The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only watched the smithy family after the fire. My thoughts are nick seems controlling. What if jess hasn't wanted to leave her childhood home but he isn't happy because the house isn't in his name and he likes to be in control of every aspect of their lives. So hes set up the fire maybe not intending for it to go so far but just so jess considers moving.

Reactions: 10
Sare is saying her eyebrows are like that because of cancer...I'm sorry to hear she has been through cancer as I would be for anyone going through such an awful thing, but c'mon, you chose to have them tattooed on in that shape & style. You could have had them done softer & not so harsh looking.

Also, I can't believe I used to like Lawrence, funny how they change once they have a big following. All those cult leaders are vile, money grabbing bullies.
I can't stand any of them.
They think they own TikTok, it's a bloody stupid app ffs, grow up and get a life and earn your money by hard graft, not by begging and selling cheap merch to the gullible fools who follow you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sare is saying her eyebrows are like that because of cancer...I'm sorry to hear she has been through cancer as I would be for anyone going through such an awful thing, but c'mon, you chose to have them tattooed on in that shape & style. You could have had them done softer & not so harsh looking.

Also, I can't believe I used to like Lawrence, funny how they change once they have a big following. All those cult leaders are vile, money grabbing bullies.
I can't stand any of them.
They think they own TikTok, it's a bloody stupid app ffs, grow up and get a life and earn your money by hard graft, not by begging and selling cheap merch to the gullible fools who follow you!!
Nothing cheep about the price they charge for their merch as they call it 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t lie I like Lawrence actually and nick is hilarious he’s like a grandad character I can’t help but find him funny 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Is Nick at a funeral on that last video?
I'm embarrassed for the fella, who sings into an app like that on the day they're burying a family member.
What an absolute chav.

And Sares videos 😂😂😂 Are they all on something? Talk about attention seeking, I'm bloody shocked at how sad & pathetic they all are 😳
Hell's chuffin' bells!!

Reactions: 11
Just watched the one that looks he's at a funeral, seriously! That man !

Reactions: 5
I watched the live, I missed Lawrence but then everyone was saying to get Mel Moon comedian on. Apparently Don’t hold Back had replied to a comment on one of his vids where someone had said that hse fakes her heart condition. He had said he didn’t know her so he couldn’t comment whether it was true but if that was the case she is sick. She then did a live crying saying that Don’t hold back was saying she was sick and faking her heart condition!!! He never said anything of the sort, so she is either completely thick or was deliberately trying to make him look bad. So she came on the live and wasn’t listening to what he was explaining and was crying- although there were no tears? Then that ‘road man Ralph’ came on, who is her “fiancé” who is about 15 years younger than her, wearing a SnapBack and talking like a road man saying that don’t hold back was gonna get “hit” he was asking if don’t hold back had any kids which was strange and don’t hold back pulled him up on it asking why he was asking that. Road man then went on to say that he has 6 kids and was getting married and had a house 😂😂😂
It was pure entertainment but threatening someone on live is serious and ridiculous! Especially seeing as don’t hold back didn’t even know who the hell they are. They were furious to be called part of the Smithy’s cult yet they were jumping on don’t hold back for asking questions about the smiths. The whole thing on their part was ridiculous and just goes to show what bullies they really are. Horrible, horrible people.

Ah yeah road man ralph was asking for don’t hold back’s address repeatedly too- proper threatening. Urgh awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sounds like he is short of content or he is after pity from the cult.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
There is a big group of them that think they own TikTok who have loads of (thick) people who hang on their every word. Their content is tit and they can’t handle any type of criticism. So I’m glad don’t hold back is saying what loads of people think.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I watched the live, I missed Lawrence but then everyone was saying to get Mel Moon comedian on. Apparently Don’t hold Back had replied to a comment on one of his vids where someone had said that hse fakes her heart condition. He had said he didn’t know her so he couldn’t comment whether it was true but if that was the case she is sick. She then did a live crying saying that Don’t hold back was saying she was sick and faking her heart condition!!! He never said anything of the sort, so she is either completely thick or was deliberately trying to make him look bad. So she came on the live and wasn’t listening to what he was explaining and was crying- although there were no tears? Then that ‘road man Ralph’ came on, who is her “fiancé” who is about 15 years younger than her, wearing a SnapBack and talking like a road man saying that don’t hold back was gonna get “hit” he was asking if don’t hold back had any kids which was strange and don’t hold back pulled him up on it asking why he was asking that. Road man then went on to say that he has 6 kids and was getting married and had a house 😂😂😂
It was pure entertainment but threatening someone on live is serious and ridiculous! Especially seeing as don’t hold back didn’t even know who the hell they are. They were furious to be called part of the Smithy’s cult yet they were jumping on don’t hold back for asking questions about the smiths. The whole thing on their part was ridiculous and just goes to show what bullies they really are. Horrible, horrible people.

Ah yeah road man ralph was asking for don’t hold back’s address repeatedly too- proper threatening. Urgh awful.
That sounds like a threat he should show the police rediculous to get so wound up over nothing.

Reactions: 3
That sounds like a threat he should show the police rediculous to get so wound up over nothing.
Tbf, roadmanralph kept giving him veiled threats, but then at the end dontholdback turned round and told him ‘if you come near my house you’ll be leaving in an ambulance’, he was just as immature as ralph on that live imo.
Ralph also asked him at one point ‘do you have kids or a wife?’ And dontholdback kept going ‘why you asking about my kids, are you a peadophile???’ So pathetic!

Tbf, roadmanralph kept giving him veiled threats, but then at the end dontholdback turned round and told him ‘if you come near my house you’ll be leaving in an ambulance’, he was just as immature as ralph on that live imo.
Ralph also asked him at one point ‘do you have kids or a wife?’ And dontholdback kept going ‘why you asking about my kids, are you a peadophile???’ So pathetic!
I don't get where they fit in on anything I can't watch them personally, don't like it when people bring children into things anyway no need are they not busy with the wedding or something. I did see another fella he was really good all his posts make sense but I did not catch his name he wears like a trilby, and now what he was saying makes sense.No doubt he will be getting bullied next by the usual people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.