The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get what you are saying but Nick isn't the first person to video at a funeral or take photos. Not so many months ago Ashley cain and his partner did the same thing at their daughters funeral they posted pictures and videos but I suppose that's different is it they even posted their daughter as she was fighting for her life all over Instagram, and you could tell that baby was struggling. but because its the smithy family they get hate for it. Its a new era now where people take pictures and videos of everything you cant just point out like he is the only person to do that. And I think he knows Jess better than anyone so I'm sure he knows how far to push to get Jess on camera. That was a traumatic experience for them to go through and in doing what Nick is doing he's trying to show the children and Jess that you've got to dust your self off and carry on. I don't agree with the loud horn but as for the driving illegally you might want to check every profile on tiktok as again he isn't the first I'm not defending the actions but again there are a lot of people doing the same thing unfortunately
Wild guess here…HI SARE!! take a seat 💃🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No sand people don’t let a stadium horn of in front of a newborn baby in a small room . The amount of times he’s out his family in danger . So what if others do the same . This thread is about the smithy not them

Reactions: 6
I bet you that hotel is glad they have left now. Jumping up and down on beds , carrying on in the pool and generally just being the clampits they are. How long before he let's it slip where they are now as he needs more content so you know delivery's and stuff need to happen lol.

Reactions: 8
I get what you are saying but Nick isn't the first person to video at a funeral or take photos. Not so many months ago Ashley cain and his partner did the same thing at their daughters funeral they posted pictures and videos but I suppose that's different is it they even posted their daughter as she was fighting for her life all over Instagram, and you could tell that baby was struggling. but because its the smithy family they get hate for it. Its a new era now where people take pictures and videos of everything you cant just point out like he is the only person to do that. And I think he knows Jess better than anyone so I'm sure he knows how far to push to get Jess on camera. That was a traumatic experience for them to go through and in doing what Nick is doing he's trying to show the children and Jess that you've got to dust your self off and carry on. I don't agree with the loud horn but as for the driving illegally you might want to check every profile on tiktok as again he isn't the first I'm not defending the actions but again there are a lot of people doing the same thing unfortunately
What an utter cop out. Nick is in a relatively privileged position, adored by many, young and old, on a very current and open platform. He is being called out on problematic behaviour and should absolutely own that, saying other people have done similar does not excuse it at all!

He has made a choice to sell himself and his family to the general public. His dubious and often downright dangerous pranks and odd behaviour have had backlash, yet rather than apologise he has created a narrative where he is a victim, blaming trolls and one vocal individual in particular, all in attempt to protect his own ego and keep the gravy train running. That behaviour has huge implications for the people who look up to him and also for his own energy and his family’s wellbeing. It is very worrying that people like yourself are unable to identify or acknowledge this!

Reactions: 15

He could show his daughters a better example if he got himself a job.

Reactions: 3
No sand people don’t let a stadium horn of in front of a newborn baby in a small room . The amount of times he’s out his family in danger . So what if others do the same . This thread is about the smithy not them
What an utter cop out. Nick is in a relatively privileged position, adored by many, young and old, on a very current and open platform. He is being called out on problematic behaviour and should absolutely own that, saying other people have done similar does not excuse it at all!

He has made a choice to sell himself and his family to the general public. His dubious and often downright dangerous pranks and odd behaviour have had backlash, yet rather than apologise he has created a narrative where he is a victim, blaming trolls and one vocal individual in particular, all in attempt to protect his own ego and keep the gravy train running. That behaviour has huge implications for the people who look up to him and also for his own energy and his family’s wellbeing. It is very worrying that people like yourself are unable to identify or acknowledge this!
Please point out where I have defended his behaviour I clearly said he wasn't the only one that was doing it that is all

Reactions: 1
I don’t care what he earns on social media, if that’s his job then I can shut up about that I suppose, It’s the taking of the gofundme that got me, paid for a car he don’t need (16,000?) as he works from home, buys a breakfast in Zanz Bexleyheath every morning, I’ve been in there and the cheapest breakfast is £9.78 times that by 7 and it adds up to a pretty penny. then times that by a few more family members and that alone pays my car finance a month. Thats just for breakfast, lets not add other meals into that equation. Still eating in there yet they have moved into a house with a kitchen. Takes the piss as most of us have our own finance struggles and juggles.

Reactions: 9
Please point out where I have defended his behaviour I clearly said he wasn't the only one that was doing it that is all
You did say that, but I don’t know why that’s relevant as this is Tattle, there are thousands of threads critiquing other ‘influencers’, so he isn’t singled out.

