The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't see why so many love them. Yes at the start they did some wonderful things. Like the Christmas gifts for kids and the Easter eggs for the kids. It was lovely. Everyone could get behind it because they used their platform for something good.

Now it's nothing like that. All they care about now is getting more and sheep to follow them and in turn that gets them more money.

I definitely do not believe for a minute that they are giving away their money to charity. Nick need to provide evidence of that. I dont belive people's words I belive in their actions.

Nick has proved that he is nothing more then a clout chaser. He pulled everyone in on the charity stuff and the anti bully wall.

Now all they do is show huge dishonest actions. The fire has way to many holes in it. Then we had the disgraceful behaviour of him and jess with the disabled trolly. Let alone all the other stuff they get up to.

Way to many people are turning a blind eye to things just because they did some nice things a while ago. You cant do that. That's exactly what they want you to do. They want you to feel guilty for judging them because they did something good a couple of times.

Yeah Jimmy Saville did loads of nice things as well but we don't just forget about him raping kids for 30 years because he gave away some of his money children's hospitals.

The Smithys need taking down. Its one area on here where I will agree with dhb. They're toxic for this app and they really are milking their followers young and old.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is a 2019 story but DHB says Press article coming to UK press soon?

Reactions: 2
Yeah he could have done. If he did I hope we was careful. It only takes one thing said out of place in the press and who ever he said it against can take him to court for defamation.

I dont buy papers or anything like that so hopefully someone will post it online for us all to have read.

I must say poor jack. Only 17 and what his dad or mum died? Hard enough for anyone

So I saw people had replied to their Tik Tok video about the childrens disabled trolley and the amount of people that replied 'they're just having a bit of fun' was shocking.

All very young girls. It's like they've been groomed by Nick and the Smithy Family to defend them.

I'm sorry but if my house burned down, the last thing I would be doing is pissing about in disabled childrens trolleys in a car park.

Reactions: 13
You can't second guess this idiot. Wakes up on his daughters birthday and goes and gets himself a latte and pops to the old house hoping to get back before she wakes up 🙄 What's more important yourself, the smoke damaged house or seeing the excitement on her face! Put the fuxking kettle on which costs less and put your family first you money grabbing selfish disgraceful embarrassment 🤯

Reactions: 13
You can't second guess this idiot. Wakes up on his daughters birthday and goes and gets himself a latte and pops to the old house hoping to get back before she wakes up 🙄 What's more important yourself, the smoke damaged house or seeing the excitement on her face! Put the fuxking kettle on which costs less and put your family first you money grabbing selfish disgraceful embarrassment 🤯
I thought that too when I watched it.

I must say poor jack. Only 17 and what his dad or mum died? Hard enough for anyone
i think his mum died when he was 15. He was living with his dad (jess’s dad too) but I assume maybe they didn’t get along or something along those lines but Jess and nick let him live with them I think around the time they started on TikTok last year and that’s how it’s been ever since.

I am sick of this fat bleep and his ‘content’

I literally lose braincells watching this idiot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I am sick of this fat bleep and his ‘content’

I literally lose braincells watching this idiot
She blocked me on this video because I pointed out that they could have broke the straps on the trolley. She replied to me but blocked me so no clue what she replied with lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She blocked me on this video because I pointed out that they could have broke the straps on the trolley. She replied to me but blocked me so no clue what she replied with lol
I think I’m blocked on it too because people are still saying they can view the trolley video, and I can’t see it

Ok there's a video going round on tiktok poster is isthisyouhuh2 basically jess is seen on the phone to someone while leaving the house fire at 22.56 but fire department confirmed it was reported at 23.06, who was she on the phone to as it wasn't the fire department

• Wow
Reactions: 5
is the consensus that Nick knew that these scaffolding guys were going to do the car fire 'prank' or that he asked them to do it for some kind of insurance job?

Reactions: 5
is the consensus that Nick knew that these scaffolding guys were going to do the car fire 'prank' or that he asked them to do it for some kind of insurance job?
I’m leaning towards prank gone wrong at this point, if he wanted to do an insurance job on it I don’t think he’d be dumb enough to leave the windows open and make all the other mistakes he made.

Reactions: 3
I honestly don't see why so many love them. Yes at the start they did some wonderful things. Like the Christmas gifts for kids and the Easter eggs for the kids. It was lovely. Everyone could get behind it because they used their platform for something good.

Now it's nothing like that. All they care about now is getting more and sheep to follow them and in turn that gets them more money.

I definitely do not believe for a minute that they are giving away their money to charity. Nick need to provide evidence of that. I dont belive people's words I belive in their actions.

Nick has proved that he is nothing more then a clout chaser. He pulled everyone in on the charity stuff and the anti bully wall.

Now all they do is show huge dishonest actions. The fire has way to many holes in it. Then we had the disgraceful behaviour of him and jess with the disabled trolly. Let alone all the other stuff they get up to.

Way to many people are turning a blind eye to things just because they did some nice things a while ago. You cant do that. That's exactly what they want you to do. They want you to feel guilty for judging them because they did something good a couple of times.

Yeah Jimmy Saville did loads of nice things as well but we don't just forget about him raping kids for 30 years because he gave away some of his money children's hospitals.

The Smithys need taking down. Its one area on here where I will agree with dhb. They're toxic for this app and they really are milking their followers young and old.
They used to get the Christmas presents from the fans didn't cost them a penny

Silly old bag, defending people who she does not even know. I blocked her ages ago

She is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.