Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMy

VIP Member
Forever using the cheats. I love making them rich and famous, just to shatter their worlds with misery, cheating, death etc. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I was playing last night with this family and I thought it would be nice for them to have a third child. Well they went and had triplets didn’t they! Managing 3 toddlers is going to be a huge pain, I’m hiring a nanny.

Last edited:
  • Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
My toddlers finally aged up, that was hard going, I hate playing with toddlers as they’re so broken, you queue up actions and nothing happens. I’m thinking I’ll drag the child stage out until 28th so they can go to high school in the new pack as I caved and pre-ordered it a couple of days ago. Also Father Winter came for Christmas and still hasn’t left, it’s now the day after New Year and he’s still there cleaning up plates, dancing and sleeping in a spare bed. 😂

• Haha

grumpycat

VIP Member
The sims definitely brings out the low key weirdos in us all 😂

I quite like 4 but 2 was the best because it was SUCH a different world to the first one. All of the expansions were just nuts, and I had a couple (was pets 2? The holiday, the restaurant one) but GOD I swear pc’s back then had the tiniest memory and RAM it would take hours to load.

What I would give to be 17 and pretending to do coursework and having a 3 day binge on the sims 😂

Mooncalf

VIP Member
My computer crashed yesterday after I did a LOT of stuff in sims and I lost everything and it's the most frustrating thing.

• Sad
  • Heart

Kaylon8083

Chatty Member
I did an engagement party on Sims 4 yesterday and it had all the wants appear over their heads:

Sim A - Wanted to go on a date with his fiancé.

Sim B - Wanted to give her fiancé a massage.

Sim C - Wanted to go on a date with someone else 😂 and not the guy she’s engaged to.

• Haha

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I am 30 and have been playing since Sims1, I was probably around 10 the first time I played and became obsessed.

Still like to fire up sims 4 occasionally but I find it’s quite bland after a while and lacks charm even with the expansion packs.

• Heart

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
My perfect sims would be:
- mainly everything sims 2
- open world of sims 3
- horses from sims 3

One thing I miss in sims 4 are snow days didn’t even realise until recently it isn’t a thing

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I think the Finchwich fair is rigged. I entered the giant crop competition with a perfect oversized pumpkin. No one else submitted an a perfect over sized crop and yet I came third! Bollocks…

Baked an excellent raspberry pie, the other entrants only had ‘normal’ level pies and all I got was a participation prize!

Next time I’m bribing the mayor.

• Haha

Lollypad

VIP Member
I was playing last night with this family and I thought it would be nice for them to have a third child. Well they went and had triplets didn’t they! Managing 3 toddlers is going to be a huge pain, I’m hiring a nanny.
I have been known to have my Sim’s kids purposefully taken away because they’ve had twins/triplets and I just can’t 😂

• Haha

BlueKitten1993

On my Sims 4 game I've got the sex mod, murder/violence/gang mob, Only fans mod. It's absolutely nuts to be honest, it's like playing GTA again but I get to make my own storylines. My current one is that the boys mother was neglectful, her boyfriend was nuts. So I made the son kill them both. He's constantly mugging, murdering other townies. But he's currently engaged right now, he killed the people in one of the houses and now he moved in with his girlfriend. They've got a baby on the way. He's a current top mobster too. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

lemonlime

VIP Member
Early 30s and still bloody love it lol. Gameplay side of it bores me after a while; what I enjoy the most is building. This was the year I've started using some item/outfit mods. I go through phases of being glued to it and then not touching it for months but I doubt I'll ever go completely off it.

I'm just wishing for a proper 1920s/30s world build and not just some clothes and items in a package.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

JLXRD

VIP Member
Omg you guys are my people! Sims 2 is my fave (although I do love sims 1 also!)

I haven’t played for about a year as my laptop broke but this thread may make me tempted to buy a new one... sims and theme park world here I come.

• Heart

MidnightAura

VIP Member
My Sims 2 update: Bitch social worker took my kids away the other night. Admittedly (in real life) I’d had a couple of glasses of wine and was also watching I’m a Celeb and wasn’t paying as much attention as I should have but still, the kids were mere days from being teenagers, they would have been alone only for one hour (both parents were home by the time the social worker actually came). 😡😡 Had to leave the game without saving to save my precious kids
I can’t tell you how many kids I’ve lost to the social worker. Remember though, if they do get taken and you don’t exit without saving you can go into another household and make them adopt a child. The child or children in this case will be the kids taken away. You can then add them back to the original household and I imagine cheat to give them their old surname back. When it happened to me I made it part of the story and that the parents were on the run from the social in case they found out.

• Haha

ot55

VIP Member
Does anyone else love the Sims for the escapism it gives? If I’m having a really stressful time I find the Sims helps to take my mind to another place and it’s such a relief.
I would often escape from my uni work by sending my sims to university and playing as them 🤣

• Haha