Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I joined that sims 2 group someone suggested and saw a post asking if you can get kids back from the social worker. I was wondering why someone would post that on Facebook not realising it was a post on the sims group

• Haha
Reactions: 9

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the legendary Sk8r Boi video made using The Sims 2!? I remember the internet being obsessed with this! Tbf it still holds up well and is still miles better than the actual music video

• Haha

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
I think I have said this before about Sims 4 University but by the time they graduate (even if you manage to cram in 4 classes per term and almost kill them in the process) by the time they get through it there’s barely enough time in a normal lifespan to reap the reward of the career boost. Might as well go straight into a career when they age up to Young Adult! I think maybe there is a metaphor for life here 😂

• Haha

lilly92

I think the Sims 2 with all the expansion packs was definitely the best! I loved doing magic and buying businesses!

quinzel

VIP Member
I really like the period aspect of it and how there’s fertile windows, I also like the attractive preferences. But it annoys me when you’re in a lot and NPCS decide to just start riding in the toilets.
Totally! People actually just come to my house for orgys too! It’s getting a bit much lol

• Haha

Lara98

Chatty Member
I had my tonsils out recently so decided whilst recovering, I was going to do what I had wanted to do for a while and redo every lot and town in the sims!! I own every game but starwars and thought this was a great time to do it!. I've spent hours playing it and deleting every family and lot, then redoing it from scratch with help of the gallery obvs lol! So far it's looking good but now I just wanna play 😆

Hit a brick wall though as says my sim limit is 200 and if I go to unlimited it may lag the game - I'm only like 8 worlds in too, I don't know whether to risk it or not!!!

Anyway thought I'd share here as I'm just really proud of myself for nearly doing it all (how sad am i) and no one in the real world understands!!! 🥲 anyway happy simming everyone! Looking forward to the highschool pack, seems were getting a load of new base game features too, mobiles, sexual and romantic preferences, rounded walls etc! Can't bloody wait

• Heart

secretalphabets

I hope they update all of the old packs and more of the basegame. Some of the early hair looks terrible, and not just the afro textures. I wonder if this is the build up to Sims 5 in a way, starting to tie up all the loose ends in Sims 4, adding content that they originally didn't have time for. At least it's free and not the ~Naughty Nail Kit~ ($4.99)

Sosig

Chatty Member
I used to love on the sims 2 ea website people could upload their own stories using the gallery feature, some of them were actually pretty good 😂

• Haha

quinzel

VIP Member
Will never forget the time I got home to find my roommate shagging Father Winter. Edit to add it was also winterfest so quite fitting in a way.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tallieho

I must admit that I majorly cheat for my sims to have that the best life and I can’t be mean to them or I feel bad 😂😂 I once tried to have a young male sim impregnate all the random townies and have kids but then I had to have him move all his kids in with him to bring em up right lol also always use cheats to makeover the fugly townies and make them stylish. Play in the longest life setting too but move the old folks out so they age and die out of sight 😂😂 I often wonder what my game play style says about me as a human

• Haha
Reactions: 8

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
Yasss played since the first PlayStation version and was addicted as a yoof. I’ve got Xbox sims 4 just the normal simple version no add on my OG sim Carmen Chan is level 10 everything we are bossing every career and I don’t cheat if she ever dies I will need compassionate leave from work she’s been married and divorced to Frederick chan and married him again she has 6 kids by two blokes and 4 grandkids lives her best life and doesn’t look a day over young adult the sexy bitch. sometimes she moves back to oasis springs and shags a few locals but Fred turns a blind eye. The only cheats I do are make families with 20k and transfer em over to her. She likes nice things and I love for achievements because I am SAD. a little sim playing 32 year old tattle troll in training.

• Haha

quinzel

VIP Member
I’ll definitely be buying the high school EP it looks great! Will maybe be my new fave since Cottage Living which was a literal game changer for me.

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
Sims 1 will always be my favourite , followed by sims 2. Couldnt take to 3 at all. But have lots fond memories downloading mods for Sims1- like the spell book & coming up with crazy ways to kill them off. Removing the pool ladder was a firm favourite lol.

• Haha

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
I can see why they took Sims 2 off Origin, I have done little else with my time since I got it working and now am like ‘Sims 4 who?’

free placing items/diagonal placement is probably the only thing I’m missing. Gameplay is sooo much better (was always my fave in the series) and the wants/needs/aspirations was elite level. The best thing is how dated all the clothing and tech in particular are 😂

Cupcakeapple

VIP Member
Omg I’m absolutely obsessed with it 😍😂 my favourite is Sims 2 it’s the one I still play 😍 how do you get mods on Sims 2 I always wondered

• Heart