Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

openbook1

VIP Member
28 and I still love it. My favourite is probably Sims 2 and then 3. The Sims 2 soundtrack makes me so nostalgic and relaxes me 😂.
Anyone remember The Sims Makin Magic?

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Does anyone else find when you have a wedding in Sims 4, it’s impossible to get people to sit in the chairs to watch?
I spent ages making a really nice wedding venue and none of them sat down!

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I loved Theme Park World too but I didn’t like that annoying thing that used to pop up to help you, I found his voice so annoying!

One funny time playing the Sims 2 I got a phone call so paused the game and took the call and ended off wandering around the house chatting and ended up in the conservatory where it was warm and lounged in there, talking to a friend for about an hour. I came back and thought shit, I left my computer on, I hope the game didn’t switch itself off without saving because it had been on pause for so long...well, I HADN’T paused it and my game/family was in RUINS. The house was in chaos, someone had died from a fire and the rest were walking around depressed, a baby had just vanished (taken by social worker maybe?) I was really upset 😂

• Haha

grumpycat

VIP Member
On my Sims 4 game I've got the sex mod, murder/violence/gang mob, Only fans mod. It's absolutely nuts to be honest, it's like playing GTA again but I get to make my own storylines. My current one is that the boys mother was neglectful, her boyfriend was nuts. So I made the son kill them both. He's constantly mugging, murdering other townies. But he's currently engaged right now, he killed the people in one of the houses and now he moved in with his girlfriend. They've got a baby on the way. He's a current top mobster too. :ROFLMAO:
I’ve played sims since I was like 11 (I’m 30 now) and I NEVER KNEW about any of this. I’m shook and low key excited

problem is if I play it I PLAY it like binge. All hours till 3am it’s awful. I can’t do it like I used to 😂

#motherlode

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

kittypaws

VIP Member
I’ve started playing cottage living now and decided to start from scratch with no money and make it more of a challenge for myself. I’ve always just played with loads of money and just acted out storylines and never actually done much game play with the sims if that makes sense. So myself and my sim are learning all about fishing, gardening and cooking and my god there’s so much to learn and remember 🤣

My story is my sim is a young adult; her parents died and left her some money so she bought a house in the countryside because she’s always dreamed of living that life. But she has no money left over and has to make her own way now. She has a part time job as a barista to bring a small amount of money in and at the moment is growing flowers and fishing then selling it to the grocery shop whilst educating herself (and myself) along the way. It’s sort of gonna be a rags to riches and she will end up with a daughter and a massive farm with animals, living her best farm life.

• Heart

AdsB

VIP Member
I’m back in my The Sims era before again forgetting the game exists for 3 months 😂

thisbiatch

I see here that the majority are sims 2 players or people who remember sims 2 the best. Tells me a lot about the age of users here. I'm 23 and I feel like people born in 2000 are the last generation of sims 2 players. We started playing it as kids and still cling to it years later cause nothing seemed to top it. I feel like the majority here are born around 1990. I'm so glad that so many people are still sims 2 players because I sometimes feel lonely surrounded by sims 4 players.

MidnightAura

VIP Member
So it was prank day. Not for the first time my high maintenance sim got the want to break up with her woohoo buddy. He’s her neighbour across the hall where he lives with his wife. My sim is also pregnant with his baby.

Over Seth comes and because my sim is in a bad mood because of said trait I decided to do some pranks on him. This made him angry. She then broke up with him and he collapsed to the floor and died in anger. Somewhat ironically my sim had a fear of death prior to this; so she couldn’t plead for him.

I think that’s the most dramatic death I’ve had in a long time, usually mine kick the bucket from old age!

• Haha

Trixabellee9393

Yes I’m 27 and went through an obsessed phase earlier this year ! Happened every few years or so! I will never outgrow it

HockyRorror

VIP Member
When I think back to playing sims 2 busting out as a kid it was SO much harder to take care of sims 🤣 my sims used to always miss work in one particular house because of a housemate blocking the door when he was going to work too so I locked him outside in a fenced off area with a bed, toilet and fridge 😂😂
That’s hilarious! I once made a Big Brother house with eight housemates and then locked all the doors so nobody could leave. It was a basic house with only a few toilets and a shower and none of them had any skills so on the few occasions they had food and tried to cook, there would be fires set off 😂 People would get “evicted” which just meant I put them in a small room with no toilet or beds so they went crazy and then go back into the main house as a “secret twist” after a few days 😂😂😂

• Haha

Lola UK

VIP Member
Sims 1 seems so nostalgic 🤣 I remember playing as a child with my friends all gathered around the computer

it looks terrible now, but at the time it was the height of modern! Must have been late 90s/early 00s??
35951994-3B39-4A98-BD53-049A68A363AD.jpeg

• Heart

Sosig

Chatty Member
I didnt like the Romance trait, all they wanna do is shag i cant keep up 🤣
I know his next goal is “woohoo with 10 sims” and I’m like nooooo Don hun that’s your lot you’ll spread syphilis round Pleasantview 💀

Might get him to get Brandi Broke up the duff so he can deny a trampy kid and then maybe get him to settle with Dina or Nina 😩😂

• Haha

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
Bit weird but, did anyone else do this? My friend created sims of our friendship group (all girls) and used to make us woohoo, change our hairstyles and put us in relationships. At the time I was the only one who played sims and when she shown me I was a little bit shocked.

• Wow
  • Haha

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I just got done with a week playing the sims. Tried to play it yesterday and just wasn’t feeling it at all yet a few days earlier I was all about it. Sims is a funny old game like that.

Reactions: 10

Kaylon8083

Chatty Member
I definitely like Seasons for the weather changes. It’s funny seeing my Sims rush indoors as they don’t like thunder or in a snowstorm. It was also funny my Sims getting married on a rainy day and seeing the bride slip on a mud puddle and struck by lightning.

I once created a character I hated so I made him do a polar bear challenge and he froze to death.

• Haha

HockyRorror

VIP Member
My Sims 2 update: Bitch social worker took my kids away the other night. Admittedly (in real life) I’d had a couple of glasses of wine and was also watching I’m a Celeb and wasn’t paying as much attention as I should have but still, the kids were mere days from being teenagers, they would have been alone only for one hour (both parents were home by the time the social worker actually came). 😡😡 Had to leave the game without saving to save my precious kids

• Haha