Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparkle pup

Chatty Member
I think they’ve come off in the hopes that it will all blow over and everyone will forget about it so he doesn’t have to admit that he set it up
It was definitely a set up, he paid those boys off to do it, and now he’s raking it all in! Can’t believe how low some people are

Reactions: 12

happylou

Chatty Member
Well it seems a lot of people are in to him so many comments he doesn’t like …. The fans are obviously calling you a troll . That latest tiktok his anger very telling anyone else think he’s cracking under the pressure

you tell me what person recovers from a house fire that fast and laughing everyday i understand keep positive but he genuinely looks like he didn’t care his house was set a light . He took the go fund me and has been happy ever since plus they still not found who did it probably because he set the whole thing up

nat15

I just don't understand them. Their car was set on fire with a brand new baby in the house and they are still going to carry on with Tik Tok? They are so far removed from reality its untrue. So many things don't add up about their behaviour. They had bricks thrown through their front window, the day after Teddy was in the swing under the window. Didnt the girls have something happen to their room and Nick made out the girls were scared and didn't want to sleep in their rooms? Then the following day he showed them happy as Larry in their bedroom. If that was me I would have come off tik tok long before it even got to having the car set on fire. No amount of money is worth what those poor kids are going through.

Sparkle pup

Chatty Member
I have always thought he was a Traveller.That would explain how he could pay rent for a year.
Yes you’re right, he has that “look” about him. I can picture it now, sat outside his caravan on a deck chair, string vest on, with holes, a can of beer or white lightening cider in his hand, fag in the other, dog tied now by his side, yelling his head off at some kids who are playing ball outside his camper 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
I've got to admit I was one of the people on this thread who were saying there was no chance it could have been an insurance job etc etc etc as I just didn't think he was that stupid. But this video in particular really made me think. Not only because of the comments, but just the way he was speaking constantly "erm" "erm" like he's really thinking about what he's saying so as not to slip up or say the wrong thing. I am starting to wonder now. As well as the fact that some of his other videos since the incident have just been down right strange, stuff you wouldn't do if your family were in crisis...
I don’t think it was an insurance job, I think it has been a staged arson attack to generate likes and followers. Their drive is such a shit tip though, the fire spread before they knew it.

I’m surprised social work haven’t been round RE the complete lack of safeguarding. He is adamant trolls did this and states he is worried for his family, yet continues to prioritise his own need for attention and addiction to social media.

I enjoyed this 🤣

F1BCB79E-756B-483D-80B3-EA7E8FC68028.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

VIP Member
The mask is definitely starting to slip, I reckon a few more days of prodding and he will explode, the real nick will finally make an appearance!! Cant wait! lol

• Haha

82anonymous

They just don't learn.

The big thing that leads me to believe Nick is up to no good is the illogical stuff he stuff

So it all started when he "accidentally" showed his address in a video.

Ok so they've been doing social media all this time and always made sure to blank it on everything. Then all of a sudden the thing you protect the most, you some how forget to cover up. Nick says it's because he has adhd. OK that could be true but at the time there was jess, Amy and Jack in the room. You're telling me that 4 people all forget at the same time!

Then the delivery's start randomly turning up at the door. Nick says he had enough and goes to the police. We then see a video of him outside a police station.

Nobody go's to the station these days. Its all done over the phone especially as this happened in lockdown. Nick says he had spoken to just eat and that they had given him a code. So if an order comes in without that code they won't proceed with the order.

Now I know someone that had to do this and they never had any problems afterwards. But of course Nick makes makes video telling the whole world about it. Despite the fact the police would have told him not to if they where involved. Again I know this as I know someone that had to do it.

So then the take aways stop for about a week. Then all of a sudden loads of just eat and deliveroo turn up all in the space of one night. Very strange that!

Then we have the fire. It all seems very strange that we have jumped from take aways to a car being burn out. That's one massive leap.

Its also strange that after all this time not a single person has been identified by the police. Especially when apparently most hones in the whole street have some kind of cctv. And not a single person seems to know this lad or hard about it.

Now going by the age of that lad probably around 17 they would be bragging to all their mates about and someone would over hear that conversation. So that leads be to believe something fishy has gone on and thats why he's not bragging because he was paid to do it.

The list goes on and on and on. I could be here all night.

To much seems to be all to conveniently in place.

I put it to the judge that Nick was desperate for fame and fortune and know by doing this he would get it.

Qwerty01xx

Sorry but have them 2 scaffolding boys come out and said anything? Like I dont know? IT WASNT US! Maybe provide some proof of where you were that night 🤣 if I was being accused all over tiktok I'd bloody do everything in my power to prove my innocence

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Why is it he used £16k of the Go Fund Me money to pay his car finance off? Isn’t that what car insurance is for?

Oh wait….he’s not going to admit the fact the insurers refused to pay out is he? As then he wouldn’t be the victim anymore.

Smiclk

I don't get why he is stripping the house right back (actually of course I get why!). My mum had a fire...in the ACTUAL house and it didn't require as much work as he seems to claim his does.

Who in their right minds would sit posing in a burnt out car like that?
This is low as fuck, that fire could have killed your kids ffs.
He needs help!!!
The face of someone who's got 50 grand donations and an insurance pay out sitting in the bank 😂

Soflora

New to this thread....
I just read the whole thing its taken hours😅

nick is 1000 percent behind the fire, hes a scammer!
It really does look like those two guys! Same legs and everything!!!!

Angel74

Chatty Member
New on this thread but not to tattle but I absolutely despise him. Is he supposed to be on pip or something? I am on tik tok but don't find any of his content funny and very passive aggressive

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I'm glad I didn't see it 😡 This family are utter scum. I would be ashamed to have parents like them.
Imagine how them girls felt watching him showing off buying another family toys and gifts while they are stuck in a hotel room with no home comforts. The selfish prick can't put his own family before himself. Be a real man and get your family a home because it looks like those poor girls are now sleeping on mattresses on the floor 🤦‍♀️
Has he stopped renovating the house now because its too much like hard work for the lazy slob. Or have the insurance seen through his scam 😏

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Egg & flour

Amy horror
This guy is just such a useless fat sack of shit. How can he claim this awful content is his ‘job’, I feel genuinely so sorry for his kids and I cannot believe people genuinely watch this and enjoy it.

happylou

Chatty Member
Something about nick don’t sit right with me . Very strange man I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️ just very weird how happy he can be after that

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Funny how he's left homeless after a fire and doesn't turn to drink but two blokes have an opinion about the situation and he's on the bevvies 🍻 getting close to the truth are they 🤔
Edit to add, he was acting strange in the morning so something else must of rattled him. Then he would of had to go buy booze and start drinking so by the time he jumped on that live he's took it out on them.

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
So now he’s asking for last minute ideas for his daughters birthday. Aka On the beg for free stuff!! Seriously nick, you know the kids, buy them what you know they will love and stop using videos as thinly veiled begs for freebies.

Laney35

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched the “appeal” videos. I don’t get why they are looking for the Fiat? To me it looks like driving at normal speed and comes to a dead end and turns back. No one looked like they were filming. There’s that many stories there tripping over their lies. Amazing Jess mum can put 10k reward up but couldn’t offer to fix the windscreen 🤷🏻‍♀️