Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Ah you’s all pushed me into it, I’m back playing the sims, this is my current sim and I loves her. Her name is Maria and she’s currently dating Akira , and she’s working her way up the culinary career. She lives in San Myshuno and is best friends with Miki and Summer Holiday x
8451706F-9A1A-4915-9269-79BFCD5B4344.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Ef27

I did the same thing but made her give her cheating husband another chance even after he had a love child. The love child lives with them now.

I also love giving them large families. When I first started playing and didn't know how to look after the kids two of them got taken into care.

I also had Theme Park and hospital! Loved theme park more.

Such happy times.
One time my sim was in the shower and the baby was crying so the social worker came to take her away 😭 I took all the doors out of my babies room so she couldn’t leave 🤣 then she just vanished in to this air with my sims kid

• Haha

Belulah

VIP Member
I love the clothes and furniture in Snowy Escapes. I wish you could lock sims from certain worlds. In my head cannon we’ve moved to Japan but my mum is still knocking on the door every day!

• Haha

Nordic

Anyone else feel like playing Cottage Living is making them feel guilty about eating meat? I keep thinking of my cow and chickens. Maybe it will turn me vegetarian.
Nope. I have sent several roosters off for dinner ingredients.

• Haha

Welshgal

VIP Member
My sims never leave the house because I cannot be bothered with the loading screen.
Plus they all have to go to the same location because I can‘t leave them alone without them doing some shit.

• Haha

Lara98

Chatty Member
Has anyone ever made a sims instagram account?? I love looking through other people's for gameplay ideas and house plans etc! I'm so tempted to do one myself but im unsure lol, just for the creative outlet etc

Merpedy

VIP Member
Sims 3 seems more immersive to me and I liked the open world which in Sims 4 you don't really have. Also I think for the Sims 3 you got to pick more personality traits and I think sims had wants and wishes (not sure if that's what it was called exactly) which were influenced by their personality traits and long term amibition.
I miss the open world. I honestly hardly bother to go out of my neighbourhood lot in the Sims 4 because the loading screens

rlouisep9

VIP Member
Is this your first real life house? Because the Sims gave me very unrealistic expectations about the housebuying and house-decorating process...what do you mean i can't just click my fingers and a room is wallpapered?!
First purchase, been renting for a few years so I'm mostly just hoping that my furniture goes into my household inventory and moves automatically without me having to pack it all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Makaraka

VIP Member
I think that can happen in WickedWhims mod. Tried WW for a short while, it's funny and the attention to detail of some makers was just bonkers. Maybe try it for yourself 😂 Got sick of it after a week but if you want to add even more drama, give it a go.
I have wicked whims and slice of life! I did have the one where you can get kidnapped and murdered but it got abit too much!

I haven’t played for a while but this thread is inspiring me to!
I also have the part with peeping Tom and he comes and stands at the window doing naughty things 😅

• Haha

Sibz

VIP Member
I loved Sims 2, I ended up about 5 generations down from the original starter families. Remember the single mum Brandi who lived in a trailer with Beau and Dustin the teenager. I had him marry one of the ginger twins, and Brandi adopted about 10 kids and I used the cheat to make her rich and live in a big house. Don Lothario got her pregnant again aswell.

There was that aging potion as well that you could drink to make an elder an adult again, so you would have a weird situation where parents were younger than the children 🤣

Loved the University expansion pack, nightlife, and open for business. Game changer was discovering you could make the radio stations play your own music by putting your mp3 files in the programme files, so loads of songs from 2006-2009 remind me of sims 2!!

Last edited:

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
I agree with missing the open world. I find Sims 4 quite limiting when starting out and / or playing on smaller lots or in apartments. To have to travel to find larger items like jungle gyms or workout gear just isn’t worth going through the loading screens, the game loses its momentum. The City pack was a waste of money for me for that reason, I can never be bothered to take my Sims to the festivals in town and the ‘event’ when I do is glitchy and goes on for hours so they’re all always exhausted and starving by the time they can leave.

I might have to go back to Sims 3 for a bit, even though the genetics were awful and everyone had a potato face. I loved the puzzle solving elements of World Adventures and Generations is probably my fave Sims pack ever.

mummy_3

Chatty Member
Im 30 and bloody love sims. I still play sims 2 and love that one. I never got into sims 3 as the sims dont look right at all. Sims 4 is a weird one, I like the looks of the sims and the worlds but hate how you cant make your own worlds and put lots of any size down where ever you want like in sims 2. The worlds have a small amount of space for new lots and I get bored easily with sims 4 in general. I might start trying it again (I have a few extra packs but can never get into it as much as I have with the sims 2)

JoJo76

VIP Member
I haven't played Sims in years! I only every played the first one, and for a few years got obsessed with it. I do recall having kids was a bit hard work and I couldn't be bothered with them, so I'd kill them. Used to do a few other random killings, but I can't remember many now. I know I did the swimming pool with no steps, starving to death, exercising to death. Burning to death was a fun one. I'd create a load of trash and start cooking next to it to start a fire. They build walls around the fire and the sim. I think you could sell the gravestones too.

God, I sound like such an evil and sadistic person. I'm honestly really nice!

• Haha

Lara98

Chatty Member
If it was sims 3 game play, with sims 4 graphics, CAS mode and build and buy it'd be fab

quinzel

VIP Member
I ate some forbidden fruit and now I'm a plant sim. Don't mind it so much but I hate the hair! I take it I can change back with a quick google for cheats? lol

• Haha
  • Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
Playing Sims 3, I once put a fridge in a room with a sim, took away the doors and made them keep eating. They got so fat and eventually died I think.

Virtual equivalent of ant vs. magnifying glass. Just typing that makes younger me sound like a psychopath. 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6