Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slmapg

VIP Member
He’s full of shit so many comments calling him … seems people finally see it for what it is scam gone wrong watch how fast he deletes that video he did on the last video that got hate then he put one of the kids on to divert it
Family of scammers!! Tiktok should close them down!!

Reactions: 13

RedEd

Don't even give him the view, just watch this instead ...

That is just shockingly disgusting, baby needs feeding then pull over for 10 mins and feed him! They have put that babys life at risk for the sake of 10 mins, I really have no words , hope someone has reported them to the police and social services!

happylou

Chatty Member
People are blind it’s like on big cult . one fan said “ so what if he drives illegaly “ sorry what 😂 apparently it’s fine to set of a stadium horn in a small room with a newborn baby … the fans are deluded no matter what nick does they will be fine with it . He didn’t need that go fund me money but took it anyway he knew he would that was part of his plans .

deli78

Chatty Member
Just watched his video on Facebook about the photo of the girls in front of the house. Omg man he really thinks kids at school.will be talking about the fire .
Also 33k is left from the gfm cos he paid 13k.or 14k for the car finance. Sorry but if I had to hand out that money I would mind no.problem.how.much it was .
So the gfm money was meant to 1, not be taking it , 2, taking it and renting somewhere for a year 3, use it to help people who have actually lost everything in a house fire ( not lost a car in a fire and the house is burnt down and gone.) 4, we going to use it for the Xmas charity appeal.
Tell.you what he needs to watch his videos and write down what he has said so he can stick to one story. But it might help him to see why people doubt ( sorry I mean people are jealous of him ) him.
Rant over

• Haha

Mook

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, if he is innocent he has nothing to worry about, so I don’t get the rage, people are gonna have their opinions. I think people closer to him are starting to question him which is causing the family arguments leading to these outbursts on tik tok

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
So they’ve had a few weeks living it up in a hotel and now they’re fixing up the house. People are starting to ask questions and quite rightly so!
Finally people are waking up! Definitely something dodgy. Bet they didn’t have insurance. Or the insurer knew it’s dodgy and refused cover.

Bennycs

Chatty Member
I was 90% sure about Nick being involved before but now it seems to me that he 100% was.

For one thing, he either changes or exaggerates aspects of the story at random.

Secondly, he'll say one minute that they've been quiet, when we all know they've done videos saying 'we've got them.'

Thirdly, if they had footage of the faces as they claim, then surely that's case closed?

What really gives it away for me is the way they act. He over-acts and keeps repeating 'you're sick in the head if you think anyone is capable of this.' People are capable of it, it's been done before and will be done again. They both love to say 'i don't understand the mentality...' catchphrase too.

Total frauds and money grabbers in my humble opinion and the only reason they can't be quiet and leave the investigation to take its course is because he's shit scared that people are on to him, so he's over compensating and acting overly angry in panic.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
So I saw people had replied to their Tik Tok video about the childrens disabled trolley and the amount of people that replied 'they're just having a bit of fun' was shocking.

All very young girls. It's like they've been groomed by Nick and the Smithy Family to defend them.

I'm sorry but if my house burned down, the last thing I would be doing is pissing about in disabled childrens trolleys in a car park.

slmapg

VIP Member
Wow, too addicted to tiktok…..not your family then? Im sorry but what happened to them, if that was genuine and not an inside job, would that not make you delete the poxy app and get off social media? Because it would me! What would need to happen for him to say ok it’s too much I value my family more?

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
But what about the so called thugs who seem to have a grudge not some guy who is making comments about them many people think the same way, Is this a distraction tactic maybe. I have never bothering much watching Sar but I got caught up watching her live this morning she sure does pronounce her words funny, have you heard her say Ask.
Exactly, someone has torched your house and your main concern is some random man who is giving his opinion on tiktok? It makes zero sense.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
He can't control the narrative and that's what he doesn't like. Nick likes to control his family, his image, his inlaws ( I mean forcing his inlaws to let him and his entourage move for fucks sake instead of standing on his own two feet).

Nick can't control the duets and the decent people who make videos challenging it and he goes straight to victim mode.

He's an absolute con artist and it was dodgy as hell from the start.

And his wife, Jesus I'm not sure she's even got a brain. Absolute dim wit.

Reactions: 12

happylou

Chatty Member
So funny he keeps making videos replying to those calling him for coming back to tiktok yet he ain’t done any about what the money is for because saying it’s a years rent doesn’t cut it sorry but it don’t . So many are asking about the money but he won’t address it . He’s vile . It’s still the nick show he’s done about ten videos of himself since yesterday ..

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Why do I always seem to miss the tiktok drama :ROFLMAO:
I missed it too 😂

The fans are deluded I made two points yesterday one of why he set a stadium horn of in a small room that his newborn slept in and the second was why he’s videoing at a funeral guess what I’m a troll 😂😂 i also asked why he was driving illegally and what looked like on his phone and his fans said he can do what he wants charming ….. says it all really he could kill someone and his fans would still love him it is a cult .

also he’s a grown man for god sake and he doesn’t give a shit about Jess feelings it’s clear she does not want to be in videos anymore how he can laugh everyday even at a funeral is beyond me he’s vile
I have just watched him walking from a funeral and he is miming singing into his phone how do the followers think that is normal behaviour, without Tictok he would be lost he thinks he is a celebrity now.

Last edited:
  • Sad

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Sare is a loud mouthed skank, that fake laugh is as annoying as those shite eyebrows of hers.
Get yourself off TikTok and go & do your fucking job woman.

• Haha

slmapg

VIP Member
Anyone who’s addicted to social media needs help, it’s not healthy to be that way.
I was on Facebook and I used to run a local group for residents, it would occasionally get heated on the group and it would always fall back on me, it got to a point where I was moody at home because of it, it was affecting my mental health, sadly, so instead of letting it affect my personal/home/family life, I DEACTIVATED and deleted the app.
His family almost get killed and he can’t stop. He’s got issues!