The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't even give him the view, just watch this instead ...

That is just shockingly disgusting, baby needs feeding then pull over for 10 mins and feed him! They have put that babys life at risk for the sake of 10 mins, I really have no words , hope someone has reported them to the police and social services!

Reactions: 13
I’m genuinely baffled how anyone can find them entertaining 😂
The stuff people write on their comments are unbelievable, someone just wrote “you’re the best family in the world” bleeping hell man 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw a comment saying he held the run over squirrel and then touched the baby without washing his hands 😩

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
That is just shockingly disgusting, baby needs feeding then pull over for 10 mins and feed him! They have put that babys life at risk for the sake of 10 mins, I really have no words , hope someone has reported them to the police and social services!
That’s disgusting they need reporting and I don’t say that lightly

As if they posted it without thinking anything is wrong with that

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m genuinely baffled how anyone can find them entertaining 😂
The stuff people write on their comments are unbelievable, someone just wrote “you’re the best family in the world” bleeping hell man 🤣

They could drown a bag of kittens on a live same with fat boy slim 🙄 the fans will still back them up. They are like a cult

Reactions: 9
Less than a week off and Boom, He is back in the Toxic TT room, getting a lot of hate though
Announced his comeback like an Iffy tour was going on

Reactions: 2
Wow didnt take long for another Smithy illegal duck up did it!
The kid asked if she needed to put her seat belt on, which clearly shows this isn't standard practice for them. Then the baby is removed from it's car seat whilst he is driving 😱 because it's screaming and it didn't look like mum had her seat belt on either!
The stress coming from that car was unbearable, yet he can't even end the live.
The squirrel is dead, the girl is crying, the baby has wind and is screaming, the mum is snapping saying she doesn't know what's wrong and yet head dad was more gutted not being able to discuss his day to get more views and cash🤦‍♂️

Face 📖
Why are they even live streaming whilst driving?? I’ve reported him for doing that before when he’s been on his own on a live on the motorway and TT didn’t care! Thank you, I’ll look on FB 😊

Reactions: 8
I saw a comment saying he held the run over squirrel and then touched the baby without washing his hands 😩
I saw that, and he did that after telling the girls not to touch the baby and made them use a wet wipe to was their own hands

Reactions: 1
I saw this morning a video and the little girl is asking for live to be ended but he just ignores her!

Reactions: 8
As a parent my thoughts were why stay out so long with a baby it's too much and the girls are probably tired.

Because it's easy
I saw this morning a video and the little girl is asking for live to be ended but he just ignores her!
When she said shall we end the live, did you hear the other girl reply in a sad voice "no I don't think so" 🥺
He was more bothered about his live than his own family 😤

Reactions: 7
Can't we send videos or screenshot to the dvla? Or who ever is incharge of driving laws?

I remember a couple of years ago people from tattle on the becky home sweet home thread sent videos of her driving in flip flops to dvla and she got into abit if trouble for it x

This is DBS checks for Lawrence and Lisa, he's going after them for robbing off the elderly in the care home they worked in
oh ok. Why is there a pic of Iffy on it? I can’t read any of it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.