The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
people with huge followers have been banned for speaking out about the smith the cult get you banned and blocked if you speak . I have just been accused of starting the fire for my opinion how idiotic honestly . Seems they shut you down fast nick is loving the attention I think him and Jess won’t last much longer deep down I think she can’t stand him and what he’s becoming x

Reactions: 9
people with huge followers have been banned for speaking out about the smith the cult get you banned and blocked if you speak . I have just been accused of starting the fire for my opinion how idiotic honestly . Seems they shut you down fast nick is loving the attention I think him and Jess won’t last much longer deep down I think she can’t stand him and what he’s becoming x
Who's banned them.

Reactions: 1
They are shocking nick is anyway . I couldn’t be with someone like that who’s on tiktok laughing after our home burnt down . I feel he’s forced Jess to make an appearance because he’s getting so many hate comments

Reactions: 7
Bit like a fairground on a smaller scale.
So he watched fun house as a kid then? Original 🙄🙄 if I’d donated to a cause that helped a family re home after a fire, then to find out he’s using that to re create fun house to make money, I’d be furious!
It’s disgusting, he’s cashing in on it all in a big way. Get a place to live sorted, then donate the rest to people who are actually homeless. Even their ‘charity’ work has been funded by their ‘followers’ buying wish list items or donating money. Why can’t people see it for the tit show it actually is?!

Reactions: 10
The site is not much fun it really seems to me certain people rule and anyone dare to say anything you get reported and banned. As it's meant to be for fun we have no background check of these so called influencer's they clearly want as many followers as possible because that means more money and less real work.I wish the site did not pay them and let's see who sticks around. How are parents meant to protect impressionable teens who join the app, recent events have not touched the surface yet I'm sure.

It’s disgusting, he’s cashing in on it all in a big way. Get a place to live sorted, then donate the rest to people who are actually homeless. Even their ‘charity’ work has been funded by their ‘followers’ buying wish list items or donating money. Why can’t people see it for the tit show it actually is?!
I'm not sure if you have seen Stacy she is terminal but she is fighting to stay alive, she is so strong and trying to raise funds for the hospice she is in, I would love to see more people like this gets large donations a true worthy cause.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
People are blind it’s like on big cult . one fan said “ so what if he drives illegaly “ sorry what 😂 apparently it’s fine to set of a stadium horn in a small room with a newborn baby … the fans are deluded no matter what nick does they will be fine with it . He didn’t need that go fund me money but took it anyway he knew he would that was part of his plans .

Reactions: 13
People are blind it’s like on big cult . one fan said “ so what if he drives illegaly “ sorry what 😂 apparently it’s fine to set of a stadium horn in a small room with a newborn baby … the fans are deluded no matter what nick does they will be fine with it . He didn’t need that go fund me money but took it anyway he knew he would that was part of his plans .
I am sure it could be found on this site my post saying Nick worried me around the children and what he might do next he does not seem to recognise danger for that matter Jess can't ether. That was before the wind screen and 🔥.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So he wants to build a set where he and other ‘creators’ can film. It’s so that his next house doesn’t get trashed the way the last one was. I mean, he says he had finished doing it up but it was an absolute tit tip, piles of crap and rubbish everywhere inside and out. Let me guess who these other ‘creators’ will be - Lawrence, Mel, Alfie, Sare, Manley family etc. So they all stood to profit from this house fire. I genuinely think they thought that that the Go fund me would make a lot more, I mean, 3.3 million followers and they made give or take 50 grand? I reckon they thought it would be about half a million or more. You wouldn’t be able to build a good set with zip wire etc for 50K. The fact they haven’t found the people who did it suggests to me it’s an inside job, the police probably know who did it but are gathering enough evidence to make their arrest. It’s only a matter of time before the truth comes out.
we’ve seen a whole other side to the people recently, they are not who they portray themselves to be at all. They’re greedy, immoral, ruthless and spiteful to anyone who dares ask questions. They think they’re above their followers and above the law.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just don't understand them. Their car was set on fire with a brand new baby in the house and they are still going to carry on with Tik Tok? They are so far removed from reality its untrue. So many things don't add up about their behaviour. They had bricks thrown through their front window, the day after Teddy was in the swing under the window. Didnt the girls have something happen to their room and Nick made out the girls were scared and didn't want to sleep in their rooms? Then the following day he showed them happy as Larry in their bedroom. If that was me I would have come off tik tok long before it even got to having the car set on fire. No amount of money is worth what those poor kids are going through.

Reactions: 12
Nothing makes sense, well it does to me the love of all the money they are making. I thought the Manley family were ok, not people I would watch because Tom really gets on my nerves but I think they think they are going to be the new Smithy Family he thinks, he is getting more vocal towards people having an opinion when really they are expecting a new little one would you not want to butt out and focus on family right now especially in the light of what's happened to Smithy family if you believe it. I mean we are lead to believe these thugs bent on causing caos to them or has everything just been forgotten.

Reactions: 4
Something about nick don’t sit right with me . Very strange man I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️ just very weird how happy he can be after that

Reactions: 12
Does anybody know how much you make doing Tik Tok videos? They are back at the house today doing a rip out which they are documenting on Facebook. So whats happening to moving away i wonder?

So they’ve had a few weeks living it up in a hotel and now they’re fixing up the house. People are starting to ask questions and quite rightly so!
Finally people are waking up! Definitely something dodgy. Bet they didn’t have insurance. Or the insurer knew it’s dodgy and refused cover.

Reactions: 13
If I’m correct insurance won’t pay out straight away, jess’s mum probably wants it done up and sold as soon as we don’t know what her opinion is on it really. And seeing as it was her house I’d assume insurance etc was in her name anyway I don’t think they actually owned anything but possibly paid her rent.

Im not defending them but it does need work, carpets pulled up and replaced, walls repainted, doors and skirting boards replaced too, windows on the front side replaced the front door replaced it will need a deep clean too. Looks like they’ll gut it out and do to a standard to sell.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.