The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow so he's pocketing 50k of donation money and he'll pocket from the insurance because he's been appointed as the contractor, he is going to earn a pretty penny from that.
No wonder the bleep is stood there smiling!!

Reactions: 18
My garage roof blew off in a storm. It was a storm that had the insurance company very busy. So they asked if I knew a roofer. Got the quote done. Then the insurance told me it was the most reasonable quote they had seen.
Normally they would arrange the contractor.

Reactions: 4
So they’ve had a few weeks living it up in a hotel and now they’re fixing up the house. People are starting to ask questions and quite rightly so!
The video I’ve just seen on Facebook “it’s only right I document the rebuild” of course it is Nick, how else would you profit from disaster. Vile, sick person.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
The fact that he is the contractor is bleeping WILD. So he’s made 50K from the gullible and now he’s making money from the insurance. Nah mate this is ridiculous!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Long term Tattle lurker who feels the need to have 'my2pworth' on this idiotic family ...
Why on earth would you decide to do a back to basics rebuild when you've got a newborn and 2 kids on school holidays shacked up in a hotel room. Funny how it's taken him ages to get jobs done in the house and yet the so called builder needed Dan to do majority of the work. The house was a tit tip before the fire, yet he reckons he can do the full lot in 9 months. He gave up his job as a builder to spend more time with his family and to do tik toks, yet chooses to waste time rebuilding a house he doesn't intend to live in.
This stinks of pure and utter greed and deception!

Reactions: 16
They need shutting down, taken off media and the insurance should refuse to pay out if he’s doing the work…..money grabbing skanks

Reactions: 13
The only positive is I bet the neighbours are glad they’re finally clearing up the outside, it’s always looked like a complete tip outside their house!!

Reactions: 8
I was looking through his personal fb profile and was shocked at how different they both looked years ago. Then I seen tatty white vans parked on the drive and the state of the house and thought nothings changed then.
Look at him sat inside that burnt out car, why would you even do that!

Reactions: 4
FB_IMG_1628068937343.jpg

This isn't jess is it?! Everyone's commenting saying how amazing jess looks I'm so confused 😂😂

Edit- it is jess! Wow ok she really does look amzing

Reactions: 7
I don't get why he is stripping the house right back (actually of course I get why!). My mum had a fire...in the ACTUAL house and it didn't require as much work as he seems to claim his does.

Who in their right minds would sit posing in a burnt out car like that?
This is low as duck, that fire could have killed your kids ffs.
He needs help!!!
The face of someone who's got 50 grand donations and an insurance pay out sitting in the bank 😂

Reactions: 12
He needs help!!!
This photo angers me so much ! How the hell can he sit there smiling and posing when his family could have died!!!!

He needs help!!!
He is laughing at all the people giving him donations A smile has hardly been off his face.

Reactions: 10
Can’t believe all the nice comments it’s clear what he’s done . if it was real the people are still at large so you would be a little worried wouldn’t you but no not him posing in burnt out cars

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe all the nice comments it’s clear what he’s done . if it was real the people are still at large so you would be a little worried wouldn’t you but no not him posing in burnt out cars
Yes you would be trying to trace more cctv and piece together their route they took, you’d keep putting images out there, you’d still be tit scared their gonna come back.

Reactions: 5
exactly but his fans think he’s gods gift . It’s pathetic honestly I don’t even find his videos funny at all . I get he’s allowed to be happy but after the pathetic leaving post last week and the sudden 35 videos since smiling in front of his Burt car and house sorry screams scam

He’s just posted the money will be used to pay of his finance in other words he wasn’t insured so will be left in debt …. According to him he’s giving most the money to people in similar situation he’s full of tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Aww look how red his eyes are, the pressure getting to him now isn't it!
Going to treat the neighbours, kids, pay off his finance then help others from the 50k. Last week he was saying it was to be used to pay for a year's rent. Liar 😏

Look how he no longer needs the 3k a month from TT because he will be using the insurance money to live off 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.