The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They just don't learn.

The big thing that leads me to believe Nick is up to no good is the illogical stuff he stuff

So it all started when he "accidentally" showed his address in a video.

Ok so they've been doing social media all this time and always made sure to blank it on everything. Then all of a sudden the thing you protect the most, you some how forget to cover up. Nick says it's because he has adhd. OK that could be true but at the time there was jess, Amy and Jack in the room. You're telling me that 4 people all forget at the same time!

Then the delivery's start randomly turning up at the door. Nick says he had enough and goes to the police. We then see a video of him outside a police station.

Nobody go's to the station these days. Its all done over the phone especially as this happened in lockdown. Nick says he had spoken to just eat and that they had given him a code. So if an order comes in without that code they won't proceed with the order.

Now I know someone that had to do this and they never had any problems afterwards. But of course Nick makes makes video telling the whole world about it. Despite the fact the police would have told him not to if they where involved. Again I know this as I know someone that had to do it.

So then the take aways stop for about a week. Then all of a sudden loads of just eat and deliveroo turn up all in the space of one night. Very strange that!

Then we have the fire. It all seems very strange that we have jumped from take aways to a car being burn out. That's one massive leap.

Its also strange that after all this time not a single person has been identified by the police. Especially when apparently most hones in the whole street have some kind of cctv. And not a single person seems to know this lad or hard about it.

Now going by the age of that lad probably around 17 they would be bragging to all their mates about and someone would over hear that conversation. So that leads be to believe something fishy has gone on and thats why he's not bragging because he was paid to do it.

The list goes on and on and on. I could be here all night.

To much seems to be all to conveniently in place.

I put it to the judge that Nick was desperate for fame and fortune and know by doing this he would get it.
Soon as a tiktoker claims they’ve gone to the police you know it’s a lie. Another creator they’re pally with called Big.chubby claimed he went to police over trolls exposing him for begging for paypal money in aid of the homeless, but not actually giving it to them a couple of months ago. He posted a picture of a police station saying he was outside and someone found the exact picture on google images.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Soon as a tiktoker claims they’ve gone to the police you know it’s a lie. Another creator they’re pally with called Big.chubby claimed he went to police over trolls exposing him for begging for paypal money in aid of the homeless, but not actually giving it to them a couple of months ago. He posted a picture of a police station saying he was outside and someone found the exact picture on google images.
Oh dear lmao. Now thats funny 🤣 I mean you would have least thought to go and take a selfie at your own police station to try and make it convincing lol.

Reactions: 3
So much there I agree with
Then we have the fire. It all seems very strange that we have jumped from take aways to a car being burn out. That's one massive leap.

Its also strange that after all this time not a single person has been identified by the police. Especially when apparently most hones in the whole street have some kind of cctv. And not a single person seems to know this lad or hard about it.

Now going by the age of that lad probably around 17 they would be bragging to all their mates about and someone would over hear that conversation. So that leads be to believe something fishy has gone on and thats why he's not bragging because he was paid to do it.
Do you remember Mick Philpott? He set fire to his house with 6 kids in it apparently so he could frame his ex, he thought he could do enough damage and save the kids.. The fire got out of hand quickly and all those poor little ones perished. People do, do this kind of thing but don’t think through the worse case scenario. Nick to me, seems like this kind of person. My own opinion is he was responsible, maybe he never thought the fire would reach the house and the plan went tits up but that well known saying rings true “When you play with fire, expect to get burnt”

Reactions: 8
So much there I agree with

Do you remember Mick Philpott? He set fire to his house with 6 kids in it apparently so he could frame his ex, he thought he could do enough damage and save the kids.. The fire got out of hand quickly and all those poor little ones perished. People do, do this kind of thing but don’t think through the worse case scenario. Nick to me, seems like this kind of person. My own opinion is he was responsible, maybe he never thought the fire would reach the house and the plan went tits up but that well known saying rings true “When you play with fire, expect to get burnt”
Oh yeah I remember him. There was a documentary about a yeah or two back. Didn't he get a life sentence or something.

Yeah Nick probably watched it and thought it was a how to video.

