The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s full of tit honestly . Goes from renting a house for a year to treating the kids and paying car off . If damage happens to the car why does he need to pay it off surely they have some kind of policy that help victims of crime . I don’t believe him at all

Plus how long has he had the car . Surely most is paid off and he doesn’t need to pay 18k .

Reactions: 8
I'd like to nominate Nick Smithy for the inaugural "Ultimate Tictok Grifter of the Year" award.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Last week the GFM was paying a years rent up front in a gated community? This week he’s using it to buy a new car, bits for the girls and donating to charities?

Reactions: 5
I've got to admit I was one of the people on this thread who were saying there was no chance it could have been an insurance job etc etc etc as I just didn't think he was that stupid. But this video in particular really made me think. Not only because of the comments, but just the way he was speaking constantly "erm" "erm" like he's really thinking about what he's saying so as not to slip up or say the wrong thing. I am starting to wonder now. As well as the fact that some of his other videos since the incident have just been down right strange, stuff you wouldn't do if your family were in crisis...
I don’t think it was an insurance job, I think it has been a staged arson attack to generate likes and followers. Their drive is such a tit tip though, the fire spread before they knew it.

I’m surprised social work haven’t been round RE the complete lack of safeguarding. He is adamant trolls did this and states he is worried for his family, yet continues to prioritise his own need for attention and addiction to social media.

I enjoyed this 🤣

F1BCB79E-756B-483D-80B3-EA7E8FC68028.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Still shocked he set a stadium horn of in a small room with his newborn son how stupid can you be . I don’t think health visitor would be happy with that . So if he ain’t renting what is he doing . aint he bankrupt so they Would struggle to rent

Reactions: 9
Everyone should just report every video he makes as he is putting his family in danger

£3k a month?
Wow, goes to show why he is so addicted.
Most people work full time to earn that amount of money, yet here's Rab C. Nesbitt 'earning' it for acting like a gigantic bellend on TikTok.

• Haha
£3k a month?
Wow, goes to show why he is so addicted.
Most people work full time to earn that amount of money, yet here's Rab C. Nesbitt 'earning' it for acting like a gigantic bellend on TikTok.
So if they’re donating that to charities what they going live on? Benefits? 🤔

Reactions: 6
So my sister is a smithy fan 😢 she has been sucked in, it’s too late, I tried to convert, she’s too far gone 😒

It literally is a mad crazy cult . They are deluded . Go fund me should be for serious things like kids with cancer and other things . Not for him to lay if his debts sorry but that’s not fair at all and no we ain’t jealous like fans say it’s just morally wrong the fact he cannot even see it as well x

• Sad
So if they’re donating that to charities what they going live on? Benefits? 🤔
Facebook is where they make money they’ve said before, so I’d assume the money from there is what they’ll live off. Maybe even Instagram too. TikTok is just a ‘small percentage’ of where they earn their money.

Reactions: 1
So my sister is a smithy fan 😢 she has been sucked in, it’s too late, I tried to convert, she’s too far gone 😒
I would absolutely love to see one of these TT 'celebrities' being asked what their actual talent is.

'So, Lawrence what do you do?'
'I eat my dinner with my hands.'

'What about you Nick?'
'I ram mobility scooters into my family and ride a bath tub down a hill.'

Utter nonsense. Really pains me that there are people working their arses off in the real world who earn a fraction of what these idiots do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet they will move back in that house once it's all done up again. Why else would he rebuild the girls bed if they new buyers don't have kids 🤔

He is freaking me out with how happy he is

He is like the cat that got the cream 50 grand plus will do that to you . The House is smoke damaged they were knocking walls that did not need knocking it needs cleaning and painting. No sign of Smith family warriors helping I see

If there was any sort of test legal case to prove how Go Fund Me can be used in the worst of ways, it’s this family.

Have the following been answered yet?

1) What is happening to the £50k?
2) Was their insurance claim for the house and car approved?
3) Have the arsonists been found yet?
4) Why is a grown man smiling away infront of his smoke damaged home?
5) Are the Smithy family real? Or played by comedy actors to hoodwink us all?

If there was any sort of test legal case to prove how Go Fund Me can be used in the worst of ways, it’s this family.

He said the 50k will be used to pay the neighbours some money not sure how much, pay off his car because it was on finance and Treat the girls to stuff and then the rest was to fix the house. No mention of his insurance or anything and no mention of the gated housing he was supposed to be renting x

Reactions: 5

I need to know what the duck is happening with the arsonists, a few weeks ago he was talking about them as if he knew who they were and they were moments from being arrested, yet nothing seems to have happened since.

I need to know what the duck is happening with the arsonists, a few weeks ago he was talking about them as if he knew who they were and they were moments from being arrested, yet nothing seems to have happened since.
I really really am convinced he paid them and they live far away, think about it, in the cctv they are stood there for minutes like twats at only 10.55, lights are on at the houses opposite, smithys are all awake, they had no clue what they were really doing so it was definitely there first time doing it. If you was going to do it to someone you'd do it at 2-4am and you would be in and out not hanging around like plonkers walking up and down the road 😂😂😂 also the window was open right? They had that stick thing to open the window but they did it from the top window and that opened the door? I think nick left the window and door open on purpose but told them to make it look like they broke in! And your telling me not one person in that area has come forward for money? If it was kids they knew or kids that didn't like them, they would of lived in the area so they would of gotten caught so quick, a school mate or collage friend would of spread the word around you know how they are they live off drama and gossip 😂 maybe they were even grown ass men but nick said dress young so people would only be looking at teens

I really really am convinced he paid them and they live far away, think about it, in the cctv they are stood there for minutes like twats at only 10.55, lights are on at the houses opposite, smithys are all awake, they had no clue what they were really doing so it was definitely there first time doing it. If you was going to do it to someone you'd do it at 2-4am and you would be in and out not hanging around like plonkers walking up and down the road 😂😂😂 also the window was open right? They had that stick thing to open the window but they did it from the top window and that opened the door? I think nick left the window and door open on purpose but told them to make it look like they broke in! And your telling me not one person in that area has come forward for money? If it was kids they knew or kids that didn't like them, they would of lived in the area so they would of gotten caught so quick, a school mate or collage friend would of spread the word around you know how they are they live off drama and gossip 😂 maybe they were even grown ass men but nick said dress young so people would only be looking at teens
The people who did it whatever the reason were locals. If you know the road nick lived on you would know there’s no easy access, one side is locked with an emergency gate or security gate (resident only gate whatever it’s called) the other side is a dead end that leads to a walk over bridge.
There is a road that leads out to another (the only easy access for cars) but again you would have to know the area people would’ve seen them especially how dodgy they were being.

Basically either side (circled) is pretty much a dead end, this is my theory who ever it was must be locals to know the one road they could go down or walk over the bridge that’s the direction they run towards.
E9E50E59-F9C5-4613-812F-37FDD1972466.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Aww he's gone to see what a real fire damaged house looks like. Everybody look at Saint Nick trying to help someone less fortunate than himself. Don't forget to donate 50k to this go fund me, hypocrites.
Insurance must of payed out he's got an actual tshirt on, cafe for breakfast, eating out for tea. Oh it's a hard life being a Smithy 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.