The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the video of nick singing outside the house it's so cringe and the warriors are loving it he has them well fooled. πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
He’s just a slob lazy and over weight does absolutely nothing of interest and a soul boring . Those fans are deluded I don’t even see what’s funny about this family . I like Jess and the kids but I don’t think jack amy or nick are funny at all ….

Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen the video of nick singing outside the house it's so cringe and the warriors are loving it he has them well fooled. πŸ™„πŸ˜‚
I've not seen it yet but what I've seen I'd be well mad if I'd donated.ive seen it now get me a sick bucket, do people not realise when they say what are the plans for today let me know they do not give a stuff they just want views and replies, are they still in the Hotel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I've not seen it yet but what I've seen I'd be well mad if I'd donated.ive seen it now get me a sick bucket, do people not realise when they say what are the plans for today let me know they do not give a stuff they just want views and replies, are they still in the Hotel.
You should it's comedy gold. πŸ˜‚ bleeping cringe isn't the word for it. the warriors/ cult members are loving it πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

[/QUOTE

Just for you. The clouds opening is my favourite bit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

Reactions: 1
You should it's comedy gold. πŸ˜‚ bleeping cringe isn't the word for it. the warriors/ cult members are loving it πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I wish I did not feel bad for them they are going to need a help phone line with shock when they realize they have been had 🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wish I did not feel bad for them they are going to need a help phone line with shock when they realize they have been had 🀭

Any one who buys merch off all them big tic Tokers are stupid. And they all have wish lists one has a 55 inch telly on his because he was in Hollyoaks πŸ™„ the other were signing on the dole before tic tok probably still are they are no body's to be fair

Reactions: 4
Any one who buys merch off all them big tic Tokers are stupid. And they all have wish lists one has a 55 inch telly on his because he was in Hollyoaks πŸ™„ the other were signing on the dole before tic tok probably still are they are no body's to be fair
Ive never seen anything like it, but they are going to do it as long as people support this new lifestyle they all have.I bet Nick and Lawrence can't believe it.

Those daffty supporters are saying when Nick is singing he has Angles behind him OMG, is that not an app. I've never seen so many numpties in one place πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ive never seen anything like it, but they are going to do it as long as people support this new lifestyle they all have.I bet Nick and Lawrence can't believe it.

Those daffty supporters are saying when Nick is singing he has Angles behind him OMG, is that not an app. I've never seen so many numpties in one place πŸ˜‚

Most are how would you say with out sounding horrible. πŸ€”. Vulnerable. Not very bright . Like u used to see on Jeremy Kyle I not saying I'm posh or well educated . But I'm Mensa material up to them.

Most are how would you say with out sounding horrible. πŸ€”. Vulnerable. Not very bright . Like u used to see on Jeremy Kyle I not saying I'm posh or well educated . But I'm Mensa material up to them.
True but at the same time very clever, brain washing people and keeping them "entertained" id never be able to do it 🀣

True but at the same time very clever, brain washing people and keeping them "entertained" id never be able to do it 🀣
If only I knew was the magic of a white phrase a pre used catchprase and a desperately unfunny prank and I would be 50k up πŸ˜‚

That bloke who got that tattoo a prime example of the warriors they didn't even mention it or acknowledge it. Too busy spending the 50 grand. They don't give a duck about these people. They are laughing up their sleeve at them πŸ€”πŸ™„

That bloke who got that tattoo a prime example of the warriors they didn't even mention it or acknowledge it. Too busy spending the 50 grand. They don't give a duck about these people. They are laughing up their sleeve at them πŸ€”πŸ™„
I've never seen them look so happy I bet they got lots of local donations but has the Insurance payed out yet hmmn.

Why are they still in the hotel? Surely he could use the money to get his kids sorted somewhere

Why are they still in the hotel? Surely he could use the money to get his kids sorted somewhere
It's like they are loving it , eating in cafes everyday, in the hotel swimming pool everyday, they probably don't want to leave 🀣

• Haha
Bet they have had loads of donations and offers that they haven't publicly said yes too, remember he refused the 50k but took it? Bet all them builders and electricians who offered free work he secretly messaged them saying yes!

Reactions: 5
Big nobodies doing absolutely nothing, appealing to lonely and immature people who want to feel part of something, scrambling to be noticed. The dafties who have had tattoos haven’t even been acknowledged, but they’re too far gone to regret it.

I noticed Mel has posted about taking her health issues away from TicToc.

Bet they have had loads of donations and offers that they haven't publicly said yes too, remember he refused the 50k but took it? Bet all them builders and electricians who offered free work he secretly messaged them saying yes!
Bet that than lethargic looking Jack doing anything 🀭

Notice they all have new clothes not bad scamming people is it . Absolutely shocking how his fans believe him after half the tit he has posted I will never know ..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.