The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there was any sort of test legal case to prove how Go Fund Me can be used in the worst of ways, it’s this family.

Have the following been answered yet?

1) What is happening to the £50k?
2) Was their insurance claim for the house and car approved?
3) Have the arsonists been found yet?
4) Why is a grown man smiling away infront of his smoke damaged home?
5) Are the Smithy family real? Or played by comedy actors to hoodwink us all?
I deal with motor claims and if that claim landed on my desk I'd throw it out due to the car not being locked and him openly admitting it. I'm wondering if that's the stance his insurers have taken.

Reactions: 11
So if they’re donating that to charities what they going live on? Benefits? 🤔
Its all so convoluted isn’t it?! If they’re so bloody altruistic, they could just set up a charity foundation or, I don’t know, get a job or volunteer. Prancing about like an overgrown toddler isn’t exactly inspiring or raising awareness. Absolute bullshitters!

Reactions: 4
For me it's the let's doing things for people/ charity but everyone has to know we are doing it so people can tell us how brilliant we are. Yeah doing things but it would be more heartfelt if you didn't brag about it.

Reactions: 7
The people who did it whatever the reason were locals. If you know the road nick lived on you would know there’s no easy access, one side is locked with an emergency gate or security gate (resident only gate whatever it’s called) the other side is a dead end that leads to a walk over bridge.
There is a road that leads out to another (the only easy access for cars) but again you would have to know the area people would’ve seen them especially how dodgy they were being.

Basically either side (circled) is pretty much a dead end, this is my theory who ever it was must be locals to know the one road they could go down or walk over the bridge that’s the direction they run towards.
View attachment 698991
It’s a rough area lots of youths hanging around causing trouble, when I lived there it was always something, so if it wasn’t an inside job I’d say it’d have to be local people.

Reactions: 5
Still breaking the law I see, passengers not wearing seat belts 😏 Then they made a point of showing them on their 1 hour long fb live 😴😴😴

Reactions: 6
So bad isn't it like wtf !

That's just creepy 🤣 the Smith family must of pissed themselves when they see it. Their warriors are a very strange bunch. I have a tattoo of my ex girlfriends name at least I was sleeping with her . He has never spoke to them or met them 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Who got that tattoo? Fooking sado 😂😂😂 they need to get a life!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Have I missed something? He couldn't afford to have his windscreen replaced qnd now he is out buying tit loads for another family????

Reactions: 3
Have I missed something? He couldn't afford to have his windscreen replaced qnd now he is out buying tit loads for another family????
I dont get why he didn't have enough in the first place? He gets gifts on lives, he gets sponsors every week? Paid from Facebook and tiktok?

Who got that tattoo? Fooking sado 😂😂😂 they need to get a life!
DJ_Midge his name is.

Jack has zero personality IMO. He better give himself a shake and grow one because the in the real world prospective employers expect to see something.

Reactions: 10
For me it's the let's doing things for people/ charity but everyone has to know we are doing it so people can tell us how brilliant we are. Yeah doing things but it would be more heartfelt if you didn't brag about it.
I hate this about people on TT. Lawrence even brought it up on that argument with don'tholdback.

There are people who do things for others everyday and don't seek out attention for doing so. It's not doing it for the good of others if you constantly feel the need to brag.
What the hell 🤦‍♀️
That is quite possibly the saddest thing I've ever seen.

Imagine him taking his shirt off in the bedroom with a lady.

'What does your tattoo mean?'
'It's a family off tiktok who ram mobility scooters into eachother.'

Their cult is actually creepy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He claims the go fund me will be spent on other families and 18k on his car debt but that’s not what the money was for . His fans are deluded .

Reactions: 7
New on this thread but not to tattle but I absolutely despise him. Is he supposed to be on pip or something? I am on tik tok but don't find any of his content funny and very passive aggressive

Reactions: 12
Tom_Jerry1965 is spot on check it out guys and everyone who donated you can see Nick's living his best life.I thought it was just me found Tom Manley boring he reminds me of a goblin Tom_Gerry1965.

Tom_Jerry1965 is spot on check it out guys and everyone who donated you can see Nick's living his best life.I thought it was just me found Tom Manley boring he reminds me of a goblin Tom_Gerry1965.
Looks like one Video has gone hope you guys saw it, or whoever made them will do it again

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.