Reactions: 6
Taking photos at a funeral as much as i think it’s not right, it is not as insensitive as doing poxy tiktoks smiling and singing though.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but he takes the piss . scamming thoasands suddenly new car new house and taking Jess blue water spending more money . How the hell these followers can’t see it I don’t know . Everyday they are spending from the minute he asks uo breakfasts in cafes dinners out shopping and spending on stuff they don’t need new cars new clothing from Nike . I hope the police find out he set the whole thing up

Reactions: 8
Because it certainly to light that he left doors unlocked on the car it can by law void the insurance. It maybe the case the insurance company have told him to do one.

Whatever the case maybe. As much as I like the others, there is something about nick that just stinks and I dont mean the nasty vests.
Which screams 'planned job' to me. I'm sorry but it does. The man is unhinged, prepared to do ANYTHING to make a bit of coin.

Regardless, he would still be entitled to an insurance payout as the victim of a crime and he wouldn't have invalidated his insurance....\

However, my guess is that his case is sitting with one of the fraud teams they have in the insurance companies due to the publicity and nature of the claim and it would be a looooooong investigation.

But jumping the gun and paying £16k for a car... the man is insane.

I feel sorry for his mother in law. Imagine working hard to buy house for your daughter to marry some bleeping Neanderthal and him to takeover your house and call it his own..

Reactions: 13
Thing is he knows that he can’t get another house as I’m sure someone said he’s bankrupt . He used the excuse of paying the finance because he’s pocketed the money and doesn’t want to admit it . He’s a con artist but his followers are to blin to see it . That said I have noticed he’s getting less likes and comments in his posts on tiktok . Think he’s embarrassed himself with how he’s acted the last couple of weeks

Reactions: 7
That said I have noticed he’s getting less likes and comments in his posts on tiktok . Think he’s embarrassed himself with how he’s acted the last couple of weeks
Noticed that too, I think him and Lawrence have taken advice to stop talking about that stuff, ignore the negatives and concentrate on upbeat stuff and that’s exactly what they seem to be doing and I think a clever move and it’s working in their favour.
Surely if someone set the car alight they would of been found by now with a £5000 reward on offer and it’s a small community Mother in law offered that reward knowing her money is safe in her account with more on the way from the house insurance. Then appointing Nick as her builder. Then next breath he says that’s not his job anymore?

Reactions: 5
Ashley and his girlfriend are completely different, they filmed that little girl 1 for memories but most importantly to show us how badly she needed that million pounds for her surgery and as she sadly didn't get it they donated every penny to other kids who need that same surgery!!! They deserved that money nick bleeping doesn't.

Also these stupid people replying to comments, someone will say "enjoy spending everyone's 50k" and someone will reply "that's what we donated for" NOOO YOU DONATED TO FIX THE HOUSE NOT A bleeping SHOPPING SPREE

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That’s how bad these people are that people think it’s normal to donate money to people they don’t know just to blow on themselves like they are some kind of king . Wtf is wrong with these people at all his followers are like a mad cult .

Reactions: 3
Fearing for their lives but telling everyone they are in Bluewater today
Just shows there is nobody to fear but themselves

Reactions: 1
They just don't learn.

The big thing that leads me to believe Nick is up to no good is the illogical stuff he stuff

So it all started when he "accidentally" showed his address in a video.

Ok so they've been doing social media all this time and always made sure to blank it on everything. Then all of a sudden the thing you protect the most, you some how forget to cover up. Nick says it's because he has adhd. OK that could be true but at the time there was jess, Amy and Jack in the room. You're telling me that 4 people all forget at the same time!

Then the delivery's start randomly turning up at the door. Nick says he had enough and goes to the police. We then see a video of him outside a police station.

Nobody go's to the station these days. Its all done over the phone especially as this happened in lockdown. Nick says he had spoken to just eat and that they had given him a code. So if an order comes in without that code they won't proceed with the order.

Now I know someone that had to do this and they never had any problems afterwards. But of course Nick makes makes video telling the whole world about it. Despite the fact the police would have told him not to if they where involved. Again I know this as I know someone that had to do it.

So then the take aways stop for about a week. Then all of a sudden loads of just eat and deliveroo turn up all in the space of one night. Very strange that!

Then we have the fire. It all seems very strange that we have jumped from take aways to a car being burn out. That's one massive leap.

Its also strange that after all this time not a single person has been identified by the police. Especially when apparently most hones in the whole street have some kind of cctv. And not a single person seems to know this lad or hard about it.

Now going by the age of that lad probably around 17 they would be bragging to all their mates about and someone would over hear that conversation. So that leads be to believe something fishy has gone on and thats why he's not bragging because he was paid to do it.

The list goes on and on and on. I could be here all night.

To much seems to be all to conveniently in place.

I put it to the judge that Nick was desperate for fame and fortune and know by doing this he would get it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.