The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god. I've been reading this thread since the fire and it's so good to see so many doubting, if not the family, then at least Nick.

He truly reminds me of my abusive ex. Butter wouldn't melt in front of people, but something sinister lurking underneath.

At first I thought the fire situation was a bit iffy, but now I'm convinced he's involved in some way. He protests way, way too much. If that had happened to me, I'd be too preoccupied with worry that they might do something else and I'd focus on protecting my family. Instead, he makes rant videos about people having a negative opinion. Why? Because he's guilty and is scared to death he is found out.

Also, his story has changed about a million times, his excuses keep changing and the constant attempts at emotional manipulation such as the ADHD thing or calling anyone who doubts him 'sick' really speak volumes to me.

As a side note, I dared to put a slightly negative comment on one of their videos earlier and the abuse I got was insane 😂 Fortunately I'm thick skinned and laughed it off but my god, their cult members are rabid and unnerving.

Reactions: 18
Exactly he’s guilty As sin . He didn’t last a day before returning and suddenly accepting the money that he didn’t need he was offered services from multiple businesses to fix the house even though it’s not his house and it’s insured . A lot are commenting on his latest post the same thing

Reactions: 9
Exactly he’s guilty As sin . He didn’t last a day before returning and suddenly accepting the money that he didn’t need he was offered services from multiple businesses to fix the house even though it’s not his house and it’s insured . A lot are commenting on his latest post the same thing
Yes! I kept seeing people offering building services for free, people were tagging the Smithy family to bring their attention to the help being offered, and they were blanking it all.

Reactions: 5
The only help they want is the monetary kind.
Once he's paid those young lads off for starting the fire, he'll have himself a nice amount of scammed money tucked away to set himself up elsewhere.

Reactions: 7
You know what though those people who are attacking anyone who says anything are the very people who he is ripping off with the GFM and proberly a lot more.

The only help they want is the monetary kind.
Once he's paid those young lads off for starting the fire, he'll have himself a nice amount of scammed money tucked away to set himself up elsewhere.
If you go on Twitter some fella said he stole a £40 thousand pound car from him so he is probably well known to the cops.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen dontholdbackoffical insta video about Lawrence? 🧐
LOOOL asif she begged him not to share the messages and he just went ahead and did it anyway lmfao. He’s such a prick, interesting stuff though, I wonder if it’s true

Reactions: 3
LOOOL asif she begged him not to share the messages and he just went ahead and did it anyway lmfao. He’s such a prick, interesting stuff though, I wonder if it’s true
She literally begged and begged him not share it. I can’t believe he has 😱.

Reactions: 4
I’ve not been able to keep up with the thread but it’s good to see that people are doubting him on his videos now and questioning it

Reactions: 2
When the fire happened I really felt for nick but the way he’s uploading videos like nothings happened, it’s really eerie and I don’t trust him

Also outed lawrence for been gay as well

Not shocked by that i saw that a mile away. They act all lovely on tic toc so people run out and buy their over priced merchandise and buy gifts for them off the Amazon wish list but it's all came out about him now he have a job to sell one mug or t shirt now

Nick is silent I think he knows by all the bad comments on today’s video that people are on to him 😂 bet Jess is telling him straight the family needed a break but he couldn’t do that …. If he did do it I hope he gets caught

It’s all coming out now 🤭
I asked Dontholdback why I had been blocked from his Live account and he said he’d had rogue mods on. Still blocked though, so raging I can’t keep up with the tea haha!
They’re all as bad as eachother, Dontholdback included!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.