The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get where they fit in on anything I can't watch them personally, don't like it when people bring children into things anyway no need are they not busy with the wedding or something. I did see another fella he was really good all his posts make sense but I did not catch his name he wears like a trilby, and now what he was saying makes sense.No doubt he will be getting bullied next by the usual people.
Mel isn’t that bad imo, I don’t like her comedy but I don’t think she’s a dreadful person, but ralph is some 5’2 wannabe hardman who loves to get involved in drama on the app, he’s a bleeping loser.

Reactions: 7
Mel isn’t that bad imo, I don’t like her comedy but I don’t think she’s a dreadful person, but ralph is some 5’2 wannabe hardman who loves to get involved in drama on the app, he’s a bleeping loser.
I agree lol Ralph has always annoyed me he thinks so much of himself and thinks he’s so hard

Reactions: 2
They’re all idiots 😂 Road man is awful, Mel is marrying that- people say she is witty and intelligent, I’m yet to see that and the fact she is marrying that, well all I’m saying is you are the company you keep. They’re probably all okay people in real life but they’ve all become victims of TikTok and trying to play up to a persona.
I think don’t hold back was right to question why road man was asking about his kids. What do the kids have to do with it? Imagine getting in a scrap with someone threatening you then they start asking if you have kids- what is that about? It was so embarrassing!

Reactions: 5
The fans are deluded I made two points yesterday one of why he set a stadium horn of in a small room that his newborn slept in and the second was why he’s videoing at a funeral guess what I’m a troll 😂😂 i also asked why he was driving illegally and what looked like on his phone and his fans said he can do what he wants charming ….. says it all really he could kill someone and his fans would still love him it is a cult .

also he’s a grown man for god sake and he doesn’t give a tit about Jess feelings it’s clear she does not want to be in videos anymore how he can laugh everyday even at a funeral is beyond me he’s vile

They’re all idiots 😂 Road man is awful, Mel is marrying that- people say she is witty and intelligent, I’m yet to see that and the fact she is marrying that, well all I’m saying is you are the company you keep. They’re probably all okay people in real life but they’ve all become victims of TikTok and trying to play up to a persona.
I think don’t hold back was right to question why road man was asking about his kids. What do the kids have to do with it? Imagine getting in a scrap with someone threatening you then they start asking if you have kids- what is that about? It was so embarrassing!
I think Mel comes across as a bit creepy. I know it’s personal choice, and Maybe because she’s my age and the thought of having a relationship with someone my sons age makes me feel 🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
Roadmanralph is a fool but he’s not a weirdo for saying ‘do you have kids?’, dontholdback made himself look so pathetic saying that in response

Reactions: 1
Why do I always seem to miss the tiktok drama :ROFLMAO:
I missed it too 😂

The fans are deluded I made two points yesterday one of why he set a stadium horn of in a small room that his newborn slept in and the second was why he’s videoing at a funeral guess what I’m a troll 😂😂 i also asked why he was driving illegally and what looked like on his phone and his fans said he can do what he wants charming ….. says it all really he could kill someone and his fans would still love him it is a cult .

also he’s a grown man for god sake and he doesn’t give a tit about Jess feelings it’s clear she does not want to be in videos anymore how he can laugh everyday even at a funeral is beyond me he’s vile
I have just watched him walking from a funeral and he is miming singing into his phone how do the followers think that is normal behaviour, without Tictok he would be lost he thinks he is a celebrity now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Roadmanralph is a fool but he’s not a weirdo for saying ‘do you have kids?’, dontholdback made himself look so pathetic saying that in response
Why ask if he has kids after threatening him though? Something not right with him

Reactions: 5
Why ask if he has kids after threatening him though? Something not right with him
I meant to say p3ado not weirdo, I think the word is censored on here. Idk, I just think theres no need to bring up peadophilia when it’s clearly nothing to do with that

Reactions: 2
I can’t lie I like Lawrence actually and nick is hilarious he’s like a grandad character I can’t help but find him funny 😂
Nic could tit himself at any given moment, apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does Nick with Jackie allow himself to get so worked up with people and say things he probably shouldn't, I've seen him getting redder and wheeze it's not good for him he should leave it and enjoy his retirement with Jackie, or is he another one who loves the fame and the limelight.

Reactions: 3
The Chinese must be wondering wtf happened to their data harvesting app.
Who knew it would turn into this shitshow?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I missed it too 😂

I have just watched him walking from a funeral and he is miming singing into his phone how do the followers think that is normal behaviour, without Tictok he would be lost he thinks he is a celebrity now.
That’s just disgusting, who does that, what a prick!

I can't stand her , she really thinks she's something
Most of the women in Welling are like that 😂 glad I moved away

Reactions: 1
That’s just disgusting, who does that, what a prick!

Most of the women in Welling are like that 😂 glad I moved away
And while he has singing and laughing all the way to the bank everyone on Tictok seems to be fighting with each other. They should make it for children again because adults cannot behave Do all the woman look like that over there 🤨🤨🤨🤨

Reactions: 9
And while he has singing and laughing all the way to the bank everyone on Tictok seems to be fighting with each other. They should make it for children again because adults cannot behave Do all the woman look like that over there 🤨🤨🤨🤨
Pretty much yeah 😂😂 croaky voices where they smoke 60 a day, make up done like they are hung over, all think they are something special 😂

Well it seems a lot of people are in to him so many comments he doesn’t like …. The fans are obviously calling you a troll . That latest tiktok his anger very telling anyone else think he’s cracking under the pressure

you tell me what person recovers from a house fire that fast and laughing everyday i understand keep positive but he genuinely looks like he didn’t care his house was set a light . He took the go fund me and has been happy ever since plus they still not found who did it probably because he set the whole thing up

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.