The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m seriously pissed of with this family and the idiotic fans . People are saying it’s fine that Jess is holding a baby whilst he’s driving not in a seatbelt if the idiot crashes or slams on that baby’s gonna be dead ffs what is wrong with these people

Need new thread guys any suggestions

the smithy family #3 took The go fund me purchased a Audi Q7 . Back on tiktok so nobody forgets about them

😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The smithy family #3 Go Fund us some seat belts. Facebook 1st safety last

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I used to like this Manchild and his family. :rolleyes:

No need to worry about seatbelts... the lack of safety around emptying a pool, rancid water, and an extension plug point in the vicinity speaks volumes for this lunatics' lack of brain cells.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It’s ok their fans said they only drove a short while like it 🙈🙈🙈 idiots!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s one thing endangering the lives of yourself and your family - what about innocent bystanders? If he goes into the back of someone because he’s not paying attention he could kill other people. I really hate people using phones while driving and I see so many people on tiktok filming while driving it’s genuinely terrifying.

Utterly appalled at the car video, I almost have no words. How can people defend this? One (other) careless driver and that baby would have been through the windscreen, and the other little girl not wearing a seatbelt. Honestly could have been the beginning of an episode of casualty.

the definition of neglect is to care to care for something properly. Note ensuring they are safe in a moving vehicle = neglect.

The cult all said ‘why would he man endanger his family for views’ (in regards to the fire), we’ll here he is DOING IN AGAIN.

Reactions: 10
Wow just noticed all his comments on its tiktok. SOME of the smithy warriors are waking up. About time. Funny how he posted that thinking for the support. After bananarants (I think that’s how you spell it) made a thing about it. Yet he was supporting the family. The all of a sudden woke up when they left.
yes I’m rambling. Sorry. After seeing the videos about th me baby etc. It’s really infuriating to see such
BS

Reactions: 4
Hahahahaha absolutely brilliant 👏 🤣🤣🤣 What a legend 👌
You watch, the warriors will buy him the fuxking book now 🤦‍♂️🤣

Reactions: 3
I hope they get charged with it. I left a comment on the video and someone sent me a message saying jess was just being a mum and trying to help her baby. Eh still doesn't make them above the law.

Reactions: 5
I hope they get charged with it. I left a comment on the video and someone sent me a message saying jess was just being a mum and trying to help her baby. Eh still doesn't make them above the law.
I saw some warriors even speak up about it.

Reactions: 4
I saw some warriors even speak up about it.
It's about time they started to see what they really like. I mean by his own admission he is forgetful and things because of his adhd. So driving without seat belts taking baby out of car seat and being live as driving is enough to make you lose concentration on its own but add in adhd and its more luck than anything else that nothing disasters has happened.
Just to clarify I wouldn't wish anything like that on anyone but let's be real here he does not pay attention when driving.

Reactions: 5
To me he is putting social media above the family and not just with the car journey, when it comes to the girls asking for the live to be switched off it's really time to enjoy the family and forget about filming I've always said he's taking too many risks for views.

Reactions: 10
This guy does actually think he’s above the law and can do whatever he wants it’s absolutely rediculas

Reactions: 6
To me he is putting social media above the family and not just with the car journey, when it comes to the girls asking for the live to be switched off it's really time to enjoy the family and forget about filming I've always said he's taking too many risks for views.
I was reading the rules on driving and phones and its a bit vague and a loophole because it only mentions actually holding a phone, regardless of that, you are a family man, use some common sense and realise the phone is a distraction and your precious precious children are in that car and accidents happen in a split second. If your own children are not a good enough reason to drive with caution then I suppose pedestrians and other drivers safety doesn't even get a flicker of your thought.
I have watched his driving vids, the amount of times he turns to look at Jess, turns to look in the back seat, glances at the phone in its holder, takes a big swig of Pepsi, all of this add up to taking your eyes off the road and that split second accident I am talking about.
Let's not even get into driving in the old car with THAT broken windscreen with kids in the car, one little tap of a wayward stone while driving could of taken the whole screen out. Imagine a broken windscreen in your face while driving along, but it wasn't in his line of vision so that's okay.
Vile, vile, vile, vile excuse of a dad and man.

That Andy wally person is slating don'tholdback for saying what we're all thinking!! He thinks that the smithy family was ok because the no seat belt in the car incident was only 24 seconds long ....ummm it makes 1 second for an accident!! As his wife was in the back trying to comfort his newborn baby and looking stressed he should have ended the live, pulled over and let jess sort the baby out!! Honestly He needs reporting!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.