there in Tictok land can be drawn into this make believe world of self importance.

That Family's number one fan, where to start but some of the fans are really sad. This woman smoky Voice she has a wall with the big Tictokers names written on. Her other wall she is going to start writing their names up if they follow her I think she said and people are posting can they have their names on. You can really see how and I'm not meaning her, but the vunerable people out there in Tictok land can be drawn into this make believe world of self importance.
This makes me sad, not in a sarcastic way, but genuinely. That so many people out there are that lonely or vulnerable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.