I absolutely agree with you.

Reactions: 4
sureky If you had this happpening you would ring all local take always make them aware and not to deliver . Strange

Reactions: 6
sureky If you had this happpening you would ring all local take always make them aware and not to deliver . Strange
I thought you had to register your card with JustEat & Uber So if this did happen for real surely the person sending the food can be easily traced.

Loads of comments on the video of jess in the trolly saying about how they are so expensive and hard to get hold of, how they shouldn't of done it! I'm glad 🙌

Loads of comments on the video of jess in the trolly saying about how they are so expensive and hard to get hold of, how they shouldn't of done it! I'm glad 🙌
I’m furious! I used one of these when my daughter was smaller, they literally had one pet shop. How dare they act the fool and take the piss out of something that is essential to so many parents and carers. I’m raging. And the comments clearly made by children are just stupid.

Reactions: 9
I’m furious! I used one of these when my daughter was smaller, they literally had one pet shop. How dare they act the fool and take the piss out of something that is essential to so many parents and carers. I’m raging. And the comments clearly made by children are just stupid.
Yeah definitely I had to use one when my daughter was about 7, only for a few shopping trips until she got better but it was impossible to get one I had to ask the staff as they kept them locked because of school kids messing about on them! These two are grown adults Messing with them they should know better x

Yeah I thought that was disgusting. So glad that some of their own followers have had ago at them as well.

I expect this kind of behaviour from Nick but I didn't think Jess would be that irresponsible, especially as she is a mum so would have some understanding of how important that trolley would be to mums and dads out there that have disabled children.

They take the piss . How vile is that taking the piss out of disabled children who need those and have no choice but to use them , they really are scraping the barrel now for content .

Reactions: 10
bleeping embarrassing the both of them, his kids are going to grow up, look back on these videos and feel absolutely ashamed of their parents.

I’m shocked at Jess the longer she is with him the worst she is getting . Disgusting behaviour. I’m all for a laugh but they continue to take it to far

setting a stadium horn of in a small room with a newborn baby !!!
jumping in dangerous waters that could drown them or the idiotic followers who copy !!!
now using disabled trolleys for joke when somebody might genuinely need to use them

they are vile and need stopping

I feel so sorry for those little girls & that baby, Nick cares more about likes, followers & £££££'s than he does those kids.
The whole family are a bunch of illiterate arseholes & their followers are just as bad, you have to be a sandwich short of a picnic to hero worship these absolute slobs.

Reactions: 11
Considering he has so many followers he barely gets likes and comments these days … think people finally wising up to them at first it was funny now it’s desperate and turned into a con artist

They take the piss . How vile is that taking the piss out of disabled children who need those and have no choice but to use them , they really are scraping the barrel now for content .
So it's clear she is just as bad as him, disgusting people.

I’m shocked at Jess the longer she is with him the worst she is getting . Disgusting behaviour. I’m all for a laugh but they continue to take it to far

setting a stadium horn of in a small room with a newborn baby !!!
jumping in dangerous waters that could drown them or the idiotic followers who copy !!!
now using disabled trolleys for joke when somebody might genuinely need to use them

they are vile and need stopping
Add driving without a seatbelt and using the phone while driving too.

Reactions: 3
Considering he has so many followers he barely gets likes and comments these days … think people finally wising up to them at first it was funny now it’s desperate and turned into a con artist
Yeah would have to agree. Nick has done this to himself though. They we ok when it was just messing in the garden ect ect. Then other tiktokers came along and started to steel the like light away from him.

Thats when I think he came up with this master plan of trolls and bullies coming after him.

By reading about the different socials I would say its damn near even split of people that now don't trust him and those that do.

His world is crashing around him and he is desperate to save it so he doesn't have to work. And sadly it's when people get desperate that someone gets hurt.

Unless something big happens I don't see the Smithys being around at Christmas on tiktok.

Reactions: 5

Couldn't agree more and that is why Nick gets the stick that he does because he acts like a idoit then plays the victim later, still hasn't taken the video down despite plenty of people saying it's wrong, fool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.