The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all coming out now 🤭
I asked Dontholdback why I had been blocked from his Live account and he said he’d had rogue mods on. Still blocked though, so raging I can’t keep up with the tea haha!
They’re all as bad as eachother, Dontholdback included!

He is back on 👌

Reactions: 2
It’s all coming out now 🤭
I asked Dontholdback why I had been blocked from his Live account and he said he’d had rogue mods on. Still blocked though, so raging I can’t keep up with the tea haha!
They’re all as bad as eachother, Dontholdback included!
I am liking him so far he seems to be ruffling some smug feathers long overdue certain people think they are celebrities.

Reactions: 10
For the first time ever nick replied on tiktok saying he’s back because he’s looking after his family confused …,

Reactions: 3
And to think I have defended Lawrence in the past & thought he was genuine.
More fool me!
They're all as fake and as low as each other, I've seen kids act more mature.

I still have not seen what went down last night properly but if they thought they were going to come for dontholdback, no one can blame him for coming back hard at them. He made himself clear from the beginning just his opinion and the cult have reported him for nothing got him banned for nothing certain people do not rule Tictok it's for everyone to enjoy.I wish I saw the whole thing I saw about one minute of Lawrence and in all honesty he is probably out of his depth. Now these new facts of abuse towards Zak is an eye opener, I still do not get how Mel is going on and on when everyone else is quite, are they regrouping. Hope my internet does not pack up again just when things warm up

Reactions: 2
He didn't out Lawrence it was said months ago all over Lawrence tik tok comments that he was gay and a known regular on grindr when he lived in London..
And Zaks mum was an idiot for even messaging dontholdback because he shares everything he's messaged he did the same to rightguyaldireviews or whatever his name is.

Reactions: 8
I still have not seen what went down last night properly but if they thought they were going to come for dontholdback, no one can blame him for coming back hard at them. He made himself clear from the beginning just his opinion and the cult have reported him for nothing got him banned for nothing certain people do not rule Tictok it's for everyone to enjoy.I wish I saw the whole thing I saw about one minute of Lawrence and in all honesty he is probably out of his depth. Now these new facts of abuse towards Zak is an eye opener, I still do not get how Mel is going on and on when everyone else is quite, are they regrouping. Hope my internet does not pack up again just when things warm up
I do feel uncomfortable that Zak and his family might suffer due to this, but I can understand why Dontholdback shared it,l. Mind boggling that the cult are claiming it’s faked or deflecting all over the placd. One guy keeps saying ‘it was only a little cut’ as though that excuses it!
Its like Mel and Alfie have tried to make themselves the main characters when they’re peripheral.
Bet Smithy’s are heaving a huge sigh of relief that the heat is off for a bit now!

Reactions: 4
Video of nick and kids jumping on beds and generally being loud at 11pm. I’d hate to be in the next room or below them in that hotel

• Wow
Reactions: 11
He deleted the video before because he got so much hate from it . So he used Jess and the kids to divert the hate . He knows what he’s doing . He read the comments yesterday because he blocked my account 😂

Sare already on one this morning on live saying Zak must have deserved it apparently people don’t just hit someone for no reason……. Does the same thing go for the lads who burnt nicks car then ????

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Sare already on one this morning on live saying Zak must have deserved it apparently people don’t just hit someone for no reason……. Does the same thing go for the lads who burnt nicks car then ????
Cannot stand that hag

Reactions: 13
Same she thinks she’s something 😂 notice when people call her out she brings up the I had cancer pathetic

Reactions: 11
Well the Lawrence stuff sure has taken the light away from the smithys, hasn’t it?

I think nick started doing videos of the kids to divert the hate . He removed the video before that because every comment was hate so he started posting the girls I still think he’s guilty . Sorry but who bounces back that fast knowing they still ain’t been found

Reactions: 10
Well the Lawrence stuff sure has taken the light away from the smithys, hasn’t it?
Nick is wiping the sweat from his brow in relief. Notice he isn’t supporting his friend Lawrence!

People are commenting on Dontholdback’s posts saying he came for the Smithy’s then moved on to Lawrence after Nick confronted him. I don’t think that’s why, it’s just that there is no proof of the suspicions RE Nick. The inconsistencies and strange behaviour have been highlighted, so until something else happens it’s stalemate.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.