The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even those donating are asking questions he won’t give an explanation . He’s a scam artist so wrong honestly

Reactions: 10
Even those donating are asking questions he won’t give an explanation . He’s a scam artist so wrong honestly
And didn’t local tradesmen offer help? And they turned it down! He needs to come clean about what he’s actually used the donations for

Reactions: 14
So funny he keeps making videos replying to those calling him for coming back to tiktok yet he ain’t done any about what the money is for because saying it’s a years rent doesn’t cut it sorry but it don’t . So many are asking about the money but he won’t address it . He’s vile . It’s still the nick show he’s done about ten videos of himself since yesterday ..

Reactions: 12
Would the insurance pay out whilst police are investigating?

Reactions: 2
So he is gonna be doing the building work himself then....tell me it wasnt an insurance scam again 😒

Reactions: 14
It’s so obvious what happened . My theory is he paid two youths to set the car on fire probably from a different town altogether that’s why they ain’t been caught . He left car open so they could do it . He didn’t expect it to reach the house . For whatever reason the day before this he was driving illegally with no mot and a huge cracked screen suddenly the car got set in fire . He only said he didn’t want the go fund me to get more sympathy he soon took it . So now hes So called got insurance but is taking the money when he’s doing the work himself so he’s pocketing more money … nice 50k in his back pocket I truly believe he was expecting a lot more based on his followings in tiktok … then you have to ask yourself what person would hate this family so much to do that ?? Many people are huge on tiktok and have haters but not to the point they would do that . It’s definitely an inside job gone out of control

Reactions: 25
How was the house built with love it’s a tit tip . In other words nick your doing it yourself and taking the layout scumbags

He’s full of tit so many comments calling him … seems people finally see it for what it is scam gone wrong watch how fast he deletes that video he did on the last video that got hate then he put one of the kids on to divert it

Attachments

Reactions: 9
He’s full of tit so many comments calling him … seems people finally see it for what it is scam gone wrong watch how fast he deletes that video he did on the last video that got hate then he put one of the kids on to divert it
Family of scammers!! Tiktok should close them down!!

Reactions: 13
I was one of the first to say it was inside job and I’m still 50/50 although I don’t think Jess or jack had anything to do with it.
but, I also don’t think it was an insurance job. It makes no sense to be.
the house wasn’t in either of their names, it belonged to jess’s mum. Therefore only she would benefit from insurance. The house was never theirs. Yes they may have had contents insurance but again it wouldn’t of been paid out yet. Also the car, wasn’t like that the day before and bam it was set alight it had been like that for at least a week prior but also it was on finance anyway this means he wouldn’t of been able to claim anything also the fact the car was open voids the claim.
Same with the gfm, they didn’t set it up someone else did. And they wouldn’t of got the full £50k after fees.
but what they did gain, was more followers and more views which pays. Was this the plain who knows. But I don’t think this was an insurance job. Yes it was dodgy. Although all the hate comments, just prove how social media is toxic. Some of what I’ve read, really unnecessary.

Reactions: 7
Haha I'm absolutely in stitches at someone calling them ' the iffy family ' 🤣🤣 😂 love it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He back on tiktok not even half eight . Distracting people again I see . Doing a birthday shout out to a fan just so it distracts people from calling him a scam artist …..

Reactions: 2
I've got to admit I was one of the people on this thread who were saying there was no chance it could have been an insurance job etc etc etc as I just didn't think he was that stupid. But this video in particular really made me think. Not only because of the comments, but just the way he was speaking constantly "erm" "erm" like he's really thinking about what he's saying so as not to slip up or say the wrong thing. I am starting to wonder now. As well as the fact that some of his other videos since the incident have just been down right strange, stuff you wouldn't do if your family were in crisis...

Reactions: 6
The video is extremely dodgy . your Right it’s like he’s scared of Slipping up . It’s obvious Jess just wants to stay of the app but he can’t help himself . I do think he’s a bully he had so many hate comments last week suddenly Jess made one appearance . Not seen her since … the house is Insured yet he’s doing the work himself . It’s Jess mums house and he’s already said he’s using the go fund me to rent a house which I don’t believe for one minute that he’s paying a year upfront .. he claims he’s building it with love but why he won’t be living in it so why say that . It’s a scam gone wrong everyone knows it

Reactions: 7
I just dont understand this families mentality.
Social media can be a dark place at times, which this has proved it, the fire had the potential to kill his family but still has the time despite having a new born to film toktoks and Facebook videos?
Now talking about doing the renovation on YouTube.

head nick only cares about his wallet, not his family.

He honestly thinks he is untouchable. I hope he gets his comeuppance.
The people who donated money must feel like mugs, I am convinced he definitely had something to do with it. He will slip up soon

Reactions: 13
He honestly thinks he is untouchable. I hope he gets his comeuppance.
The people who donated money must feel like mugs, I am convinced he definitely had something to do with it. He will slip up soon
I think after hearing the video with him and Jess saying they are coming back the money is too tempting.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.