The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else still love it? At the ripe old age of 28, I can still spend hours on it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 81
I did play the app version forever! - but I weaned myself off it as I got tired of cleaning up their swimming pools. (I play some ridiculous gem matching game now that has been on the phone for years, is entirely predictable, has 4,000 levels, probably most of which are repeated, and I still play it!)

Reactions: 5
Yesss love it! All though Iโ€™ve got children so can only play for a bit in the evenings. I canโ€™t play without cheating though, I need alll the money ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm terrible for never playing it properly! I just like building nice houses then never move any sims in ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Yes Iโ€™m 27 and went through an obsessed phase earlier this year ! Happened every few years or so! I will never outgrow it

Reactions: 11
Omg I absolutely love it! I am currently obsessed again ๐Ÿ˜‚ and Iโ€™m 28 too, never too old for it! All the packs are currently on offer!

Reactions: 4
Omg Iโ€™m absolutely obsessed with it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚ my favourite is Sims 2 itโ€™s the one I still play ๐Ÿ˜ how do you get mods on Sims 2 I always wondered

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Have played since I was 12. Iโ€™m 31 now and will still have a cheeky game of it when kids are asleep (if Iโ€™m not too tired that is). Iโ€™ll never tire of it.

Tell me all the inventive ways you would kill off your Sims? When I was younger, a favourite of mine was buying fireworks and taking away the doors, getting them to set them off inside the doorless room and cause a fire. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My sims always have to cheat and have affairs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the only thing that annoyed me is that you canโ€™t get a teen pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm in my 30s and I still play it. I love to make swimming pools, watch them get in, go to build mode and take the steps away ๐Ÿคฃ

I also liked making them use the vibrating bed too much.

An other one I play alot still is Theme park and Theme Hospital or the new updated version of it called 2 point hospital. I will never get bored of these games.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Early 30s and still bloody love it lol. Gameplay side of it bores me after a while; what I enjoy the most is building. This was the year I've started using some item/outfit mods. I go through phases of being glued to it and then not touching it for months but I doubt I'll ever go completely off it.

I'm just wishing for a proper 1920s/30s world build and not just some clothes and items in a package.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Iโ€™ve played it since I was 11! Loved Sims 1 on PC especially Hot Date. Sims 2 was the best! Sims 3 I like the open world but canโ€™t get over the graphics ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I do like Sims 4 but havenโ€™t touched it for a few months because itโ€™s got no gameplay even though I have lots of packs and mods for it (I have Wicked Whims mod ๐Ÿ˜‚). Snowy Escape looks good on the YT reviews Iโ€™ve watched but I know Iโ€™d only play it for a week binge then not touch it again.

Reactions: 9
My sims always have to cheat and have affairs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the only thing that annoyed me is that you canโ€™t get a teen pregnant
I think that can happen in WickedWhims mod. Tried WW for a short while, it's funny and the attention to detail of some makers was just bonkers. Maybe try it for yourself ๐Ÿ˜‚ Got sick of it after a week but if you want to add even more drama, give it a go.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sims 1 will always be my favourite , followed by sims 2. Couldnt take to 3 at all. But have lots fond memories downloading mods for Sims1- like the spell book & coming up with crazy ways to kill them off. Removing the pool ladder was a firm favourite lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.