The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What if *hear me out* all of this is related?
what if instead of being friends, behind each other’s backs they all hate each other. I can imagine the secret rivalry. Don’t hold back was saying that Lawrence and Zack were still pals beginning of July then their was the big fall out - there’s definitely a lot more to that story for it to rattle Lawrence so much that he had to drive to Zack’s house and make that vid with Zack in the car then to say he is having a couple of days break. The Smithy family, Mel and Alfie, Lawrence and Zack are all harbouring secrets and I really think this is just the tip of the iceberg.

I’m not saying this is true but say for example one of them organised the ‘arson attack’ - it gives them all plenty of content for a few weeks. What does content equal = Money.
Follow the money.
Just a theory

They could all be in on it together or one group could have set up the other group

Reactions: 3
Either way it’s all massively backfired as they’re all getting more questions and “hate” as they call it than ever!! They are all massively rattled- why if there’s nowt to hide?

Reactions: 6
What if *hear me out* all of this is related?
what if instead of being friends, behind each other’s backs they all hate each other. I can imagine the secret rivalry. Don’t hold back was saying that Lawrence and Zack were still pals beginning of July then their was the big fall out - there’s definitely a lot more to that story for it to rattle Lawrence so much that he had to drive to Zack’s house and make that vid with Zack in the car then to say he is having a couple of days break. The Smithy family, Mel and Alfie, Lawrence and Zack are all harbouring secrets and I really think this is just the tip of the iceberg.

I’m not saying this is true but say for example one of them organised the ‘arson attack’ - it gives them all plenty of content for a few weeks. What does content equal = Money.
Follow the money.
Just a theory

They could all be in on it together or one group could have set up the other group
Aren’t all these lot signed by the same agency? I reckon it’s all a ploy to get more views, it’s a set up 100% everyone signed to that agency have/had some kind of drama recently.

Reactions: 8
Welllllll opened tiktok for the first time today, saw the brown stuff had hit the fan and instantly headed over here for the low down. Not disappointed 😂

Arguing like kid in a playground, chuck them a snickers!

Reactions: 5
So seems Lawrence isn't the oh so nice guy that everyone thinks😳 people who over act online and portray this lovely innocent person don't sit comfortably with me . Apparently he bit zaks dad cause he tried to take Lawrence car keys so he wouldn't drink drive 😮

Reactions: 7
Did I just read that Gail, Zak's Mom said they called the police three times because of Lawrence. So much to all this has not all come out yet.

Nearly 3 weeks later and the 2 guys involved in that comedy of errors haven't been caught?
Crime watch reconstruction time I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nearly 3 weeks later and the 2 guys involved in that comedy of errors haven't been caught?
Crime watch reconstruction time I think.
Last week he was saying how useless the police were!! They’ve seriously changed their tactics and getting Jess to do the voiceover, trying to show themselves as wholesome, just doesn’t cut it IMO

Reactions: 11
I think it's terrible what happened and I hope whoever done this is caught. Change of subject with a question, can they go forward with social median as a career, pushing Jack into a lake, pouring paint over yourself, crashing mobilty scooters into family members, scaring the what's it out of Amy in a wood, bashing you're Mrs and Amy hard over the head with a pillow fight, jumping into a paddling pool of slime, the list goes on, is that the plan for the future, is this what people of Tictok like to watch. I am new to all of this but can people really make that much money to support a family long-term.

Last week he was saying how useless the police were!! They’ve seriously changed their tactics and getting Jess to do the voiceover, trying to show themselves as wholesome, just doesn’t cut it IMO
The agent is telling them what to say he is earning his cut

The thing is it’s not just trolls echoing what’s already been said that jack has got himself into trouble but no one seems to be talking about that enough

Nick is guilty in my eyes but because he has such a huge following he will get away with it . To many people don’t link the dots up . The day before he had a broken window screen and couldn’t afford to fix it ?? Why couldn’t he afford to fix it when he has millions of followers on social media that make him an income …. so the next day the car suddenly is on fire . on The latest video the unseen footage why is someone filming the police cars sureky if your house and car was in fire the last thing you would do is film it ….. then you have the way nick has acted since .

Reactions: 7
I think it's terrible what happened and I hope whoever done this is caught. Change of subject with a question, can they go forward with social median as a career, pushing Jack into a lake, pouring paint over yourself, crashing mobilty scooters into family members, scaring the what's it out of Amy in a wood, bashing you're Mrs and Amy hard over the head with a pillow fight, jumping into a paddling pool of slime, the list goes on, is that the plan for the future, is this what people of Tictok like to watch. I am new to all of this but can people really make that much money to support a family long-term.
I was wondering the same. Especially when they rely on their followers for views and gifts…how sustainable is that? Its essentially living off donations. They’ve had a WH Smith partnership apparently, but I can’t see any businesses associating with them in future. Nick stated he would be using some of the GFM monies to build a prank ‘set’….does he think he’s some 90’s kids TV host?

I was wondering the same. Especially when they rely on their followers for views and gifts…how sustainable is that? Its essentially living off donations. They’ve had a WH Smith partnership apparently, but I can’t see any businesses associating with them in future. Nick stated he would be using some of the GFM monies to build a prank ‘set’….does he think he’s some 90’s kids TV host?
Some guy who talks a lot of sense was giving a run down just with all the views they have had they must be raking it in I think I posted his name somewhere on here, the thing is anyone who speaks out the cult is getting them banned.

What?? The GFM money was given in good faith (albeit, by those who were suckered in by him) for their ‘move’ wasn’t it? Surely that’s something that should be investigated?

What?? The GFM money was given in good faith (albeit, by those who were suckered in by him) for their ‘move’ wasn’t it? Surely that’s something that should be investigated?
He has been planning it for a while, I just went to find the newspaper article I read it in initially, but he mentioned putting the GFM towards it recently.
366BEE80-41DE-4461-A3AB-28923889317E.jpeg

Reactions: 1
He has been planning it for a while, I just went to find the newspaper article I read it in initially, but he mentioned putting the GFM towards it recently.
View attachment 690932,
So he watched fun house as a kid then? Original 🙄🙄 if I’d donated to a cause that helped a family re home after a fire, then to find out he’s using that to re create fun house to make money, I’d be furious!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.